Why do elite democrats want tons of STRANGERS entering our country (some terrorists!)?

Why do elite democrats want tons of STRANGERS entering our country (some terrorists!)?

• Because they feel sorry for people who are being oppressed in their own commie countries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • because they want to tick off Americans

• because Trump was building a wall to keep them out & they just wanted to defy him

• Total voters
What do you call someone that overstays their Visa? Do you call them "vetted illegal immigrants"? No, you call them illegal immigrants, and you call border jumpers illegal immigrants. The same damn thing. You are the one trying to wiggle out of your initial false claim. No where in your initial claim did you even attempt to distinguish between vetted and unvetted. And besides, many of those coming across the border walk right into a border station and apply for amnesty, if they are allowed entrance, guess what, THEY ARE VETTED. Dumbshit.

You can’t be this stupid. 🤦‍♂️

They allow Dreamers & Ganbanger wannabes & Dazzling urbanites with checkered pasts in because it’s the woke thing to do
The elites don't have to worry about what the strangers from down south will do to them

They have armed security at all times

couldn't care less that 99% of AMericans do not... except that we still have the 2nd Amendment.. God knows for how long

The head of the Democrat Party (Biden) certainly doesn't care about the border.

The problem is easily solved by fining employers who hire illegals. 90% will self deport. Trump's wall which he talked about every day for 18 months is just an expensive vanity and a failure.

The problem is easily solved by fining employers who hire illegals. 90% will self deport. Trump's wall which he talked about every day for 18 months is just an expensive vanity and a failure.
Right... that's why the White House has a HUGE fence around it

That's why a lot of elite politicians have WALLS around their property

:rolleyes:

Lol 🤣 you're so dumb that you don't know the difference.
LOL

you're so dumb that you don't know how to make a post that has ONE irrefutable FACT in it.

The usual lib thing:

Can't dispute a point made by the opposition? Ridicule them

tiresome

hey, Alinsky is dead.. Get over it

:rolleyes:

Why do elite democrats want tons of STRANGERS entering our country?

305’ tall STATUE OF LIBERTY
“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France
to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.
Civil was ended June 02, 1865

The copper statue, was a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States,
was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and its metal framework was built by Gustave Eiffel.
The statue was dedicated on October 28, 1886.

1670687002992.jpeg

:)-

Why do elite democrats want tons of STRANGERS entering our country

The term “stranger” is referenced 128 times in the KJV of the bible
(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

Why do elite democrats want tons of STRANGERS entering our country

The term “stranger” is referenced 128 times in the KJV of the bible

Nice how you dodge Post #69

And Quit using the Bible to justify lawlessness

The Word says to obey all laws (unless they contradict the laws of God).

If one is not certain whether a law violates the law of God, or even if one is certain (which can be so subjective...) what should one do?

How about working to change the law? Gee, there's a concept for ya

You can’t be this stupid. 🤦‍♂️
Judging from the responses, and the disagreements, it really does appear that most of you on the right just can't comprehend the simple reality, the vast majority of "illegal aliens", and I hate that damn term, are individuals that have overstayed their Visa. The vetting excuse is horseshit. Asylum seekers are more closely vetted than someone on a tourist Visa, and many of them are refused entry. Hundreds of thousands of immigrants are being monitored, rather through a smartphone or some with actual tracking devices, like criminals. Do we track those here on a Visa? Why not?

And no one has responded to the reality, the 9/11 hijackers, who killed thousands of Americans and did millions of dollars worth of property damage, were vetted Visa holders. And the real funny part, not a one of you Trump fans even realizes that Trump issued an executive order within months of taking office to improve that vetting process. It is still in effect. Title 42, another Trump initiative to combat illegal immigration. It too is still in effect, at least for another couple of weeks. How are those things working out for you guys?

Deportations are UP. Arrests at the border are UP. Hell, the lowest year of deportations was 2017, Trump's first year in office. And that was when the economy was doing well. Illegal immigration has always been more of a function of the economy than any political position. I mean if Republicans had their way this place would be a shithole that no one would want to immigrate to. That is pretty much what happened in 2019 and 2020. As it is today, the United States is better positioned than any economy in the world and that is drawing those immigrants. And that is not a bad thing.

