🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do Liberal/Progressives Seek To Impose Their Views On Others?

You have identified the core of the disagreement - a great many others hold quite differently, and believe the 3,000 -year-old ban is as necessary as ever.

Everything else is mere semantics.

Your right. So let's go back to some of those other 3000 year old rules (that only one tribe of shitheads in the Levant followed.)

We can start by stoning people for working on the Sabbath. Might make it hard to get help at the Home Depot, but let's go with that.

Hey, and let's start stoning those sluts who aren't virgins on their wedding nights, like the bible says to.

We also need to go back to stoning rape victims, like the bible says.

Man, you are a wealth of good ideas.

You have identified the core of the disagreement - a great many others hold quite differently, and believe the 3,000 -year-old ban is as necessary as ever.

Everything else is mere semantics.

Your right. So let's go back to some of those other 3000 year old rules (that only one tribe of shitheads in the Levant followed.)

We can start by stoning people for working on the Sabbath. Might make it hard to get help at the Home Depot, but let's go with that.

Hey, and let's start stoning those sluts who aren't virgins on their wedding nights, like the bible says to.

We also need to go back to stoning rape victims, like the bible says.

Man, you are a wealth of good ideas.
None of that Moral Relativism is going to withstand the test of time.

Judeo-Christian morality and ethics have evolved sufficiently over the past 3,000 years to give the average person a very great deal of breathing space.

It continues, however, to condemn homosexuality, and that Judeo-Christian tradition is what we have built Western society upon.

At some point, the 3% are going back into the closet.

Within a legal and Constitutionally-defensible framework, given a little imagination and juggling and re-interpretation.

It's just a matter of time, and timing.

But that's another thread, and another conversation.

None of that Moral Relativism is going to withstand the test of time.

Judeo-Christian morality and ethics have evolved sufficiently over the past 3,000 years to give the average person a very great deal of breathing space.

No, they didn't. What happened was that we evolved because we ignored the bible. We realized that slavery was wrong and there were no witches to burn, and we don't stone our daughters to death for busted hymens...

God didn't change his mind. He didn't issue an addendum to the bible that said, "Hey, guess what guys, no witches!" WE changed. WE progressed. WE evolved. Not religion.

So stop using a 3000 year old book of superstition to justify your homophobia, okay.

It continues, however, to condemn homosexuality, and that Judeo-Christian tradition is what we have built Western society upon.

At some point, the 3% are going back into the closet.

Or people are going to say, "Meh, they're gay. So what?" frankly, I don't ask my co-workers about their sexuality. It isn't any of my business.

Within a legal and Constitutionally-defensible framework, given a little imagination and juggling and re-interpretation.

It's just a matter of time, and timing.

But that's another thread, and another conversation.

Guy, you've been losing this argument for 40 years now. First it was on acceptign they existed. Then it was on job discrimination. Then Marriage. Now you are desperately grasping onto 'Well, you can't make me bake a cake after I overtly put out and advertisement that I bake wedding cakes!!!"

And you'll lose that argument, too.

The only freedoms that are being impugned is the freedom to treat other people badly based on personal prejudice. You're free to continue your hatred of gays, blacks, women, etc., you just can't act on it.

You are the ones who seek to limit individual rights and freedoms based on your phobias and paranoia.

Don't know, don't really care.

Of course you don't because the facts take a big fat shit on your nonsensical blather.
It's irrelevant. T he fact is that STD rates among homosexuals far exceed the rate among heterosexuals. part of that is the fact that homosexuals have many more partners per year than heterosexuals.

Why is it irrelevant? Is it irrelevant whether someone is married to one person or whether they have several different sex partners a week?

Are lesbians more promiscuous than heterosexual men?

Rabbi can't speak for either group, better to ask him about Warriors predilections.
Who?
Do you have something to contribute here?

At the moment, only one fact, you're an absolute fool incapable of convincing anyone of anything yet believe you can.

Of course you don't because the facts take a big fat shit on your nonsensical blather.
It's irrelevant. T he fact is that STD rates among homosexuals far exceed the rate among heterosexuals. part of that is the fact that homosexuals have many more partners per year than heterosexuals.

Why is it irrelevant? Is it irrelevant whether someone is married to one person or whether they have several different sex partners a week?

Rabbi can't speak for either group, better to ask him about Warriors predilections.
Who?

At the moment, only one fact, you're an absolute fool incapable of convincing anyone of anything yet believe you can.
I cannot convince the terminally stupid. Like you.

Who?

I cannot convince the terminally stupid. Like you.

You couldn't convince a rabbit to eat a carrot. I'm not suggesting you are "terminally stupid" as you have never posted anything but an ad hominem or an echo of right wing propaganda. I simply find you to be a fool and banal. Well, of course dishonest, sexually confused and many times vulgar too.

