Why do americans hate government spending?

Some do, most don't. The problem is the retards think government should be a business instead of a service.

I can't understand why anyone would object to the government taking money from productive people to spend it on unconstitutional shit. After all, can't government waste our money just as well as we can?

Why would anyone love government spending is a better question?
Helps the private sector acquire net financial assets, reduce the reliance on bank credit, increases aggregate demand.

Those are all illusory benefits. And you think they compensate for a great big gaping hole in my wallet?
I favor lower taxes. When the economy is experiencing depressed demand, the government needs to spend to help the private sector deleverage/have more dollars to spend.

Because there are quite a few out there who never question where the money goes...
Because there are many who feel we don't spend enough.....
Because many feel that the money the people earn belongs to the government first
and are angry that we are allowed to keep some of it....

Because the Libs want to solve every fucking problem
this country faces by throwing more money at it....

Because there are quite a few out there who never question where the money goes...
Because there are many who feel we don't spend enough.....
Because many feel that the money the people earn belongs to the government first
and are angry that we are allowed to keep some of it....

Because the Libs want to solve every fucking problem
this country faces by throwing more money at it....
Where did the dollars come from in the first place?

In some cases government spending is done recklessly in other cases we do not agree with the expenditure.

Helps the private sector acquire net financial assets, reduce the reliance on bank credit, increases aggregate demand.

Those are all illusory benefits. And you think they compensate for a great big gaping hole in my wallet?
I favor lower taxes. When the economy is experiencing depressed demand, the government needs to spend to help the private sector deleverage/have more dollars to spend.

Funniest thing I read all day!!

Were you in a coma next to Rip Van Winkle this past decade? Japan, China the EU and the USA ran up $4 in debt for every dollar in GDP. It was the biggest spending orgy in history.

Funniest thing I read all day!!

Were you in a coma next to Rip Van Winkle this past decade? Japan, China the EU and the USA ran up $4 in debt for every dollar in GDP. It was the biggest spending orgy in history.
How much of that spending ended up in the hands of americans?

Forum List

Back