First of all, in the midst of a labor shortage why the hell would we turn away people willing to work. Biff lives in his Mom's basement and plays video games all day. Seriously, a full two percentage points of the labor participation rate can be attributed to worthless sacks of shit like Biff. Juan strolls in, works two jobs, and shows up at the Ford dealership to buy a new truck. Who the hell do you think is driving this economy?

What none of you realize is that you are exposing the position that the founders so adamantly opposed. I mean they were some pretty smart cats. This nation was founded with open borders for a damn reason. A democracy can't survive when a bunch of fat lazy ass entrenched "citizens", like Biff for instance, throws up barricades to new blood that is vital for the Republic to grow and prosper.

But then we come to the thing that puzzles me the most. Most Republicans, and all Libertarians, believe that the government should stay the hell out of the way. The "free market", and sorry, but not a one of you knows what a free market is really free of, but I will give you a hint, it is not government influence. The free market should reign. But when it comes to immigration, suddenly, the government is God and should pick and choose its citizens. How the hell does that make sense?

Judging from the responses, and the disagreements, it really does appear that most of you on the right just can't comprehend the simple reality, the vast majority of "illegal aliens", and I hate that damn term, are individuals that have overstayed their Visa. The vetting excuse is horseshit. Asylum seekers are more closely vetted than someone on a tourist Visa, and many of them are refused entry. Hundreds of thousands of immigrants are being monitored, rather through a smartphone or some with actual tracking devices, like criminals. Do we track those here on a Visa? Why not?

And no one has responded to the reality, the 9/11 hijackers, who killed thousands of Americans and did millions of dollars worth of property damage, were vetted Visa holders. And the real funny part, not a one of you Trump fans even realizes that Trump issued an executive order within months of taking office to improve that vetting process. It is still in effect. Title 42, another Trump initiative to combat illegal immigration. It too is still in effect, at least for another couple of weeks. How are those things working out for you guys?

Deportations are UP. Arrests at the border are UP. Hell, the lowest year of deportations was 2017, Trump's first year in office. And that was when the economy was doing well. Illegal immigration has always been more of a function of the economy than any political position. I mean if Republicans had their way this place would be a shithole that no one would want to immigrate to. That is pretty much what happened in 2019 and 2020. As it is today, the United States is better positioned than any economy in the world and that is drawing those immigrants. And that is not a bad thing.

First of all, in the midst of a labor shortage why the hell would we turn away people willing to work. Biff lives in his Mom's basement and plays video games all day. Seriously, a full two percentage points of the labor participation rate can be attributed to worthless sacks of shit like Biff. Juan strolls in, works two jobs, and shows up at the Ford dealership to buy a new truck. Who the hell do you think is driving this economy?

What none of you realize is that you are exposing the position that the founders so adamantly opposed. I mean they were some pretty smart cats. This nation was founded with open borders for a damn reason. A democracy can't survive when a bunch of fat lazy ass entrenched "citizens", like Biff for instance, throws up barricades to new blood that is vital for the Republic to grow and prosper.

But then we come to the thing that puzzles me the most. Most Republicans, and all Libertarians, believe that the government should stay the hell out of the way. The "free market", and sorry, but not a one of you knows what a free market is really free of, but I will give you a hint, it is not government influence. The free market should reign. But when it comes to immigration, suddenly, the government is God and should pick and choose its citizens. How the hell does that make sense?

The fear is those that come across un vetted. We don’t know who or why they are here.

When you answer your door, make sure the person coming in is someone you know and trust. All others should be turned away.

This isn’t that hard to understand.

Don’t use 10,000 words to try to explain stupidity, it only makes you look silly.

The fear is those that come across un vetted. We don’t know who or why they are here.

When you answer your door, make sure the person coming in is someone you know and trust. All others should be turned away.

This isn’t that hard to understand.

Don’t use 10,000 words to try to explain stupidity, it only makes you look silly.
I already explained that many times to Winston but all he seems to want to do is deflect and insult. Don't waste your time.

Forum List

Back