Why do Hillary voters want the bill of rights eliminated????

Yes people, liberals r really dubm

The left detests the Bill of Rights because they believe in an all-seeing, all-knowing government that provides the citizens with everything they need, from cradle to grave. In exchange for this government, the left believes that the citizens should forfeit certain rights and liberties.

The Bill of Rights prevents the left from obtaining unlimited governmental powers, which is why they detest it so much. The left seems to view the Constitution as a list of things they can get away with, as opposed to a list of thing they cannot get away with. For example: The Second Amendment. That amendment was written for the specific purpose of preventing a hostile governmental takeover, as the left would love nothing more than to do. It's no secret what that amendment specifically is hated so much among the left.

They need to apply for moving to China. They will fix them right up over there with a dictator style government.

I don't think China would have them. Maybe Liberia.

Ironically, the same channel has a video of people who don't know who won the Civil War, and demonstrates that some people clearly zoned out of their education after grade school sex ed. So all we're seeing here is people who are being tricked into agreeing with something, but don't actually know what they're talking about.

Ironically, the same channel has a video of people who don't know who won the Civil War, and demonstrates that some people clearly zoned out of their education after grade school sex ed. So all we're seeing here is people who are being tricked into agreeing with something, but don't actually know what they're talking about.

You just described how Obama managed to get elected.

So pretty much the left. In all its glory.

They aren't confused or dumb. They honestly believe that the Bill of Rights should be repealed. They know exactly what they mean.

By the same people who voted in a Republican majority for most of his Presidency. So there's that.

Yes people, liberals r really dub

You know who is really 'dumb'?

Anyone who thinks that any person you label a liberal speaks for every liberal in the United States.

I am thrilled we have a Bill of Rights that protects us all- and I believe in the entire Bill of Rights- not just cherry picked parts.

Anyone who thinks that any person you label a liberal speaks for every liberal in the United States.

I am thrilled we have a Bill of Rights that protects us all- and I believe in the entire Bill of Rights- not just cherry picked parts.

Youtube- idiots favorite website.

I am thrilled we have a Bill of Rights that protects us all- and I believe in the entire Bill of Rights- not just cherry picked parts

The thing speaks for itself The libtard dummies were led right over the cliff like lemmings!

Youtube- idiots favorite website.

I am thrilled we have a Bill of Rights that protects us all- and I believe in the entire Bill of Rights- not just cherry picked parts
True.

In fact, for more than 60 years liberals have used the Bill of Rights to defend the protected liberties of Americans from attack by conservatives.

I find it amazing that hand picked people who say they are hillary supporters and claim they want the Bill of Rights eliminated

Try dumbrump.

Forum List

Back