Why do people hate Liberals?

Freewill -

Are you really giving the Bush adminstration a pass for eight years of failed economic policies?

I am not absolving anyone who was involved from blame. So are you giving Obama and the democrats after 3 1/2 years of doing exactly what they wanted with control of the Senate and WH and 3 years before that control of Congress NO blame?

Now, if you want to have a discussion on what caused the stock market crash which caused or was the result of the housing bubble burst then name the BUSH policy that you think caused the situation.
Allowing the financial industry to do whatever they wanted, his tax cuts for the rich and starting two unecessary wars at a cost of $12 billion a month.

I just gave you 3.

Freewill -

Are you really giving the Bush adminstration a pass for eight years of failed economic policies?

I am not absolving anyone who was involved from blame. So are you giving Obama and the democrats after 3 1/2 years of doing exactly what they wanted with control of the Senate and WH and 3 years before that control of Congress NO blame?

Now, if you want to have a discussion on what caused the stock market crash which caused or was the result of the housing bubble burst then name the BUSH policy that you think caused the situation.

This is so easy it is pathetic! Do you like THIS capitalism? I have breaking news for ya, allowing for corporations and banks to become TOO BIG TO FAIL and MEGA undermines true capitalism. It takes away competition which is a cornerstone. Which party allowed for this to happen ya think?

Now that mega-corp's/banks are TOO BIG TO FAIL, is it really any wonder why no one has been charged or gone to jail? Except of course one; Madoff, who soaked mostly the minority known as the 1%.:eusa_whistle:

Please tell us all how our govt, who is actually owned by mega-X, is going to go after some entity that would bring down our economy?

Freewill -

Allowing the financial industry to do whatever they wanted, his tax cuts for the rich and starting two unecessary wars at a cost of $12 billion a month.

I just gave you 3.

Lets not forget the $12 billion in CASH that was flown to Iraq and came up missing? I wonder how exactly enough cash to fill 10's of semi's actually comes up missing in haliburton-land....er....cheneyland....er....Iraq>:badgrin:

Last edited:
Freewill -

This is so easy it is pathetic! Do you like THIS capitalism? I have breaking news for ya, allowing for corporations and banks to become TOO BIG TO FAIL and MEGA undermines true capitalism. It takes away competition which is a cornerstone. Which party allowed for this to happen ya think?

Now that mega-corp's/banks are TOO BIG TO FAIL, is it really any wonder why no one has been charged or gone to jail? Except of course one; Madoff, who soaked mostly the minority known as the 1%.:eusa_whistle:

Please tell us all how our govt, who is actually owned by mega-X, is going to go after some entity that would bring down our economy?

Apparently it was too easy you didn't bother to answer. What BUSH policy allowed the banks to get too big to fail? Who says they are too big to fail? Apparently Obama thinks so he didn't change banking direction. What policy allowed the banks to get too big to fail? You are just citing talking points. Be specific.

I just gave you 3.

Lets not forget the $12 billion in CASH that was flown to Iraq and came up missing? I wonder how exactly enough cash to fill 10's of semi's actually comes up missing in haliburton-land....er....cheneyland....er....Iraq>:badgrin:

Yes, there is A LOT of waste in whatever the government does. That is the conservative point of view, get the government waste out of society and allow free enterprise to grow. But you example is not an example of policy it is a talking point.

Apparently it was too easy you didn't bother to answer. What BUSH policy allowed the banks to get too big to fail? Who says they are too big to fail? Apparently Obama thinks so he didn't change banking direction. What policy allowed the banks to get too big to fail? You are just citing talking points. Be specific.

Simple enough! Dereg's AND taking the ability away to enforce the lame ass reg's that DID exist. After 9/11 another spoiled rotten rich punk who bought and cheated his way into office, Bushy boy, moved close to 5,000 FBI agents from the SEC to other locations which opened the door for the gambling to begin.

How much did your 401K lose?

I just gave you 3.

Yes, there is A LOT of waste in whatever the government does. That is the conservative point of view, get the government waste out of society and allow free enterprise to grow. But you example is not an example of policy it is a talking point.

You'd have a point if this gov was in fact the gov of the PEOPLE, not the MINORITY 1% as it now and has been since trickle-down bs economics began. Look at the big picture and put some real thought into it for a change:cool:

To get the waste out of gov would be to get the MINORITY 1% out of running what was started as We The People's gov.

Last edited:

I just gave you 3.

The money was found, but keep telling your stories

I just gave you 3.

The money was found, but keep telling your stories

Elaborate!?!

He's just a flamer, I'm not really expecting a reply worth reading. He usually posts hate-filled bs one liners.

I like your sig loinboy. Couldn't be more true!

Last edited:
Freewill, you and I must have positions that are very similiar.

Bush was the best President that we have ever had. He did absolutly nothing wrong. Every decision he made was the right one and he left the incoming President with a vibrant thriving economy. His decisions on war were perfect. Iraq does have nukes and only Bush knew that and we should worship him for saving us. Tax cuts have no cost associated with them and only Bush knew that and he should have cut taxes on the ultra wealthy to zero and the trickle down would have lifted us even higher.
There was no housing crisis or banking crisis under George Bush. That was just the lame stream media fabricating a story to save Barney Frank. The housing crisis in particular had nothing to do with George.
He hated that people could buy houses and knew nothing good would come of regular people owning homes.

