Why do Dick Cheney and the 911 crowd all support Kamala?

I don't think Trump is interested in rehashing 9/11 honestly. But he definitely won't cover up the corruption found in government at this point which could be problematic for the J6 Commission etc. And he will again continue to look for and execute solutions to problems and issues that get things done but are antithesis to what Bush/Cheney et all did or preach is the way to do it. If Trump does good it makes all of them look not so good.

Chris Wray is from the W Administration

Kim Cheatle was Cheney's hand picked SS and with him on 911

wake up...

It is the 911 crowd that is trying to off Trump....

Chris Wray is from the W Administration

Kim Cheatle was Cheney's hand picked SS and with him on 911

wake up...

It is the 911 crowd that is trying to off Trump....
You could be right, but I don't think so. I think you have to look at the Marxist minded left and those beholden to them that don't want Trump. He was vindictive to none of his political enemies in his first term and I don't seem him being vindictive now.

But he sure as hell is antithesis to everything in their totalitarian agenda.

The Co2 FRAUD crowd is all for Kamala.

The Murderous Fraud Vax mandate enforcers all support Kamala.

Jussie Smollett is for Kamala, who participated in Jussie's hate hoax...

Those who have sold out, murdered, deceived and bilked America are all for Kamala....

See the source image

George W. Bush and Michelle Obama's Friendship History - Best Michelle ...'s Friendship History - Best Michelle ...

Kamala is the deep-state puppet candidate. If you like the general direction this country has been heading for the last quarter century, she’s the figurehead for you.

• Informative
Reactions: EMH
Kamala is the deep-state puppet candidate. If you like the general direction this country has been heading for the last quarter century, she’s the figurehead for you.

and that's why all the fraud and treason supporters love her

the 911 crowd
the Co2 FRAUD crowd
the Murderous Fraud Vax mandate enforcers
Jussie Smollett and other left wing hate hoaxing homos, including hundreds there on 1/6

If, and this is a big if, Trump is not some deep mic project to run a "perceived" and contolled opposition and place him in office to deflect some criticism of the uniparty , and he is genuinely interested in government reform, I don't think 911 would be his first concern. It would probably be a stand against the takeover of the US by globalists, which involves the warming issue and the Brexit challenge. 911, Iran, Russia, China, and the "terrorists" are peripheral tentacles of that. I doubt that there are enough non corruptible people left in the US to form a decent cabinet. The fact that he is still alive and a viable candidate suggests that he is in play for the Machine.

Forum List

Back