Why do black people fight with the police so often?

Hey stupid, you can't judge what happened in the past by today's standards. At that point in time slavery was a perfectly accepted practice. My entire point was, that black men captured and sold or traded other black men into slavery. This is a fact that cannot be disputed.
So? It doesn't excuse the people that bought and kept slaves.

do you have a huge, raging hate for the slavery going on in Africa right now? even as the vast majority of the world condemns slavery? or are there some special conditions that excuse black behaviour in your mind?
What enrages me is besides the point.

The point is that because some people sold other people the buyer is not excused for being a slave owner.

What enrages me is besides the point.

The point is that because some people sold other people the buyer is not excused for being a slave owner.

I would love to see that excuse used by someone when they get arrested from drugs. "It's not my fault man! Someone else sold me the stuff! I was just gonna use it!"

do you have a huge, raging hate for the slavery going on in Africa right now? even as the vast majority of the world condemns slavery? or are there some special conditions that excuse black behaviour in your mind?

Slavery is wrong, it doesn't matter who does it. However, I bet you feel when the white man did it, it was justified.

huh?!? when did I, or anyone defend slavery? my ancestors were instrumental in stopping the slave trade. back when the majority of the world didn't see the problem with slavery. the misguided people who owned slaves were following morals of the time, and all countries and all races were doing it.

huh?!? when did I, or anyone defend slavery? my ancestors were instrumental in stopping the slave trade. back when the majority of the world didn't see the problem with slavery. the misguided people who owned slaves were following morals of the time, and all countries and all races were doing it.

Actually, if your ancestors were from the south, they weren't. It doesn't matter who was doing it, it was still wrong. And the people who were enslaved shouldn't feel grateful for being freed, the slave masters were lucky they weren't killed. I know if someone enslaved your ass for 20 years and then freed you, you wouldn't want anyone to tell you to feel grateful.

Actually, if your ancestors were from the south, they weren't. It doesn't matter who was doing it, it was still wrong. And the people who were enslaved shouldn't feel grateful for being freed, the slave masters were lucky they weren't killed. I know if someone enslaved your ass for 20 years and then freed you, you wouldn't want anyone to tell you to feel grateful.

Wilberforce wasn't american, and he fought slavery on moral grounds. Why should I be considered responsible in anyway for slavery?

That some people sold other people doesn't excuse the ones that bought them.

Hey stupid, you can't judge what happened in the past by today's standards. At that point in time slavery was a perfectly accepted practice. My entire point was, that black men captured and sold or traded other black men into slavery. This is a fact that cannot be disputed.

Congrats, you stated historical fact. That does not justify or excuse this paltry reasoning:

IMO most blacks feel they are owed something from the white man. Forget that it was the white man that ultimately freed them from their bondage and white men that granted them far more rights than the white man in the form of Affirmative Action.

Just because Africans started it first, does not grant us the right to say what you said above. If we hadn't taken part of it and fought a civil war over whether to keep them or not, then maybe you'd have a point.

But now you're just coming off as flagrantly racist. Seriously, they don't owe us anything for "freeing" them if we're the ones who continued to enslave them.

You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. Fact is, it was the white man that ultimately freed the slaves from their bondage in this country and it was also the white man that afforded them equal rights.

Reading comprehension isn't your thing is it? I never said that blacks owe the white man a damn thing. I said that it's my opinion that most blacks feel that the white man owes them. And you calling me racist is nothing new. You idiots scream racism at every turn, it's quite amusing that calling someone a racist is your only weapon. Lord knows the truth isn't on your side.

That some people sold other people doesn't excuse the ones that bought them.

So? It doesn't excuse the people that bought and kept slaves.

Yes it excuses them folks, they did nothing wrong. Even the fact that Africans captured their enemy and sold them as slaves wasn't wrong. Not by the standards in those days. Now if they were alive today and sought out that line of work, you may have a point. But back then things were different. Like I said you can't judge those folks by todays standards, it not only makes you an idiot but also a fool.

