Why do big cities vote Democrat?

Just say it…they vote on emotion / feelz.
They don’t vote themselves and their communities into a better place…do they?
I answered but you don't like the answer. My answer was I don't suppose anyone in their right mind would.
Totally devoid of reading skill seems to be your problem.
Now, do you add filth to a big city? You did say you live in one. Fucking eh right you add to it.

Aren’t they all dirty, disgusting, dangerous shitholes?
Why would the populous continue to vote themselves down the shitter?

As I think we are finding out now, big cities = big power. Big cities = lots of democrats, and lots of democrats in concentrated areas = crooked elections. Democrats get reelected because they keep reelecting THEMSELVES and have figured out how to cheat that no one else's voice matters.

Then they try to cover it up by claiming: "We are the popular choice." Yet, when I talk to people in places like NY and Ca, everyone tells me they are republican and hate the democrats!

Remember, the Far Left are not normal people like us who grow up, want careers and raise families minding their own lives, to these people, politics IS their life. They want power, they need control, and for far too long, society has been asleep at the wheel as to what this really means. But they are waking up now.

Between Joe Biddum, Kamela Whoris, and now Disney, CRT, and "parents, what we teach your kids is NONE of YOUR business," people have no choice now but to wake up.

Last edited:
As I think we are finding out now, big cities = big power. Big cities = lots of democrats, and lots of democrats in concentrated areas = crooked elections. Democrats get reelected because they keep reelecting THEMSELVES and have figured out how to cheat that no one else's voice matters.

Then they try to cover it up by claiming: "We are the popular choice."

Remember, the Far Left are not normal people like us who grow up, want careers and raise families minding their own lives, to these people, politics IS their life. They want power, and for far too long, society has been asleep at the wheel as to what this really means. But they are waking up now.

Between Joe Biddum, Kamela Whoris, and now Disney, CRT, and "parents, what we teach your kids is NONE of YOUR business," people have no choice now but to wake up.
Why does okfine pretend he/she doesn’t understand the premise of this thread?

Why does okfine pretend he/she doesn’t understand the premise of this thread?
Brain damage. I'm convinced Lefties all have some deficiency in their brains that makes them susceptible to bizarre, flawed ideas, then liberal universities capitalize on it by cramming a bunch of fucked up, twisted ideologies that only demented brains could want, setting them off on a lifetime of delusional thinking by convincing them that these ideas are so far out there, they are actually PROGRESS, advancement, instead of a step backwards into delirium. This is why they tell everyone they need (are required) to have a college degree-- not because it raises your IQ and makes you smarter, but because it is that final plug into your brain they need before sending you out into society.

But even they suspect there is something wrong with them, deep down in the mid-brain they know it, and to cover that insecurity up, many of them live lives of frustration and anger that they hope to alleviate by being total jackasses on social media dicking other people off. They KNOW they are fucked up, and don't want other people to be any better off!

1) Hive mentality. Does a hornet spend the night sleeping alone on a tree limb a half mile from the nest??? Nope for they are of a hive mentality.

2) What surrounds the big cities? Crop land, desert & forests. Can you imagine the statist left trying to work/manage tillable acreage or thinning out undergrowth & trees on forested land? Setting fence posts then stretching wire fence for livestock management?

The big cities are IDEAL containment areas for the statist left as it keeps them OUT of our small towns that frequent our prairies, forests & scrublands!

"Aren't they all dirty, disgusting dangerous shitholes?" If they are all like the images I have seen of Frisco, Seattle, Portland then I would have to say yes. I really don't know for I avoid the big cities with a passion. I live in a sparsely populated area with county & town names most Americans have never even heard of let alone can pronounce: Stevens county/Pend Oreille(Pond-Or-Ray) county, Colville, Chewelah, Sandpoint, Elk, Reardan, Clayton, Deer Park, Camden to name a few of the small to medium(not many) size towns. The boys in this area still tip their hats to the ladies, hold employment & actually protect their neighbors instead of robbing/murdering them. While the big cities are busy building their own hell on earth the loggers, sod busters, ranchers, merchants & general population of both Stevens & Pend Oreille county are busy building heaven on earth!

Spokane(Spo-Can) county has the second biggest city(Spokane) in Washington state, & just to the east of the Spokane general area is another fairly big city called Coeur d'Alene(Core-Duh-Lane) located in Idaho. Despite the overall size of the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene general area(50 miles+ from Fairchild AFB to Coeur d'Alene) the people in general do not appear anywhere as primitive as the savages of Frisco, Portland & Seattle let alone St. Louis or New Orleans. Maybe it's because Spokane & Coeur d'Alene are located in an agricultural area, or maybe the general population of Spokane/Coeur d'Alene are just of a higher order of humanity than what Frisco & the other dead lefty cities can attract. Unfortunately this is the best answers I can come up with to your question of: "Why would the populous continue to vote themselves down the shitter?"

Can't make it in a city, eh?

Why on earth would you want to live in a dirty, crime-infested city? Seems like wealthy New Yorkers are starting to figure that out. If they can work from ”home” they would much rather NOT be in the big city.

Why on earth would you want to live in a dirty, crime-infested city? Seems like wealthy New Yorkers are starting to figure that out. If they can work from ”home” they would much rather NOT be in the big city.
Must be why housing is so cheap there. Lol

Hold on…so this week you don’t equate intelligence with earnings?

Let‘s add that the earnings are skewed in the Democrats favor because big cities will pay garbage collectors the same as entry-level engineers in more rural areas. The earning numbers will be far more in Republicans favor if we take into account real income, meaning, cost of living and earnings.

There's public transportation in the city. Everything is a trip when you live in a small town. More jobs available in the city.

I find jumping in my car and running up the road for lunch or to the coffee shop much easier than waiting on a bus or a train. To each his own.

Must be why housing is so cheap there. Lol

It is where many high paying jobs were/are. Why on EARTH would you live in a 3.5 million dollar small apartment in Manahatten when you can live on a beautiful beach in FL, for example, in a very nice home? The answer used to be becuase they had to go to work. Now, they can make the same crazy salary, based on NYC cost of living, but reap the benefits of a lower tax(Republican) area AND have far better weather, less congestion and better scenary. It is a no brainer for most. Now, there will always be some lefties who love the heard mentality and living in an ant hill. They likely grew up in that environment and they find comfort in masses.

It is where many high paying jobs were/are. Why on EARTH would you live in a 3.5 million dollar small apartment in Manahatten when you can live on a beautiful beach in FL, for example, in a very nice home? The answer used to be becuase they had to go to work. Now, they can make the same crazy salary, based on NYC cost of living, but reap the benefits of a lower tax(Republican) area AND have far better weather, less congestion and better scenary. It is a no brainer for most. Now, there will always be some lefties who love the heard mentality and living in an ant hill. They likely grew up in that environment and they find comfort in masses.
It is a no brainer for most

Most choose the cities. Duh

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
It is a no brainer for most

Most choose the cities. Duh

I certainly hope they continue to do so. The big cities are dumps. I want no part of them. NYC is cool to visit, but would be an absolute NIGHTMARE to live in.

I certainly hope they continue to do so. The big cities are dumps. I want no part of them. NYC is cool to visit, but would be an absolute NIGHTMARE to live in.
They will continue to do so. It's where the big money is

Why do big cities vote Democrat?​

Because those who actually live in society around other humans tend to better understand others in their communities and the needs of society better than those who choose to live isolated and away from others.

Forum List

Back