CDZ Why Do Alot Of Conservatives Feel Liberals Want Their Guns?

This has always mystified me to no end. As a owner of several weapons and a liberal it always makes me laugh when they say this. I was looking at one of my favorite guys on youtube by the name of Colion Noir and found this video. The guy in the video is Tyson Beckford who I happened to meet a long time ago and didnt even know he was famous. We hit it off pretty good and its funny how we have the same outlook on the issue.

Perhaps it mystifies you because you cannot see the truth. Just like Obamacare was designed as the start of national governmental healthcare, gun control efforts are designed to overturn the second amendment and result in an unarmed populace.

I can see the truth. There are some nuts on both sides of the issue. Gun control is not meant to overturn the second amendment. Its to prevent nutcases from getting guns and shooting people dead. Please dont be naive. There is no way the populace would ever be unarmed even if they took away all the registered guns.

Are you aware of the fact that licensed gun owners are the most law abiding of any citizens....?

Permit holders are extremely law abiding. They would lose their permits for any weapons-related infraction. It doesn’t happen

a. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”
http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html

Criminality is .00086%

These are the people that 'gun control' laws are aimed at.

Could it be any more insane????

Your argument is weird. How do you know licensed gun owners are the most law abiding? Where did you get that information? Do you mean they just havent gotten caught breaking a law? Same thing for permit holders. Just because they didnt have a weapons related infraction doesnt mean they obey all laws? How many killers, white collar swindlers, speeding infractions have been done by gun owners?

Its not insane. Its the best method of catching criminals and preventing nutcases from getting guns. if you can think of a better one how come no one has offered an alternative? I'm all ears.

"Do you mean they just havent gotten caught breaking a law?"

The data is pretty clear: they don't break the law.

Permit holders are extremely law abiding. They would lose their permits for any weapons-related infraction. It doesn’t happen

a. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”

Criminality is .00086%

Therefore....'gun control' laws are meant as gun confiscation laws.
There are dunces who pretend not to see that....
Raise your paw.

This is the typical every gun owner is nothing but a murderer in waiting argument.

If we take this at face value then every man is a rapist in waiting.
Every woman is a prostitute in waiting.
etc.

It's one of those false all or none false dichotomies the left love so much.

Perhaps it mystifies you because you cannot see the truth. Just like Obamacare was designed as the start of national governmental healthcare, gun control efforts are designed to overturn the second amendment and result in an unarmed populace.
I can see the truth. There are some nuts on both sides of the issue. Gun control is not meant to overturn the second amendment. Its to prevent nutcases from getting guns and shooting people dead. Please dont be naive. There is no way the populace would ever be unarmed even if they took away all the registered guns.

Are you aware of the fact that licensed gun owners are the most law abiding of any citizens....?

Criminality is .00086%

Your argument is weird. How do you know licensed gun owners are the most law abiding? Where did you get that information? Do you mean they just havent gotten caught breaking a law? Same thing for permit holders. Just because they didnt have a weapons related infraction doesnt mean they obey all laws? How many killers, white collar swindlers, speeding infractions have been done by gun owners?

Its not insane. Its the best method of catching criminals and preventing nutcases from getting guns. if you can think of a better one how come no one has offered an alternative? I'm all ears.

Criminality is .00086%

Raise your paw.

What data? I only see your opinion.
where is your data that legal permitted gun owners are criminals in waiting?

And everyday traffic violations are not criminal offenses

Criminality is .00086%

Criminality is .00086%

Raise your paw.

This is the typical every gun owner is nothing but a murderer in waiting argument.

etc.

".... then every man is a rapist in waiting."

That's their story too!
It's the basis of the bogus "1 in 5 girls gets raped in college"

One can not prove a negative dumb ass. You disagree? Prove I am wrong.

Yes you can prove a negative. You are not in my house at this moment. See how easy that was? Dont get frustrated and break the CDZ rules. Just prove there is Zero evidence.
Already proved it there are no stats to show that anyone was stopped from a mass shooting by the law. You disagree? Provide proof I am wrong.
Saying their are no stats is not the same as proving it. I need a link. Show me some evidence like I showed you. Oh you cant? Thats right because I just posted some evidence that nullifies anything you can find.
Can not link to what does not exist if you have proof I am wrong list it.

I already did. You just pretended not to see it.