No one is telling anyone they should be grateful dumbass! And you must be related to Ravi because both of you are using todays standards to judge the events of the past. Slavery is wrong but it wasn't always wrong. Damn you people are fucking stupid!

No one is telling anyone they should be grateful dumbass! And you must be related to Ravi because both of you are using todays standards to judge the events of the past. Slavery is wrong but it wasn't always wrong. Damn you people are fucking stupid!

Actually, slavery was always wrong, it was just accepted by a majority in society at the times of it's existence. There's a difference, moron.

And you calling me racist is nothing new. You idiots scream racism at every turn, it's quite amusing that calling someone a racist is your only weapon. Lord knows the truth isn't on your side.

Considering you wanted to repeal the Supreme Court ruling that allows interracial marriages, you wonder why you're called a racist. Really? :eusa_eh:

Actually, slavery was always wrong, it was just accepted by a majority in society at the times of it's existence. There's a difference, moron.

If it was wrong then it wouldn't have been accepted by the majority you stupid fuck.

And you calling me racist is nothing new. You idiots scream racism at every turn, it's quite amusing that calling someone a racist is your only weapon. Lord knows the truth isn't on your side.

Considering you wanted to repeal the Supreme Court ruling that allows interracial marriages, you wonder why you're called a racist. Really? :eusa_eh:

Resorting to lies will not win you any arguments.

If it was wrong then it wouldn't have been accepted by the majority you stupid fuck.

Are you really that thick? It was always wrong, the fact the majority accepted it doesn't make it right. It just means the majority at the time were in the wrong. It's quite simple really.

Congrats, you stated historical fact. That does not justify or excuse this paltry reasoning:

IMO most blacks feel they are owed something from the white man. Forget that it was the white man that ultimately freed them from their bondage and white men that granted them far more rights than the white man in the form of Affirmative Action.

Just because Africans started it first, does not grant us the right to say what you said above. If we hadn't taken part of it and fought a civil war over whether to keep them or not, then maybe you'd have a point.

But now you're just coming off as flagrantly racist. Seriously, they don't owe us anything for "freeing" them if we're the ones who continued to enslave them.

You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. Fact is, it was the white man that ultimately freed the slaves from their bondage in this country and it was also the white man that afforded them equal rights.

That is true. However we can hardly pat ourselves on the back for freeing them and giving them rights when we stripped them of it and kept them enslaved in the first place.

Reading comprehension isn't your thing is it? I never said that blacks owe the white man a damn thing. I said that it's my opinion that most blacks feel that the white man owes them. And you calling me racist is nothing new. You idiots scream racism at every turn, it's quite amusing that calling someone a racist is your only weapon. Lord knows the truth isn't on your side.

THEROCKBROW.jpg

shrug_thumb.jpg

ScrewBall.jpg

What a joke...slavery was good because people said it was good.

LoonlessLogic strikes again!

I never said it was good you lying piece of shit. I said it wasn't wrong. Meaning it was a legally and morally accepted.

Lying Ravi strikes again!

Are you really that thick? It was always wrong, the fact the majority accepted it doesn't make it right. It just means the majority at the time were in the wrong. It's quite simple really.

Why because you said it was always wrong? Sorry but history and facts don't back you up.

That is true. However we can hardly pat ourselves on the back for freeing them and giving them rights when we stripped them of it and kept them enslaved in the first place.

THEROCKBROW.jpg

shrug_thumb.jpg

ScrewBall.jpg

When you grow up, maybe you can learn how to win a debate 'til then keep on with your silly little pictures.

What a joke...slavery was good because people said it was good.

LoonlessLogic strikes again!

I never said it was good you lying piece of shit. I said it wasn't wrong. Meaning it was a legally and morally accepted.

Lying Ravi strikes again!
Ah...it wasn't good but it wasn't bad.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was never a question of good or bad, it was a question of right or wrong. I understand you're too fucking stupid to know the difference.

Forum List

Back