why do more women lean left than men?

I would vote for a woman over a man anytime especially white men and also as long as they are not Republican women. Republican women are as racist and fascist as Republican men. Compassion is a good thing not something to be avoided.

It is not compassionate to allow the rich to game the system to avoid their legal obligations. It is not compassionate to allow people to go humgry just to prove a point. Your head needs a 2x4 across the head to get it working properly.

You are the ones who need to wise up you uncaring fascists. The Bible is not a justification for starving people just to prove how tough you are. The Bible is about compassion not man's inhumanity to man.

You shouldn't be using your head for anything but a hatrack.
Racist/Sexist much?

You also pulled a lot of crap out of your rear on the rest of your post. Nothing you posted had any merit what so ever.

And yes, compassion can be a good thing when it doesn't overwrite common sense, reason, facts, etc. However, it is not compassionate when someone is given something they do not deserve, or if they acquire it illegally.

I am beginning to believe the goal of the Democratic Party is to try to break this nation apart. That way they may have a chance to get that Global Government they have been hoping for. Democrats love BIG government and a Global Government would fit their bill. Just imagine the corruption that could occur in a Global Government. It would be ENORMOUS.

The Republican Party is assaulting our democracy. Noit the Democrats. It is Republicans who are tearing this country apart to keep themselves in power.

Indeed Progressives view men as morally inferior. Progressives are strong supporters of rigid gender roles and opponents of Equality.

White males are morally inferior. They would starve people just to make a point. They want to make women inferior such as in anti-abortion laws.

Want to know a secret? All people have emotions.

I can’t think of anything less “manly” than lying to oneself because you are acting like someone expects you to.

Want to know another secret? The ability to lie to themselves is a trait all leftist must have. You see it here daily on this very forum.

White males are morally inferior. They would starve people just to make a point. They want to make women inferior such as in anti-abortion laws.
That is the most racist/sexist thing I have heard in a long time (well since your last post anyway). Guessing you are leftist. And anti abortion laws are about protecting a life, and therefore you are the one that supports killing not the right.

The Republican Party is assaulting our democracy. Noit the Democrats. It is Republicans who are tearing this country apart to keep themselves in power.
LOL. Yes the country is being torn apart, but guess what party is in power ;)? The democrats. Voter fraud, force vaccines (tyrannical), closing business, etc. That is not democracy. Government controlling its people is communism. Welcome to the democratic party of America.

Liberal feminists who constantly call men oppressors, constantly make slanderous generalizations about men, use hashtags like #killallmen and #menaretrash have demonized the very concept of Feminism.

Below is a typical example of a Progressive Feminist meme:
zJBX5MG.jpeg

The vast majority of Conservative women stand for Equality -- they reject all male supremacy and they reject male bashing.
I just haven’t seen it. The right goes on and I’m about “traditional” families. There’s a lot of talk about men not wanting to be with women if they earn more. We constantly hear about powerful women being described as bitchy and bossy. There’s many double standards.

I'd like to say, lots of thoughtful and interesting responses on this thread!

Huh, almost makes me suspect men think about women a lot ------------------------

LOL. Yes the country is being torn apart, but guess what party is in power ;)? The democrats. Voter fraud, force vaccines (tyrannical), closing business, etc. That is not democracy. Government controlling its people is communism. Welcome to the democratic party of America.
1. There is no mass voter fraud in the US.
2. Who has forced you to take a vaccine?
3. Businesses close every day. Directly relate that to democrats.
4. This is a democracy. It's just not run by the party you want running things. Be honest for a change.
5. You obviously dont know what communism is if you think America is a communist country.

Just as I suspected. You're just another looney tunes right wing nut job that has no grasp of reality.

I love it. He was/is so entertaining. Biden is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

for a reality tv 'star' conman - donny sure lives up to that persona.

howeverrrrrrrrrr - biden is a grown up & a leader.

donny has arrested development & is not capable of being a leader.

that's about it, zogarinooooo...

LOL, good thing we have adults like Biden, Pelosi and Schumer then who don't fly off the handle and are reasonable and measured in all their interactions.

PPsssssshhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaa hahaha that's funny. So how is Trump different again?

images

Forum List

Back