Why didn’t the Trump lawyer team’s court filing today include the claim that Trump declassified the documents?

Yet another post of shit pulled out of a leftist's ass.

LINK BITCH

Another useless post from a useless Democrat saying how you think it should work for Republicans with a standard you wouldn't apply to a Dem in a million years.
The U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals wrote in a 2020 decision about whether statements made by then-President Trump declassified the existence of a CIA program that “declassification, even by the president, must follow established procedures.”

So we've gone from NUCLEAR CODES!!!!!! to obstruction....

raw

In the end they’ll charge Trump with jaywalking and the leftists will have a massive “We got him!” Circle jerk.

Actually the current executive order over the handling of national security materials gives great detail in how documents become declassified. You just have to look at how Trump declassified the "fast and furious" information the FBI had. Trump couldn't even declassify it, instead he told the AG to send him a "redacted" version of the documents.

Yes, Biden wasn't President when it happened, so I'm going to just continue to enjoy my Friday and wait for your link showing Trump didn't jump backwards and blink the right number of times. Don't worry, I am not expecting it ....

So we’ve heard. I wonder why the never tell you what those procedures are?
The procedure is not to use your magical mind to declassify them.

The standard procedure is to notify those who created and classified the documents that they are under consideration for declassification. This is so some massively ignorant fat dumbshit doesn't stupidly expose our country to extremely grave harm.

This needs to be explained to you? Seriously? Are you really this stupid?

Do you tards realize the precedent you are setting by excusing the theft of our nation's secrets? You don't think that will come back and bitch slap you in your slack mouth-breathing faces one day?

Last edited:
Biden was testing the presidential power. Saying if that's how it worked, he just declassified every document, and waited to see if his command made every document instantly declassified.

So the question you refuse to answer is, did the documents become declassified because the president said so?

Simple affirmative or negative.

So now, you can't back up any of your stupid shit with links. I know you can't, girl friend. Have a good cry. This is stupid. Trump was President. As has been true most of my life, there's a lot of unearned and undeserved trust in our President. Bad things happen when you elect Presidents with all the power they have. Of course you only care when it's a Republican.

In this case, no one has given us a whiff of what those documents were, so you're only lashing out on ideology. You're a waste of time since you have no standards for your own team

The procedure is not to use your magical mind to declassify them

Another leftist, another useless post with no links to make up your stupid shit.

I do like how you copied my posts though. I mock you, rather than providing a link, you try poorly to pretend you don't need one, LOL.

Yah, you do. L-I-N-K B-I-T-C-H

If the president says it, doesn't it happen? Biden said the magic words that he was declassifying every documents. So shouldn't they have become instantly declassified, like Trump claims is the power of the president?

And Biden did it on national television, so that everybody would know he gave that order.

So again, did even one document become declassified because the president commanded it?

The President can't declassify non-US government documents you stupid bitch. Did you listen to his stupid shit?

And you are on the record saying you don't know that Biden was joking. It wasn't obvious, you don't believe he was in declassifying foreign documents. That's what you're saying?

The U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals wrote in a 2020 decision about whether statements made by then-President Trump declassified the existence of a CIA program that “declassification, even by the president, must follow established procedures.”

I'm laughing my ass off. I knew before clicking it was the out of control New York court that is establishing the precedent that Republican States are free to harass a Democrat President for his four year term and at least two years after.

So that is what you are saying? Texas is free to start harassing Biden with your full support? Not that you agree with what they investigate him for, just that they have the right to investigate, investigate and investigate.

Point 2, I didn't ask for a link claiming there are procedures, I want a link FOR THE PROCEDURES. So yet another massive failure by a leftist moron

I believe each agency has its' own rules, I don't know if they have been released to the public. BTW, why would they tell you, you have some classified documents you need to declassify?

And he was the President, so go fuck yourself.

There's no link coming, is there? I've asked like 20 Democrats for one now and haven't gotten shit. And you have a lot of shit, remarkable.

Gee, I'm starting to think you made it up, there is nothing he has to do to declassify them, it's implied in his taking documents because

TRUMP WAS THE PRESIDENT

Since the leftists won’t supply you with their links I’ll help them out.

Here you go:

www.feelings.org

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
I'm laughing my ass off. I knew before clicking it was the out of control New York court that is establishing the precedent that Republican States are free to harass a Democrat President for his four year term and at least two years after.
What has happened to conservatives? They used to be the party of law and order, now they are the opposite. How can a court that decides "the president, must follow established procedures” be considered "out of control"? Where are the irony police when you need them?

There's no procedure.

But the idea that the president could declassify information without telling anyone is absurd and defies any logic. The very essence of what declassification would require that such a declaration be made publicly.

I believe each agency has its' own rules, I don't know if they have been released to the public. BTW, why would they tell you, you have some classified documents you need to declassify?

Your being played for the mid terms and enjoying every minute of it.

What has happened to conservatives? They used to be the party of law and order, now they are the opposite. How can a court that decides "the president, must follow established procedures” be considered "out of control"? Where are the irony police when you need them?

Rogue courts aren't "law and order," Nancy.

As for the highlight, being law and order also doesn't mean making up procedures when none exist. If you want to establish procedures, then establish them. I never argued there shouldn't be documented procedures, only that there aren't.

You clearly don't know what being law and order even means

Forum List

Back