CDZ Why Do Alot Of Conservatives Feel Liberals Want Their Guns?

Obviously it didnt stop those mass shooters. Are you one of those people that think if it doesnt make the news then its not working? How many potential mass shooters has it stopped?
You did not say this? Then argue the point?
Yes I asked you question. Since you couldnt answer it you claimed i made a claim.
So you admit the laws don't work thanks.
So you admit the laws did work in most cases....Thanks.
There is NO evidence anyone was stopped from a mass shooting. That is the second time you made that claim and now you will deny it again.
I am asking you for proof that the gun laws didnt stop potential mass shooters. You have no evidence so far.

cops aren't any more special than I or my wife is . Normal capacity magazines and guns for cops who are civil servants and the same for their employers Ace !!
I never said they were special. I said their job requires them to have fire power. Yours doesnt.

Pupps' job is to defend his family and Pupps will use whatever firepower Pupps sees fit to accomplish that end. It is Pupps' right and not yours to dictate.
Tell Pupp its not his right to have a machine gun. Tell him I said so.
Actually in most States it is quite legal to have a machine Gun.
I dont care. He will not own one in my state.

One round is actually sufficient if you know what you are doing.

Proof...not dodges when you get called out using your own trolling tactic. What if there are 2 shooters? One round gets the job done? Me no thinkee so.

That is proof. He killed that elk with one shot. If you cant do that to a human you need to get out to the range and make your aim active.

Wrong poster to try that gambit on. Pupps is a qualified marksman with both shoulder and hand arms - and has been for over 40 years. Elks don't shoot back nor do they threaten you with a firearm. Try an argument other than bluff, bravado and flipping questions to advance your position.

If Pupps is a qualified marksman why does he need more than 10 rounds? You can tell Pupps he just gave himself away as someone that cant shoot straight. Now he is in a hurry to move the goal posts. I am much smarter than Pupps. Please remind him that his claim was what if you need more than 10 rounds and not what if the other person had a gun.

So you intend to provide free marksmanship courses to the entire population of the US? That would be required as part of your argument of limiting rounds based upon shooting skillsets.

I would gladly step up for a small fee of course. Since most people dont own or want guns it wouldnt be the entire population.

Yes I asked you question. Since you couldnt answer it you claimed i made a claim.
There is NO evidence anyone was stopped from a mass shooting. That is the second time you made that claim and now you will deny it again.
I am asking you for proof that the gun laws didnt stop potential mass shooters. You have no evidence so far.
You are the one claiming the law worked, back it up. Provide a link to proof YOUR claim is true.

This has always mystified me to no end. As a owner of several weapons and a liberal it always makes me laugh when they say this. I was looking at one of my favorite guys on youtube by the name of Colion Noir and found this video. The guy in the video is Tyson Beckford who I happened to meet a long time ago and didnt even know he was famous. We hit it off pretty good and its funny how we have the same outlook on the issue.

Does Nancy Pelosi or Diane Feinstein or Barbara Boxer come to mind ??

These wacko's are afraid of guns so they try to ban them outright.

Like banning the flu.

This has always mystified me to no end. As a owner of several weapons and a liberal it always makes me laugh when they say this. I was looking at one of my favorite guys on youtube by the name of Colion Noir and found this video. The guy in the video is Tyson Beckford who I happened to meet a long time ago and didnt even know he was famous. We hit it off pretty good and its funny how we have the same outlook on the issue.

Like banning the flu.

No one takes them seriously.

You are the one claiming the law worked, back it up. Provide a link to proof YOUR claim is true.
Prove I made the claim instead of asking you a question. If you can manage that then I will provide a link to the claim you claim I made.

Right here is the proof you claim the law worked.

class 3 states with a Special tax stamp and I don't know the count but it is less that all of mrobamas 57 states :afro:and NEW made machine guns should be for sale and be legal in all states without government permission , imo !! And due to gun control act of 1984 [think] , think it was all machine guns for sale or trade had to have been made before 1984 . There are NO legal sales of NEW MADE machine guns made after 1984 . New made machine guns would probably sell for a couple thousand dollars rather than the huge money that they now sell for . All from memory , no link except for this link , coming up GySgt . --- State Laws ---

Like banning the flu.

No one takes them seriously.

Unfortunately these misfit DEM females are a plague on the Fed government.

At any rate I answered your question for you.

These wench bozo's are why.

There is nothing there. ^^^^ Where is your proof I made a claim?

There is ZERO evidence that firearms laws have stopped a single mass shooting. My proof is the fact that there is ZERO evidence to support the claim. You don't agree? Provide evidence to the contrary.

There is ZERO evidence that firearms laws have stopped a single mass shooting. My proof is the fact that there is ZERO evidence to support the claim. You don't agree? Provide evidence to the contrary.
Prove there is ZERO evidence. I dont trust your opinion.

State: New background check law stopped 72 private gun sales to criminals

One can not prove a negative dumb ass. You disagree? Prove I am wrong.

Yes you can prove a negative. You are not in my house at this moment. See how easy that was? Dont get frustrated and break the CDZ rules. Just prove there is Zero evidence.

Yes you can prove a negative. You are not in my house at this moment. See how easy that was? Dont get frustrated and break the CDZ rules. Just prove there is Zero evidence.
Already proved it there are no stats to show that anyone was stopped from a mass shooting by the law. You disagree? Provide proof I am wrong.

Already proved it there are no stats to show that anyone was stopped from a mass shooting by the law. You disagree? Provide proof I am wrong.
Saying their are no stats is not the same as proving it. I need a link. Show me some evidence like I showed you. Oh you cant? Thats right because I just posted some evidence that nullifies anything you can find.

Saying their are no stats is not the same as proving it. I need a link. Show me some evidence like I showed you. Oh you cant? Thats right because I just posted some evidence that nullifies anything you can find.
Can not link to what does not exist if you have proof I am wrong list it.

Forum List

Back