Criminality is .00086%

Criminality is .00086%

Raise your paw.

Who made the claim that legal permitted gun owners are criminals in waiting? While youre at it please answer my question. Dont think I forgot your deflections. Please show me where legal permitted gun owners dont commit crimes.

Criminality is .00086%

Criminality is .00086%

Raise your paw.

Who made the claim that legal permitted gun owners are criminals in waiting? While youre at it please answer my question. Dont think I forgot your deflections. Please show me where legal permitted gun owners dont commit crimes.

They just haven't gotten around to breaking the law yet.

Criminality is .00086%

Criminality is .00086%

Raise your paw.

etc.

You obviously dont understand wording. Every man is potentially a rapist just like every gun owner is potentially a murderer.

Criminality is .00086%

Raise your paw.

I'm pretty sure they have. I can show you many gun owners that have broken the law.

Criminality is .00086%

Criminality is .00086%

Raise your paw.

etc.

That's their story too!

It's best just to leave this thread. The OP has been beaten and is now resorting to repetitive circular logic. Just think how entertaining it will be for him to talk with himself for the next few hours. Pupps' money is on him losing both sides of the argument with himself.

Criminality is .00086%

Criminality is .00086%

Raise your paw.

etc.

You obviously dont understand wording. Every man is potentially a rapist just like every gun owner is potentially a murderer.

And you can't restrict someone's rights for what they might do

Oh and FYI you don't need a gun to murder people.

And I would much rather base decisions on probability analyses of past behavior than the potential for all behavior because the latter results in the false dichotomy you seem to like so much

Criminality is .00086%

Raise your paw.

I'm pretty sure they have. I can show you many gun owners that have broken the law.

So?

I can show you many people who don't own guns that have broken the law

Criminality is .00086%

Criminality is .00086%

Raise your paw.

etc.

That's their story too!

It's best just to leave this thread. The OP has been beaten and is now resorting to repetitive circular logic. Just think how entertaining it will be for him to talk with himself for the next few hours. Pupps' money is on him losing both sides of the argument with himself.
You shouldnt encourage others to give up just because you cant hang. Your logic was soundly defeated and I might add with relative ease.

Criminality is .00086%

Criminality is .00086%

Raise your paw.

etc.

And you can't restrict someone's rights because for what they might do

And I would much rather base decisions on probability analyses of past behavior than the potential for all behavior because the latter results in the false dichotomy you seem to like so much
Yes you can restrict peoples rights for what they might do. Its done everyday.

Of course you dont need a gun to murder people. Why state the obivious? Are you trying to deflect?

I'm guessing your current job doesnt trust you with doing probability analyses right?

So?

People that dont own guns has nothing to do with Politcal chicks claim that legally permitted gun owners never break the law.

Criminality is .00086%

Raise your paw.

etc.

That's their story too!

You shouldnt encourage others to give up just because you cant hang. Your logic was soundly defeated and I might add with relative ease.

Not even close to reality. You have lost to each and every poster that engaged you. But, by all means, pat your ego on the back in defeat and give yourself a trophy as well.

Criminality is .00086%

Raise your paw.

etc.

That's their story too!

Not even close to reality. You have lost to each and every poster that engaged you. But, by all means, pat your ego on the back in defeat and give yourself a trophy as well.
The reality is that I have overwhelmed your argument with logic and caused you to semi give up while encouraging others to do the same. I say semi because you came back after claiming you were done already. Thats how I know I beat you.

Criminality is .00086%

Raise your paw.

etc.

Of course you dont need a gun to murder people. Why state the obivious? Are you trying to deflect?

I'm guessing your current job doesnt trust you with doing probability analyses right?

Well you only said gun owners are murderers in waiting therefore you left out the larger part of the population

So it seems yo didn't really know it was obvious

So?

People that dont own guns has nothing to do with Politcal chicks claim that legally permitted gun owners never break the law.
Did she say "never"

Or did she say they were more law abiding than average?

Criminality is .00086%

Raise your paw.

etc.

Well you only said gun owners are murderers in waiting therefore you left out the larger part of the population

So it seems yo didn't really know it was obvious
If you didnt notice i was reflecting your comments. If you wanted me to mention all weapons you should have said so.

So?

Did she say "never"

Or did she say they were more law abiding than average?
Doesnt matter. She doesnt have any proof of either.

Forum List

Back