Why do big cities vote Democrat?

Why do kids taught in big cities outperform those from urban areas?
Evidence please.

1. Home schooled children outperform those schooled in public brainwash machines.
2. Home schooled children win the national spelling bee year after year.
3. Public school teachers send their own evil spawn to private schools at a higher rate than the public in general, even as they DEMAND no school choice, no vouchers, no charter schools.
4. The Clintons sent ugly Chelsea to private Sidwell Friends School while preaching the virtues of public schools to their ignorant followers.
5. The Gores sent their children to private Sidwell Friends while shilling for teachers' unions alongside the Corrupt Clintons.
6. The incompetent, racist, divisive Obamas sent their two daughters, where, people? Can you POSSIBLY GUESS? I think even those of you who are brainwashed Democrats know the answer to that.
7. Public school performance has continued to decline for forty years, even as per pupil spending has almost quadrupled in constant, inflation adjusted dollars. Why? Leftists control education.
And they destroy everything they touch, deny as they will.

I have posted pictures and details of big, disgusting cities on one of my websites:

Check the thread title again.

And? BIG cities are the problem. The few lefties the vote Democrat in my area luckily don't have enough influence to negatively affect the city or surrounding areas. If they ever do, I'm out of here.

What about a health emergency?

I don't live out in the middle of nowhere. There are two fire stations within 3 miles of my home and 2 major hospitals nearby. We aren't talking about small towns/cities here we are talking about very large cities.

Some people want the best restaurants, the best concerts. The best sporting events. The best museums.

Not going to find that in the rural areas

Minus pro sports, we have plenty of very good restaurants, museums, etc. I live in college football territory, where the stadiums are bigger and the passion more intense than pro. Granted, if you are a big hockey fan you are in trouble.

Minus pro sports, we have plenty of very good restaurants, museums, etc. I live in college football territory, where the stadiums are bigger and the passion more intense than pro. Granted, if you are a big hockey fan you are in trouble.
But not the best. Not even close. You need big cities for that

I don't live out in the middle of nowhere. There are two fire stations within 3 miles of my home and 2 major hospitals nearby. We aren't talking about small towns/cities here we are talking about very large cities.
I'm talking about small towns in the middle of North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming. Etc.

Paid Web Warriors here will try & convince us that Brick & Morter Big City Favelas are Utopias and filled with Young Einsteins and Max Plancks

I'm talking about small towns in the middle of North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming. Etc.
Sure, those people have some logistical issues, by choice, but it is the very large Democratic run cities that are the problem in this country.

I guess a lot of people disagree with you

Many have never even left the city. They're not financially able to do so and really have no concept what it's like elsewhere. I don't want big city folks coming here so it doesn't matter to me. The last thing we need is for them to bring their politics here.

Many have never even left the city. They're not financially able to do so and really have no concept what it's like elsewhere. I don't want big city folks coming here so it doesn't matter to me. The last thing we need is for them to bring their politics here.
Yeah because they love it so much. You are making my case

Sure, those people have some logistical issues, by choice, but it is the very large Democratic run cities that are the problem in this country.
Agree. If some "educator" tries teaching that queer gender shit in Buffalo Lake, North Dakota, they might never find the body.

Montana's entire GDP is $49.2Bn

Houston's alone is $455.3Bn

Austin's is $168Bn in 2020. Its substantially more now.

Looks like you have it the wrong way round.

Yep. Years ago we had a new housing area built right next to a dairy farmer. I had to laugh when some of them began complaining about the "smelly cows". Idiots.

Hold on…so this week you don’t equate intelligence with earnings?
Seems to have more to do with hyperactivity or inheritance these days.... And of course the giveaway to the rich tax rates the GOP has given us the last 35 years. And the resultant lack of investment in America and Americans. Great job! Way to keep voting against yourself lol ARRGGHHHHH

Forum List

Back