Why Do Only Liberals Groups Get A History Month?

i didnt know breast cancer is liberal....perhaps we need to go tell my conservative neighbor this ...as she has survived it...and is still conservative...

stupid comments

Obviously the right isn't pushing a cancer month. If they were we'd have a prostrate cancer awareness month.

That's funny, I thought breast cancer was for women and prostate cancer for men - turns out breast cancer is for Democrats and prostate cancer for Republicans.

I'm glad to hear that, because, as a man, I'd much rather lose my nipples than part of my cock&balls system.

It's ether breast-cancer awareness month, Black history month, Latino History month, or some other liberal group's month.

How the hell do you figure those are "liberal groups," numbskull? What the fuck is wrong with you?

690.jpg

Yes, only white people in America say things like that. No other racial or ethnic group in America EVER complains about minor inconveniences. :cuckoo:

Perhaps it's not because of race, but because of nationality, ie. we live in a wealthy nation and society and so we ALL are able to be spoiled.

Or is that too logical and not racist enough?

I gave my neighbor a ride to the DES office (Department of Economic Security, aka welfare) yesterday, and it was quite busy, such that the line ran out the door. While waiting the five minutes it took to move forward through the doorway, I was entertained by the black woman in front of me holding forth to everyone around her about how "There should be a law against making people wait this long just to get a freaking number at welfare. It should be illegal to force us to stand here in the heat." Talk about your whining, spoiled, American problems.

I realize that I live in Arizona, and it was about 95 degrees yesterday, but waiting five minutes in the shade of a building isn't going to kill anyone. Give me a fucking break.

I'm sorry but you should go get a cast for your funny bone

Or you should consider that it just wasn't funny.

This month is Gay history month. Yet another Democrat special interest gets to tell us about their history in America yet for some reason it seems only the left gets to do this. It's ether breast-cancer awareness month, Black history month, Latino History month, or some other liberal group's month.

Can anyone name a Republican group that is represented by a federally recognized month?

Breast cancer survivors, Latinos, African Americans, and women are only liberals?
And FYI Ford a Republican was President when Black History week was expanded to a month and urged the government and US citizens to recognize Black History month.
Ronald Reagan also expanded Hispanic Heritage from one week to a month.

So you were saying what about liberals?

Oh! And Orrin Hatch helped co sponsor a bill for National Women's history week.

So by all this it would seem republicans have black history, Hispanics heritage, and women's history. Good thing we have some republicans that don't play partisan politics when it comes to these sort of issues.

So by all this it would seem republicans have black history, Hispanics heritage, and women's history. Good thing we have some republicans that don't play partisan politics when it comes to these sort of issues.

Having a month is an issue only to liberal bed wetters who demand constant recognition and adulation for damn near anything.

Having a month is an issue only to liberal bed wetters who demand constant recognition and adulation for damn near anything.

It would seem it isn't only am issue for liberal bed wetters. Unless Reagan and Ford are liberal bed wetters in your opinion?

This month is Gay history month. Yet another Democrat special interest gets to tell us about their history in America yet for some reason it seems only the left gets to do this. It's ether breast-cancer awareness month, Black history month, Latino History month, or some other liberal group's month.

Can anyone name a Republican group that is represented by a federally recognized month?

Breast cancer survivors, Latinos, African Americans, and women are only liberals?
And FYI Ford a Republican was President when Black History week was expanded to a month and urged the government and US citizens to recognize Black History month.

black-history-month-separates-the-achievements-of-black-people.jpg

I am just wondering why some care so much?
I think the ones who become so angry over this have a little problem with over sensitivity.

black-history-month-separates-the-achievements-of-black-people.jpg

Um, your point?

Forum List

Back