Why Do Only Liberals Groups Get A History Month?

This month is Gay history month. Yet another Democrat special interest gets to tell us about their history in America yet for some reason it seems only the left gets to do this. It's ether breast-cancer awareness month, Black history month, Latino History month, or some other liberal group's month.

Can anyone name a Republican group that is represented by a federally recognized month?

breast-cancer awareness month? Who knew that bagger women didn't get Breast cancer:eek:

Don't worry since whites are becoming a minority very soon there will be cracker history month :eusa_whistle:

Conservative women aren't real women much like conservative blacks aren't real blacks......according to the left that is.

Geez...I thought you would at least wait a couple of pages before revealing this is about your jealousy of black history month. God knows there are no black conservatives in history.

Even more honestly tho, is that your real reason for creating this thread was to do the victim song. Sing along to the tune of on top of ol smokey

"conservative blacks aren't real blacks
conservative women aren't realllllll
Conservative gays don't exist eitherrrr
That's just how I feeeeeeellll"

How about 'Why We Believe Men Have The Right To Control A Woman's Reproductive System' month?

You would think any dumb twat would be able to control her own reproductive system without the benefit state aid...............................It all comes down to CHOICE.....a responsible or irresponsible one...........Simple Eh ?

I can't understand why the Republicans are losing the women's vote.

It's clear abortion is an old issue.

Now gun legislation.....that's more current. Wonder how many votes that will cost Democraps. I also wonder how many votes were lost when the administration decided to target conservative groups? Too bad we can't have an election today.

Last edited:
Well...the last time that middle class white males formed an awareness club....crosses caught fire....people were hanged...and many pillow cases were ruined.

This month is Gay history month. Yet another Democrat special interest gets to tell us about their history in America yet for some reason it seems only the left gets to do this. It's ether breast-cancer awareness month, Black history month, Latino History month, or some other liberal group's month.

Can anyone name a Republican group that is represented by a federally recognized month?

Log Cabin Republicans :cool:

breast-cancer awareness month? Who knew that bagger women didn't get Breast cancer:eek:

Don't worry since whites are becoming a minority very soon there will be cracker history month :eusa_whistle:

Conservative women aren't real women much like conservative blacks aren't real blacks......according to the left that is.

Geez...I thought you would at least wait a couple of pages before revealing this is about your jealousy of black history month. God knows there are no black conservatives in history.

Even more honestly tho, is that your real reason for creating this thread was to do the victim song. Sing along to the tune of on top of ol smokey

That's not how I feel. It's how many on the left feel. True story.

Oh, and I thought I made it clear earlier that these things are not what I would support. If they decided to declare this month mudwhistle appreciation month I'd tell them where they could stick it. I think it's a stupid practice. Anyone who does it is just trying to pad their legislative credentials.

You would think any dumb twat would be able to control her own reproductive system without the benefit state aid...............................It all comes down to CHOICE.....a responsible or irresponsible one...........Simple Eh ?

I can't understand why the Republicans are losing the women's vote.

It's clear abortion is an old issue.

Now gun legislation.....that's more current. Wonder how many votes that will cost Democraps. I also wonder how many votes were lost when the administration decided to target conservative groups? Too bad we can't have an election today.

What gun legislation? The "gun legislation" we've heard about from the Chicken Littles for 5 years? "Obama's gonna take your guns away! Obama's gonna take your guns away!"

Log Cabin Republicans :cool:

You didn't name a month.

Oh and I wouldn't use the word "Log" and gays in my group's title. That would cause plenty of chuckles I predicked.

Thanks for admitting that gays, women, blacks, and Latinos are all Democrats. It won't be long now before the Republican party disbands.

Thanks for admitting that gays, women, blacks, and Latinos are all Democrats. It won't be long now before the Republican party disbands.

He forgot about the log cabin republicans

Conservatives can't be gay?
Conservatives can't be black?

Uh,.....the point is those observances are designed to get votes. Everyone does it, but Democrats like to focus on voters that strongly support them and are assumed to be Democrats. Large groups of minorities and women voters who vote primarily for liberal causes. Personally I think the practice is horseshit regardless who does it

Women and blacks vote because they have a month named after them?

I never knew politics was that easy

I'm in favor of a Tea Party History month.

This Big Government harassment and intimidation is something we should Never Forget.

I don't know about "Republican", but there are groups with commemorative months which aren't affiliated with the Democrat Party, if that makes you feel better.

March is Irish-American Heritage Month.
April is Confederate History Month.
May is South Asian Heritage Month, Asian Pacific American History Month, and Jewish American Heritage Month (that last one might be debatable).

There may be others. Part of the problem is that Republicans, unlike Democrats, don't really have "pet" racial and ethnic groups, because they don't really believe in that sort of Balkanization (officially), and they don't have "pet" victim groups for the same reason.

That's not how I feel. It's how many on the left feel. True story.

Oh, and I thought I made it clear earlier that these things are not what I would support. If they decided to declare this month mudwhistle appreciation month I'd tell them where they could stick it. I think it's a stupid practice. Anyone who does it is just trying to pad their legislative credentials.

Sing it again Sam!

They call it Projectiiiioooon
I'm filled up with haate
I say it's the liiiiberalllllss
Cause I have no debaaaaate

I had no idea that breast-cancer or women or disability employment awareness was a "liberal group".
http://www.archives.gov/eeo/special-observances/

Breast cancer awareness month is not a "federally recognized month".

Last edited:

How about 'Why We Believe Men Have The Right To Control A Woman's Reproductive System' month?

Well, we already have "Having a Vagina Is My Greatest Life Achievement, and My Entire Identity As A Person Resides Between My Thighs" month, aka Women's History Month. So don't worry, you're covered.

I never admitted that. I simply said this is how Democrats operate. Instead of pushing true equality they use the government to favor one group over another. Declaring a month as an awareness month or history month illustrates their brand of identity politics. Separate us instead of bringing us together.

Last edited:
i didnt know breast cancer is liberal....perhaps we need to go tell my conservative neighbor this ...as she has survived it...and is still conservative...

stupid comments

Obviously the right isn't pushing a cancer month. If they were we'd have a prostrate cancer awareness month.

I don't think cancer awareness is really a political thing one way or another. If there's an AIDS Awareness Month, though, that would be.

Forum List

Back