The usual complaint from libs about conservatives is that they seek to impose their views. Like everything else this is true, but only about libs. Consider gay marriage. Many states voted to amend their constitutions or enact other legislation that defined marriage as one man one woman. Libs werent successful making their case to the public (it was a loser issue at the pols) so they whined to some activist judges, who imposed gay marriage over the will of the people.
Or consider the Oregon bakers, whose business has been destroyed by lesbians offended that they wouldnt bake their wedding cake. And the bakers arent bigots, as often assumed. The lesbians picked the place because they were frequent customers there.
Or look at the demonization of smoking and smokers, who are considered one step above child molester in the media.
Or Common Core, which seeks to impose a national standard on what has traditionally been a local issue.
Or, but you get the point here.
Progs cant help themselves from wanting to make America look like their vision, where everyone practices safe sex and recylces to prevent global warming.
This isnt a free society. This is fascism in action.

It's what Fascists do.... they seek to impose their twisted, perverted morality on all of us.

The usual complaint from libs about conservatives is that they seek to impose their views. Like everything else this is true, but only about libs. Consider gay marriage. Many states voted to amend their constitutions or enact other legislation that defined marriage as one man one woman. Libs werent successful making their case to the public (it was a loser issue at the pols) so they whined to some activist judges, who imposed gay marriage over the will of the people.
Or consider the Oregon bakers, whose business has been destroyed by lesbians offended that they wouldnt bake their wedding cake. And the bakers arent bigots, as often assumed. The lesbians picked the place because they were frequent customers there.
Or look at the demonization of smoking and smokers, who are considered one step above child molester in the media.
Or Common Core, which seeks to impose a national standard on what has traditionally been a local issue.
Progs cant help themselves from wanting to make America look like their vision, where everyone practices safe sex and recylces to prevent global warming.

It's what Fascists do.... they seek to impose their twisted, perverted morality on all of us.

Hey NOLA, just got back from NO. The weather sucked and we got out just before the rains. But I digress, please define the actions you consider, "twisted, perverted morality"? Do you really believe progressives all believe the form of moral activities we observed on Bourbon St. reflect our idea of morality?

Hey NOLA, just got back from NO. The weather sucked and we got out just before the rains. But I digress, please define the actions you consider, "twisted, perverted morality"? Do you really believe progressives all believe the form of moral activities we observed on Bourbon St. reflect our idea of morality?
They actually do.

They actually do.

As usual, a stupid and dishonest response.

How clueless are you?
ACA mandates insurance companies MUST sell you services you will never need. Mental health counseling, contraceptives, obstetric care for men , etc. The object is to drive up the cost so younger healthier people subsidize older sicker people. The insurance companies were among the most enthusiastic supporters of Obamacare, since it guaranteed them scads of customers.
The rich pay over 100% of the income taxes in this country. The bottom 47% pay no income tax. Who is getting the free ride here?
What kind of a dumbass statement is that to make? I'm not rich and I pay taxes. So much for your "100%" comment. The tax rate on capital gains and dividends is 10% less than what I pay. And that is bullshit!
What? It is simply fact that the bottom 47% of wage earners pay no income tax.
Cap gains should probably not be taxed at all.
Divididends are taxed twice--once as corporate income and once as personal income.
Federal income tax- and that's the zombie like talking point of the dupes. Of course, if you count ALL taxes and fees, everyone pays 21% and 95% of new wealth goes to the richest, chump of the greedy idiot rich GOP.

Why Do Liberal/Progressives Seek To Impose Their Views On Others?

Why Do Conservative/Regressives Seek To Impose Their Views On Others?

See how easy that is...

Conservatives try to pass conservative laws and liberals try to pass liberal laws. They are all trying to impose their will. What a silly, stupid argument it is to try to say one side does it and the other side doesn't.

Liberals are for tolerance, fairness, and compassion, Conservatives are for selfishness, hate, and BS propaganda...

Welfare goes to those who provide nothing to society. Corporations provide something that true welfare leeches don't.

You're too stupid to understand that.
Corporations are worse. They get something in return for destroying society.

So an entity that provides something to society is worse than someone that provides nothing more than a chance for the government to take what I've earned so it can be handed to them? You seem confused about what has and doesn't have value.

What? It is simply fact that the bottom 47% of wage earners pay no income tax.
Cap gains should probably not be taxed at all.
Divididends are taxed twice--once as corporate income and once as personal income.
I'm pretty sure I'm in the bottom 47% and I pay taxes. So fuck you!

Not only should the tax rate on capital gains and dividends be raised 10%, we also need a Financial Transactions Tax of every traded share on Wall Street.

So an entity that provides something to society is worse than someone that provides nothing more than a chance for the government to take what I've earned so it can be handed to them? You seem confused about what has and doesn't have value.
No, an entity that hurts society, getting something for nothing.

Deep down they are fascist and feel their views are the only views that is acceptable.

so if they can't sweet talk you into bowing to them.... they'll just berate you and beat you down.

the most intolerant people I have come across.
Liberals have taken intolerance to new levels.
As far as libs are concerned, there is NO other point of view.

Forum List

Back