Why do big cities vote Democrat?

They will continue to do so. It's where the big money is

Yes, but that is why wealthy people are there, it is not because they generally enjoy the environment. Most very wealthy NY’s have places outside of the city because they have to get away. You don’t hear of many people that live in more rural areas having a place in a big city unless it is for work. The reason MOST flock to big cities is because there are jobs there, not because they actually enjoy the scenery, the crowds, the taxes or the crime. Keep in mind, most are not very wealthy, so they live in what I would consider a dump, in fact, I have been in several 3+ million dollar apartments in Manhattan and they are far inferior to my current living conditions.

Why do big cities vote Democrat?​

Because those who actually live in society around other humans tend to better understand others in their communities and the needs of society better than those who choose to live isolated and away from others.

There are plenty of areas that are not big cities, but are not isolated.

Yes, but that is why wealthy people are there, it is not because they generally enjoy the environment. Most very wealthy NY’s have places outside of the city because they have to get away. You don’t hear of many people that live in more rural areas having a place in a big city unless it is for work. The reason MOST flock to big cities is because there are jobs there, not because they actually enjoy the scenery, the crowds, the taxes or the crime. Keep in mind, most are not very wealthy, so they live in what I would consider a dump, in fact, I have been in several 3+ million dollar apartments in Manhattan and they are far inferior to my current living conditions.
Yep. People go there to work for the big bucks

They dont want to be dirt poor in the middle of nowhere

Yep. People go there to work for the big bucks

They dont want to be dirt poor in the middle of nowhere

But you don’t have to be dirt poor in the middle of nowhere. Like I said, if you take cost of living into consideration, not just income, those living outside of big cites have a much better standard of living. I know for a fact that is the case in my area.

But you don’t have to be dirt poor in the middle of nowhere. Like I said, if you take cost of living into consideration, not just income, those living outside of big cites have a much better standard of living. I know for a fact that is the case in my area.
If you want to be a doctor, lawyer, engineer, stock broker, artist....you have to go to the city

If you want to install parts at the Hyundai plant you can live in the country

If you want to be a doctor, lawyer, engineer, stock broker, artist....you have to go to the city

If you want to install parts at the Hyundai plant you can live in the country

What?

Weird, I do not live near a big city and my wife is a physician and we have a LOT of engineers in our area. The average family income in my area is quite a bit above the national average. You can still buy acreage for a reasonable amount and very nice homes, albeit, they aren’t exactly cheap anymore as more Northerners are moving down.

What?

Weird, I do not live near a big city and my wife is a physician and we have a LOT of engineers in our area. The average family income in my area is quite a bit above the national average. You can still buy acreage for a reasonable amount and very nice homes, albeit, they aren’t exactly cheap anymore as more Northerners are moving down.
Did your wife go to school or train in a city?

Be honest

Did your wife go to school or train in a city?

Be honest

Yes, the small city we live near and there is a medical school there as well. Nobody said we were against cities. It is the very large urban cities that are the issue. My “city” doesn’t have any public transportation to speak of, virtually everyone has a car, and most live outside the city limits.

I think many large city dwellars have ths false perception that the rest of us all live in areas that don’t have running water or electricity.

Yes, the small city we live near and there is a medical school there as well. Nobody said we were against cities. It is the very large urban cities that are the issue. My “city” doesn’t have any public transportation to speak of, virtually everyone has a car, and most live outside the city limits.

I think many large city dwellars have ths false perception that the rest of us all live in areas that don’t have running water or electricity.
Some people want the best restaurants, the best concerts. The best sporting events. The best museums.

Not going to find that in the rural areas

Aren’t they all dirty, disgusting, dangerous shitholes?
Why would the populous continue to vote themselves down the shitter?
It's much easier for Democrats to steal elections in highly populated areas. They do it in every urban center, and they've been doing it for decades. Today, they do it largely through illegals and blacks. They control all those precincts.

“Rich” people like to live in dirty, dangerous disgusting shitholes?

Supply vs. demand

“Most” don’t really have options, they have to live on top of each other like cockroaches if they want to go to work.
Think about that for a moment

Demand is so great for housing in the city that houses cost a lot

Think about that for a moment

Demand is so great for housing in the city that houses cost a lot
There’s nothing to think about…all shitholes are overpopulated because thats where all the shitty jobs that shitty people work are located.
So tell us, why do people living shitty lives in shitty shitholes continue to vote for more shit?

Why do big cities vote Democrat?​

Because those who actually live in society around other humans tend to better understand others in their communities and the needs of society better than those who choose to live isolated and away from others.
Cool theory….So why aren’t they voting themselves into an improved society? Why the decay and degradation?

Cool theory….So why aren’t they voting themselves into an improved society? Why the decay and degradation?
What decay and degradation are you speaking of?
Most large cities are the economic engines of their state’s economies.

Forum List

Back