Why do black people fight with the police so often?

You seem to be contradicting yourself.

First you say that morals are subjective then you say laws are based on morality. So are laws subjective?

lol

You fail logic 101
No, you either break the law which is wrong or you obey the law which is right.
It is right to obey the law? Always and simply because it is the law?

Really, now?

Yes

Great to know ll those evil bastards who helped slaves escape and the jackasses who opposed Hitler were wrong, my Statist friend :thup:

This one's for you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ4A2MflNL8]YouTube - Laibach - Der Staat[/ame]

Were the Negros better off as indentured employees ? Perhaps they were. Would America be a better more secure country if everyone was white, and Christian?

lol

You fail logic 101
It is right to obey the law? Always and simply because it is the law?

Really, now?

Yes

Great to know ll those evil bastards who helped slaves escape and the jackasses who opposed Hitler were wrong, my Statist friend :thup:

This one's for you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ4A2MflNL8]YouTube - Laibach - Der Staat[/ame]

This is a weird as fuck debate.

Just because something is legal in a particular locale doesn't make it right. Killing Jews was considered a patriotic duty in NAZI Germany, would any but the craziest of fools say that killing Jews was ok "in that time?"

I would argue however that in something like slavery which was a long term institution that those who owned slaves just felt that was the natural order of things. hell, some slaves even thought that. Now I'm not talking about the asshole slave owners who mistreated the help and abused them to no end, but the dirty little secret is that only a small percentage of slave owners did such. Most treated their slaves as they would a beloved pet, not to say that I think that is right either, but in that era it was considered the way things were.

ConSwine,

My son are you Jewish or Negro by chance ? Just wondering..................

I would like to know why so many people are all fired up about something that ended a long time ago and yet there is no huge outcry over the way a significant portion of the world treats women? how is something bad but over more important than something bad happening now?

I would like to know why so many people are all fired up about something that ended a long time ago and yet there is no huge outcry over the way a significant portion of the world treats women? how is something bad but over more important than something bad happening now?

That's what I don't get, what sane woman wouldn't abhor Islam?

Most of you probably havent seen this yet, but im guessing it will make national news soon enough. A cop stops 2 jaywalking girls, they get into an arguement with him and they escalate it by resisting arrest and attacking the police officer, at which piint he clocks this 17 year old chick squarely in the face. Its pretty hilarious actually.

If these two had just listened to the officer and not made a scene, it would have never come to this, but innevitably it seems, young black people have this problem with disobeying authority figures to the point of becoming verbally and physically abusive with said authority figure.

YouTube - Seattle Police Confrontation - komonews.com

Lesson to be learned? Dont fuck with the police if you dont want to get bitch slapped, unless of course someone is around to film it, because then ill want to see the aftermath for myself. :lol:

I know this area very well. The reason people jaywalk is because you have to walk up a few flights of stairs to a pedestrian bridge. There is a high school you can't see to the right of the video. This is a high crime (drugs) area thus a high police presence. To get a better look at the scene google map Franklin High School Seattle.

Out of curiosity, do the high schools in your area have police assigned to them?

All the high schools in my state generally have one, the liaison office assigned to them.

I know this area very well. The reason people jaywalk is because you have to walk up a few flights of stairs to a pedestrian bridge. There is a high school you can't see to the right of the video. This is a high crime (drugs) area thus a high police presence. To get a better look at the scene google map Franklin High School Seattle.

Out of curiosity, do the high schools in your area have police assigned to them?

All the high schools in my state generally have one, the liaison office assigned to them.

Thanks I wondered. Personally I think every school in the US should have one on stationed there.

wow...the idea of needing a police officer stationed at a school is just so foreign to me. hard to believe really.

just out of curiosity, do they stay there for much of the day? do they actually have much interaction with the students? is there a real need to have one there?

wow...the idea of needing a police officer stationed at a school is just so foreign to me. hard to believe really.

just out of curiosity, do they stay there for much of the day? do they actually have much interaction with the students? is there a real need to have one there?

Yes, ours is at the school all day. They provide various functions. Everything from traffic duty before and after to school to drug education to truancy enforcement to whatever. Honestly one of our biggest problems is teenagers who go hunting before school and then show up with a rifle or bow or what have you in their vehicle. In that case our Compliance Officer collects the weapon until after school. BTW we only allow a student to forget once, the second time you bring a weapon to school accidentally, you're expelled.

Were you ever a high school student?

All of our schools have a cop on duty. No one really knows why.

Franklin does. It's about 75 percent Black. One of my best friends was murdered a few blocks from there.

I went to Renton High School, which about 10-15 minutes away, tops. Of course you probably already knew that, being from the area. They put a State Patrol in there my senior year, which was 91. Dude got jumped and kicked down a flight of stairs, and he also got stabbed once. Went right through his kevlar.

While I can understand why many blacks distrust cops, why do blacks choose to ignore laws that obviously make life better for everyone? Polls often find that blacks say they support abiding the law but then they go out and break the law all out of proportion to their numbers.

Do you realize that only a small number of blacks commit crimes? Are you one of the people that believe the majority of blacks are criminals?

While I can understand why many blacks distrust cops, why do blacks choose to ignore laws that obviously make life better for everyone? Polls often find that blacks say they support abiding the law but then they go out and break the law all out of proportion to their numbers.

Do you realize that only a small number of blacks commit crimes? Are you one of the people that believe the majority of blacks are criminals?

Gosh, I thought the govt said that one out of three black males will actually be sentenced to jail. Are you disagreeing with that or are you just saying that its still not a majority?

Gosh, I thought the govt said that one out of three black males will actually be sentenced to jail. Are you disagreeing with that or are you just saying that its still not a majority?

So, every black male from 0 yrs to 103 yrs is included in that number? Also, there is a such thing as a black woman. I guess you fail to understand that a small number of blacks commit crimes and the vast majority of blacks are law-abiding citizens.

According to your above bolded statement, blacks commit crimes all out of proportion to their numbers. What percentage of blacks should be committing crimes? Just find those poll results and that quote from the govt and we can go from there.

Only a small number of blacks commit crimes?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Let me deflate your balloon by injecting it with facts.

Blacks make up approximately 12.8% of the population but account for 41% of the entire prison/jail population. Whites in prison are 736 per 100,000. Blacks are 4,789 per 100,000.

So yes, blacks commit far more crimes than any race in the US.

Forum List

Back