Why Do Only Liberals Groups Get A History Month?

This month is Gay history month. Yet another Democrat special interest gets to tell us about their history in America yet for some reason it seems only the left gets to do this. It's ether breast-cancer awareness month, Black history month, Latino History month, or some other liberal group's month.

Can anyone name a Republican group that is represented by a federally recognized month?

breast-cancer awareness month? Who knew that bagger women didn't get Breast cancer:eek:

Don't worry since whites are becoming a minority very soon there will be cracker history month :eusa_whistle:

"Bagger women" You're something shot right out of a pigs ass.

This month is Gay history month. Yet another Democrat special interest gets to tell us about their history in America yet for some reason it seems only the left gets to do this. It's ether breast-cancer awareness month, Black history month, Latino History month, or some other liberal group's month.

Can anyone name a Republican group that is represented by a federally recognized month?

breast-cancer awareness month? Who knew that bagger women didn't get Breast cancer:eek:

Don't worry since whites are becoming a minority very soon there will be cracker history month :eusa_whistle:

"Bagger women" You're something shot right out of a pigs ass.

What type of things shoot out of a pig's ass?

Conservatives are not affected by breast cancer?

but we all are "Aware Of Gays" 24/7, why do they need a holiday to remind us?

If we have separation of church and state why are Christians the only ones with a federal holiday? Two if you count Thanksgiving.

Do you really think Christians are the only ones who celebrate Christmas and Thanksgiving? Are you really that stupid . . . oh, sorry, forgot what I was talking to.

'Cause conservatives make up history as it suits their immediate needs. Thus making any such celebration impossible to plan ahead.

Why does it matter? I don't want a specific history month. I think we are all heirs to the history of every group of people. All history should be made one in our lives and we should learn the lessons, the triumphs, and failures of all our progenitors, whether related directly or not.

'Cause conservatives make up history as it suits their immediate needs. Thus making any such celebration impossible to plan ahead.

Why doesn't lying to blatantly not bother you?

Explain then this thread by a conservative:

"Sen Joe McCarthy: American Patriot and Hero", by CrusaderFrank, Member, Ministry of Truth.

McCarthy was a drunk and a liar.

but we all are "Aware Of Gays" 24/7, why do they need a holiday to remind us?

If we have separation of church and state why are Christians the only ones with a federal holiday? Two if you count Thanksgiving.

Do you really think Christians are the only ones who celebrate Christmas and Thanksgiving? Are you really that stupid . . . oh, sorry, forgot what I was talking to.

Wow! You have issues.
And my point was obviously lost on you.

in regards to gay history, I will never be able to decipher what makes a man attractive to another man. (yeeccch! I don't even like touching other men) then again I am Italian, therefore I have to hug and kiss my uncles).

"Sen Joe McCarthy: American Patriot and Hero", by CrusaderFrank, Member, Ministry of Truth.

Obama is a drug addict and a liar.

Obama used drugs in the past, that does not make him a drug addict. What lies has Obama told (beyond what is customery for an elected offical, i.e. lies of omission)?

Last edited:

Obama used drugs in the past, that does not make him a drug addict. What lies has Obama told (beyond what is customery for an elected offical, i.e. lies of omission)?

Obama is an admitted drug addict. Once an addict always an addict. Once a alcoholic always an alcoholic.

Obama always was a pudgy kid. Wonder how he keeps the weight off?

Could it be COCAINE??????

Last edited:

Obama is an admitted drug addict. Once an addict always an addict. Once a alcoholic always an alcoholic.

Obama always was a pudgy kid. Wonder how he keeps the weight off?

Could it be COCAINE??????

Or exercise.

Wow! You have issues.
And my point was obviously lost on you.

So what you're telling me is that you're too pig-stupid to understand the relevance of the reply to your point, which was "Christians have a federal holiday! Ahh!" Color me shocked. :eusa_hand:

Let me explain for the brain-impaired, ie. you: The fact that Christians are NOT the only ones, by any stretch of the imagination, who celebrate these holidays, means that Christians do NOT "have two federal holidays". EVERYONE has them. The fact that Christians celebrate these shared holidays by engaging in religious practices is beside the point.

And for the record, dumbass, the reason that these two days ARE holidays is BECAUSE the majority of Americans celebrate them. Can you say, "Duhhh"?

how come John F Kennedy and Ronald Reagan don't have holidays? King/Lincoln and Washington do.

There are still too many bitter old hard lefties drawing breath for Reagan to be considered, and JFK just wasn't all that great a president.

Im not 100% convinced of his drug use. Because he lies so much I wouldn't be surprised if he lied about using drugs to try to relate to his intended audience.

Forum List

Back