Why do men as a gender have reputation for evil?

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
An interesting tweet discusses this phenomenon:
W56QfpY.jpeg

This is not outrage material -- Bill makes an interesting philosophical point with which I can not completely agree. What is your opinion?

W56QfpY.jpeg

This is not outrage material -- Bill makes an interesting philosophical point with which I can not completely agree. What is your opinion?

The reputation of men being "evil" was the product of feminism.

The tattoos are hard to watch, but she has a point...

W56QfpY.jpeg

Very unethical and warped point to make. Rapists go to prison. Shall we go visit them to "take it up"? Stupidest comment I've seen since I put the last Leftist on IGNORE.

W56QfpY.jpeg

I would say, if you're judging people as a group because of the actions of some, whether they are men, women, Blacks, Whites, Jews, Russians, or Lithuanian Midgets ... the problem lies with you.

I would say, if you're judging people as a group because of the actions of some, whether they are men, women, Blacks, Whites, Jews, Russians, or Lithuanian Midgets ... the problem lies with you.
Agree 100%. The main collective fault men have is our tolerance for Hate Speech against us. Any man who makes negative generalizations about women is cancelled. For example Andrew Tate.

Agree 100%. The main collective fault men have is our tolerance for Hate Speech against us. Any man who makes negative generalizations about women is cancelled. For example Andrew Tate.

I helps if the number of schtuppes on gives about what other people say about them cannot be expressed as a positive integer.

I never heard men as a gender have a reputation for evil!

Not in my family or friends or news or life in general....never. :dunno:
you sound like u have a great family.

Not everyone can say that of course

It is a man's world. Therefore a lot of men think they are entitled.. to just about anything they set their eyes on. I have seen men "want" some woman that.. you could tell by their behavior they really didn't want the woman, but didn't want her to have anyone else.. I've seen a lot of sick relationships. And I've also read about them, used to read a lot of romance -turned -to-crime stories

Forum List

Back