Why didn’t the Trump lawyer team’s court filing today include the claim that Trump declassified the documents?

At the end of the day, the issue isn't going to be whether he could declassify these documents. The issue is going to be whether he actually did. A judge or jury will need to decide if Trump is being truthful in his claim. That is, if the classification issue isn't completely bypassed by the DoJ through other means.
They may have to dissect his brain so see if he thought them into being declassified.

The supreme court has established itself as an unchecked power. And like all unchecked powers, it is massively corrupt. Democrats don't like it, so they are trying to grow the court to suit yourselves. Then when Republicans get power back, they'll grow the court and take it back. Democrats never do think things through
Take it back? It is already in the pocket of conservatives. They didn't have to completely void RvW but they choose to.

The procedure is not to use your magical mind to declassify them.

The standard procedure is to notify those who created and classified the documents that they are under consideration for declassification. This is so some massively ignorant fat dumbshit doesn't stupidly expose our country to extremely grave harm.

This needs to be explained to you? Seriously? Are you really this stupid?

Do you tards realize the precedent you are setting by excusing the theft of our nation's secrets? You don't think that will come back and bitch slap you in your slack mouth-breathing faces one day?

Hahahahaha you have nothing. What a leftist loser you are. I enjoy your stupidity.

I believe each agency has its' own rules, I don't know if they have been released to the public. BTW, why would they tell you, you have some classified documents you need to declassify?

They don’t need to tell me dumbass. They need to tell you so you don’t continue looking like a complete idiot.

Why didn’t the Trump lawyer team’s court filing today include the claim that Trump declassified the documents?
It probably has something to do with the fact that Rump is a traitorous lying sack of $hit that no sane lawyer is willing to go to jail for or face disbarment for.

So long as Judas Iscariot Benedict Arnold Rump keeps paying his attorney fees they'll do what they can, but they seem to be drawing the line at lying for him.

That is wise... take his money... do what you can... then walk away... :clap2:

Last edited:
Trump has to show why they are or should be privileged. Privilege has to be asserted to be granted. If he declassified them or has evidence they were planted, the master needs to know if Trump is trying to disallow documents by claiming such. Otherwise he’s just talking shit.
IOW…
The master is telling Trump to put up or shut up.
His atty's have legitimate concerns as there haven't been any criminal charges filed and answering could affect a future defense. Not answering at this stage sets a default to the DOJ's assertion they were classified.

His atty's have legitimate concerns as there haven't been any criminal charges filed and answering could affect a future defense. Not answering at this stage sets a default to the DOJ's assertion they were classified.

When Trump was president he could have given Putin security clearance.

When Trump was president he could have given Putin security clearance.

You should read what you post.....:auiqs.jpg:

Trump could theoretically give Russian President Vladimir Putin a security clearance, a lawyer speculated in 2019

Legal experts are tearing the filing part. It’s basically just one big joke. Long on hyperbole and short on legal merit.

However, what’s notable is that his lawyers didn’t include the claim Trump declassified those documents before taking them. Trump himself has said as recently as today he did.

Well he basically know why. He didn’t actually do it lol

This is a moot point now. The Appellate Court ruled declassifying documents does not change ownership.

This is a moot point now. The Appellate Court ruled declassifying documents does not change ownership.
That wasn’t my exact point. Him stealing those documents while they were classified would have been more egregious if they actually were declassified. I agree he would be stealing them either way.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Legal experts are tearing the filing part. It’s basically just one big joke. Long on hyperbole and short on legal merit.

However, what’s notable is that his lawyers didn’t include the claim Trump declassified those documents before taking them. Trump himself has said as recently as today he did.

Well he basically know why. He didn’t actually do it lol

He did it in his mind.

Rogue courts aren't "law and order," Nancy.

As for the highlight, being law and order also doesn't mean making up procedures when none exist. If you want to establish procedures, then establish them. I never argued there shouldn't be documented procedures, only that there aren't.

You clearly don't know what being law and order even means
How were Trumps own justices who ruled against him rogue?

Forum List

Back