why do more women lean left than men?

for a reality tv 'star' conman - donny sure lives up to that persona.

howeverrrrrrrrrr - biden is a grown up & a leader.

donny has arrested development & is not capable of being a leader.

that's about it, zogarinooooo...
Biden is a leader? No way man. Dan Crenshaw is a leader. Tom Brady is a leader. Joe Biden is a joke. Trump was outstanding!

Biden is a leader? No way man. Dan Crenshaw is a leader. Tom Brady is a leader. Joe Biden is a joke. Trump was outstanding!

donny knows the walls are closing in on him.

from the jan 6 investigations ... cy vance's criminal investigation ... & from NYS. i'm not even counting GA & DC's.

1. There is no mass voter fraud in the US.
2. Who has forced you to take a vaccine?
3. Businesses close every day. Directly relate that to democrats.
4. This is a democracy. It's just not run by the party you want running things. Be honest for a change.
5. You obviously dont know what communism is if you think America is a communist country.

Just as I suspected. You're just another looney tunes right wing nut job that has no grasp of reality.
This one is easy.

1. I like the way you put in "mass". We do see voter fraud every year, and the dems are constantly trying to stop the right from having voters prove who they are. Left throws people out when they are counting votes..check. The left doesn't want IDs...check. The dead vote left...check.
2. Have you not heard about vaccine mandates from the Biden? Here are some links.
3. Nope. The democrats even shun Manchin stating he is ruining democracy when in fact it is the opposite. They are mad because he exercised his right to say "NO!" and you leftists think that he is ruining democracy when that is exactly what he exercised. BTW...we are a republic.
4. I never said America was a communist country. A leftist putting words in ones mouth...who would have thought :rolleyes: . I said "Government controlling its people is communism". See your question 2 for an example.

Obamacare/ACA was a bust.

is that why it's so popular AND when it was threatened, people showed up in droves at town halls - holding (R)s' feet to the fire & some were to cowardly to even show up?

It was based off a plan developed by conservatives back in the 70's or 80's

mitt romney did it in mass & the heritage foundation was all for it.

I believe. But I agree Obama was a failure for attempting to compromise. He should have gone full universal.

public option was the first step & obama didn't push hard enough for it - big healthcorp spent millions lobbying against it. why? because they know they couldn't compete. so much for a free market capitalistic america!

is that why it's so popular AND when it was threatened, people showed up in droves at town halls - holding (R)s' feet to the fire & some were to cowardly to even show up?
Do you watch or read the news?

Let me do a web search for you, so you can see you are incorrect.

Despite the best-laid plans of our central planners, Obamacare is unraveling.
We are only three years into this bold, persistent experiment, and virtually all of the experts’ forecasts have already been proven wrong.
The uninsurable are using coverage that is far more expensive than anticipated.
The insured lost the plans they liked and are now confronting skyrocketing premiums and dwindling choices.
The uninsured are not signing up, leaving risk pools skewed toward older and sicker customers. Insurers are suffering far greater losses than expected and are rapidly fleeing the exchanges.

This one is easy.

1. I like the way you put in "mass". We do see voter fraud every year, and the dems are constantly trying to stop the right from having voters prove who they are. Left throws people out when they are counting votes..check. The left doesn't want IDs...check. The dead vote left...check.
2. Have you not heard about vaccine mandates from the Biden? Here are some links.
3. Nope. The democrats even shun Manchin stating he is ruining democracy when in fact it is the opposite. They are mad because he exercised his right to say "NO!" and you leftists think that he is ruining democracy when that is exactly what he exercised. BTW...we are a republic.
4. I never said America was a communist country. A leftist putting words in ones mouth...who would have thought :rolleyes: . I said "Government controlling its people is communism". See your question 2 for an example.
1. In Texas there were 30 something cases of voter fraud out of 9 million votes cast in the 2020 election. Voter fraud of any significance does not exist.
2. You have a choice. Get the vaccine or work somewhere else. Plenty of companies out there that fall into the under 100 employee category if that is still a thing. Has someone forced you to get a vaccine?
3. That has nothing to do with anything I said for point 3.
4. How exactly are you being controlled?

Am just amazed at the number of men here who are mind readers and know what all women think and how they act, That of course Republican women are smarter because,,,,,, wait for it,,,,, there married to Republican men!

1. In Texas there were 30 something cases of voter fraud out of 9 million votes cast in the 2020 election. Voter fraud of any significance does not exist.
2. You have a choice. Get the vaccine or work somewhere else. Plenty of companies out there that fall into the under 100 employee category if that is still a thing. Has someone forced you to get a vaccine?
3. That has nothing to do with anything I said for point 3.
4. How exactly are you being controlled?
1. One state. And that was voter fraud where people were convicted. We all know the real reason guys are against voter ID's. And one is too many if we can easily stop it.
2. He wants to enact that on companies below 100 as well. I guess I don't have to get a vaccine, but I won't be able to eat. Those compassionate democrats :rolleyes: .
3. Yes it does. It proves you are wrong.
4. Forcing Americans to get a vaccine for one.

Am just amazed at the number of men here who are mind readers and know what all women think and how they act, That of course Republican women are smarter because,,,,,, wait for it,,,,, there married to Republican men!
You have the underlined right. The smartest women are usually attracted to conservative men ;).

Do you watch or read the news?

Let me do a web search for you, so you can see you are incorrect.

KFF Health Tracking Poll: The Public’s Views on the ACA

Published: Oct 15, 2021​

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email Print
The public has remained deeply divided on the health reform law since it was passed in March 2010. Click below to examine how specific groups feel about the law and how those opinions have changed or not changed over time. Access all KFF Health Tracking Poll resources here.

We asked: “As you may know, a health reform bill was signed into law in 2010. Given what you know about the health reform law, do you have a generally favorable or generally unfavorable opinion of it?”

Screenshot (1).png

KFF Health Tracking Poll: The Public’s Views on the ACA

EDITORS' PICK|Feb 21, 2020,08:59am EST|15,881 views

Poll: Obamacare More Popular Than Ever

Poll: Obamacare More Popular Than Ever

The Affordable Care Act is more popular now than when Obama was president

Published: March 2, 2020 at 11:50 a.m. ET
By

Elisabeth Buchwald​

As popularity for the Affordable Care Act has hit an all-time high, the Supreme Court is taking on a new case that could decide its fate

The Affordable Care Act is more popular now than when Obama was president

:heehee:

1. One state. And that was voter fraud where people were convicted. We all know the real reason guys are against voter ID's. And one is too many if we can easily stop it.
2. He wants to enact that on companies below 100 as well. I guess I don't have to get a vaccine, but I won't be able to eat. Those compassionate democrats :rolleyes: .
3. Yes it does. It proves you are wrong.
4. Forcing Americans to get a vaccine for one.
1. Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation

2. Thank you for admitting nobody has forced you to get the vaccine.
3. LOL you were off topic
4. Nobody has forced you to get a vaccine.

LOL. Yes the country is being torn apart, but guess what party is in power ;)? The democrats. Voter fraud, force vaccines (tyrannical), closing business, etc. That is not democracy. Government controlling its people is communism. Welcome to the democratic party of America.
The Democrats may have been sworn in as leaders, but there blocked by big money, lobbyists & grifters & game players. Only those with money win.

The Democrats may have been sworn in as leaders, but there blocked by big money, lobbyists & grifters & game players. Only those with money win.
Who pushed for all the laws to allow the big money into elections? Now you're blaming dems for following the rules you nut jobs set up? Please.

Forum List

Back