Why Bush was such a fantastic president that it is almost like he was never even there. Just went from Clinton to Obama with your hero in the middle.

I tend to look at the broad/big picture. You know, like the facts that a relative few rich fucking assholes are trying to BUY this election and are funding only one side - the con side. Which makes it easy to assume that they expect something in return for their investments. What do you think that might be?

what about the rich fucking assholes who fund only the Liberal side?....dont you think they want something in return?......what do you think it might be?.....the trouble with many people here is they think the real rich Democrats are different than the real rich Conservatives.....when push comes to shove...see who they side with....the people or themselves.....rich people will side with other rich people because they have something in common.....its called Money.....

You could have done better than that avoiding answering my question, AND asking one instead. What will the rich fucking asshole get in return for supporting a con with oodles of money? Seeing as you're so good at not answering questions I'll try again but a different question; name a "rich fucking asshole" who funds only the left? I'd bet my bottom dollar if he/she funds the left he/she is not an asshole, as are the numerous rich fucking assholes who do fund only the right AND expect a great deal in return.

The wealthy who fund the left know they are not going to get anything in return which is why corporate money tends to be lopsided toward the right/wrong side. Those who fund the left imo show a concern for those who's voice is drowned out by the money AND try and counter it with money.

You could have done better than that avoiding answering my question, AND asking one instead.

i did think i needed to answer your question if i agree with you

Seeing as you're so good at not answering questions

since your new here and dont know anything about anyone ill let that go by....

name a "rich fucking asshole" who funds only the left?

Soros

I'd bet my bottom dollar if he/she funds the left he/she is not an asshole,

probably because you agree with their Politics....duh....

fucking assholes who do fund only the right AND expect a great deal in return.

and if you dont think those who fund the Left dont want anything in return...then they have done their job on you.....

The wealthy who fund the left know they are not going to get anything in return which is why corporate money tends to be lopsided toward the right/wrong side. Those who fund the left imo show a concern for those who's voice is drowned out by the money AND try and counter it with money.

and you fell for this?.....are you that stupid?....

Liberals founded this country

What have conservatives done?

how many times are you going to bring this up?...........and how many times are you going to be told Liberal/Conservative in those days may not have meant as much as it seems to today....they both had a common goal.....they wanted to be free of the British.....the Colonist who were against them were here,but were British at heart obviously....

What kind/type of British were they against?

what type of British were they against?.....are you serious?.....ok ill play....the Type A kind....

Did it ever occur to you, that when you broadstroke an entire group of people and act as though they were one entity with one thought process and one goal, that there's something wrong with you and your ability to reason?

remember this next time you are in a thread with Truthmatters,Dean,Chris,Franco and Dudley.......especially Dean and Chris....

Care to share some more? Lets hear it!

In before: you drive on roads and mail letters so you are depending on gov to take care of you.

we pay taxes to drive on those roads....so we are getting something in return.....and the PO has a Monopoly on First Class Mail.....so you dont have much choice and your paying for that service so the Govt is not taking care of you there....you dont want to use it ...dont ...your choice....

Freewill -

I just gave you 3.
were you part of the 10% of the Country who was against Bush attacking Afghanistan?...

what about the rich fucking assholes who fund only the Liberal side?....dont you think they want something in return?......what do you think it might be?.....the trouble with many people here is they think the real rich Democrats are different than the real rich Conservatives.....when push comes to shove...see who they side with....the people or themselves.....rich people will side with other rich people because they have something in common.....its called Money.....

You could have done better than that avoiding answering my question, AND asking one instead. What will the rich fucking asshole get in return for supporting a con with oodles of money? Seeing as you're so good at not answering questions I'll try again but a different question; name a "rich fucking asshole" who funds only the left? I'd bet my bottom dollar if he/she funds the left he/she is not an asshole, as are the numerous rich fucking assholes who do fund only the right AND expect a great deal in return.

You could have done better than that avoiding answering my question, AND asking one instead.

i did think i needed to answer your question if i agree with you

Seeing as you're so good at not answering questions

since your new here and dont know anything about anyone ill let that go by....

name a "rich fucking asshole" who funds only the left?

Soros

I'd bet my bottom dollar if he/she funds the left he/she is not an asshole,

probably because you agree with their Politics....duh....

fucking assholes who do fund only the right AND expect a great deal in return.

and if you dont think those who fund the Left dont want anything in return...then they have done their job on you.....

and you fell for this?.....are you that stupid?....

OK, Soros wants something done to benefit him in exchange for all the millions he has given. Now what is it George wants? I don't know, but he wants something. Access maybe?
A more level playing field maybe. He is opposed to what the ultra rich right wingers want and is willing to put his money up to fight whatever.

Now you. What do the Koch brothers want? Addleson? Other rich mega donors?

Maybe it is fighting fire with fire.

But no one who is worth billions willingly spends hundreds of millions to accomplish something and not expect to get a payback. They didn't get to the top 1% by being stupid.

Forum List

Back