Why Do Only Liberals Groups Get A History Month?

This month is Gay history month. Yet another Democrat special interest gets to tell us about their history in America yet for some reason it seems only the left gets to do this. It's ether breast-cancer awareness month, Black history month, Latino History month, or some other liberal group's month.

Can anyone name a Republican group that is represented by a federally recognized month?

How about 'Why We Believe Men Have The Right To Control A Woman's Reproductive System' month?

You would think any dumb twat would be able to control her own reproductive system without the benefit state aid...............................It all comes down to CHOICE.....a responsible or irresponsible one...........Simple Eh ?

You'd think so, but you'd be so, SO wrong. Leftists twats apparently just run rampant and amok, with their owners trailing along behind, shouting futilely at them to "Heel!" Perhaps we should consider some sort of government funding for vagina obedience training? :eusa_whistle:

This month is Gay history month. Yet another Democrat special interest gets to tell us about their history in America yet for some reason it seems only the left gets to do this. It's ether breast-cancer awareness month, Black history month, Latino History month, or some other liberal group's month.

Can anyone name a Republican group that is represented by a federally recognized month?
Thanks for admitting that gays, women, blacks, and Latinos are all Democrats. It won't be long now before the Republican party disbands.

I never admitted that. I simply said this is how Democrats operate. Instead of pushing true equality they use the government to favor one group over another. Declaring a month as an awareness month or history month illustrates their brand of identity politics. Separate us instead of bringing us together.
bull

How about 'Why We Believe Men Have The Right To Control A Woman's Reproductive System' month?

You would think any dumb twat would be able to control her own reproductive system without the benefit state aid...............................It all comes down to CHOICE.....a responsible or irresponsible one...........Simple Eh ?

You'd think so, but you'd be so, SO wrong. Leftists twats apparently just run rampant and amok, with their owners trailing along behind, shouting futilely at them to "Heel!" Perhaps we should consider some sort of government funding for vagina obedience training? :eusa_whistle:
How's your twat doing, Cesspool? It must be mighty sore by now.

It is indeed annoying that women choose to have a period. It's very inconvenient for me.

Thanks for admitting that gays, women, blacks, and Latinos are all Democrats. It won't be long now before the Republican party disbands.

I never admitted that. I simply said this is how Democrats operate. Instead of pushing true equality they use the government to favor one group over another. Declaring a month as an awareness month or history month illustrates their brand of identity politics. Separate us instead of bringing us together.

See this is how Mud operates. He makes up some shit, says Dems do it, then objects to the thing he made up about Dems.

In other words he's a master strawman foreman

It is indeed annoying that women choose to have a period. It's very inconvenient for me.

I know you think you're being terribly ironic and witty, but the fact is, women can and do choose when and whether to have periods, provided they are intelligent enough to know they have that option, and employed enough to afford to visit a gynecologist regularly. I myself did not have a period for about six years during my thirties, entirely by choice.

Any other questions?

Last edited:
690.jpg

I had no idea that breast-cancer or women or disability employment awareness was a "liberal group".
National Archives EEO Special Emphasis Observances

Breast cancer awareness month is not a "federally recognized month".

If you say so.

Yes, only white people in America say things like that. No other racial or ethnic group in America EVER complains about minor inconveniences. :cuckoo:

Perhaps it's not because of race, but because of nationality, ie. we live in a wealthy nation and society and so we ALL are able to be spoiled.

Or is that too logical and not racist enough?

I gave my neighbor a ride to the DES office (Department of Economic Security, aka welfare) yesterday, and it was quite busy, such that the line ran out the door. While waiting the five minutes it took to move forward through the doorway, I was entertained by the black woman in front of me holding forth to everyone around her about how "There should be a law against making people wait this long just to get a freaking number at welfare. It should be illegal to force us to stand here in the heat." Talk about your whining, spoiled, American problems.

I realize that I live in Arizona, and it was about 95 degrees yesterday, but waiting five minutes in the shade of a building isn't going to kill anyone. Give me a fucking break.

Yes, only white people in America say things like that. No other racial or ethnic group in America EVER complains about minor inconveniences. :cuckoo:

Perhaps it's not because of race, but because of nationality, ie. we live in a wealthy nation and society and so we ALL are able to be spoiled.

I gave my neighbor a ride to the DES office (Department of Economic Security, aka welfare) yesterday, and it was quite busy, such that the line ran out the door. While waiting the five minutes it took to move forward through the doorway, I was entertained by the black woman in front of me holding forth to everyone around her about how "There should be a law against making people wait this long just to get a freaking number at welfare. It should be illegal to force us to stand here in the heat." Talk about your whining, spoiled, American problems.

I realize that I live in Arizona, and it was about 95 degrees yesterday, but waiting five minutes in the shade of a building isn't going to kill anyone. Give me a fucking break.

But you see, if we stopped bitching about minor inconveniences, then it would almost seem like things in this country weren't so bad....and how would we ever feel okay about all of the radical changes being made by the Obama administration if we felt good about our country?

I'm sorry but you should go get a cast for your funny bone

Forum List

Back