Why do no more mask threads keep disappearing

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
I mean I know it’s a real bad day for lockdown loons but I cant find any threads now. Shunted off to the hinterlands? Can’t find in Politics or Currebt events. Maybe I’m missing them? Please advise and thanks

The thread would still be there unless started by the ignoree.
I don't think so, my own thread would disappear off the active topic page when a "ignorie" would post in it.

I'd go to the sub-forum I started it in to make sure it was not ozoned and there it would be with that poster as the last post......Only after the next non-ignored person posts would it then reappear on the Active Topics page.

It's happened several times so I figure it's just some kind of glitch in the matrix the mods have yet to iron out. It's very annoying though.

I actually pulled one member off of my ignore list because of it.....The contrary nonsensical fucker posts in every thread members make and from what I understand he's the most ignored member on the board so I'm sure other members have experienced the same thing.

I don't think so, my own thread would disappear off the active topic page when a "ignorie" would post in it.

I'd go to the sub-forum I started it in to make sure it was not ozoned and there it would be with that poster as the last post......Only after the next non-ignored person posts would it then reappear on the Active Topics page.

It's happened several times so I figure it's just some kind of glitch in the matrix the mods have yet to iron out. It's very annoying though.

I actually pulled one member off of my ignore list because of it.....The contrary nonsensical fucker posts in every thread members make and from what I understand he's the most ignored member on the board so I'm sure other members have experienced the same thing.
MoonGlow?

The word has been put out: No more talking points about masks (until after the election).

It’s a bitter reminder that the hoax is unraveling so that fact has go to go.

After two years of mandatory masks, it took awhile to adjust to not wearing them. I still wear one where required (medical facilities) or out of courtesy if my host requests/prefers that I do. But oh my I love seeing faces and smiles and it is such a liberating feeling not wearing them otherwise. The only downside is that I now feel I need to put on at least some makeup before going out in public.

I mean I know it’s a real bad day for lockdown loons but I cant find any threads now. Shunted off to the hinterlands? Can’t find in Politics or Currebt events. Maybe I’m missing them? Please advise and thanks
anonymous.jpg

Forum List

Back