Why do people hate Liberals?

So you haven't answered the question:

Where do modern liberals derive their philosophies from? (The answer is obviously NOT John Locke, a classical liberal)

Answered throughtout the thread

Mine is ....Truth, Justice and the American Way

Truth? obama has not told the truth about anything in his entire political career, neither has Reid, Pelosi, Maher, Sharpton, Ayers, or any of the other liberals

Justice? Social justice? taking from someone who earned it and giving it to someone who did nothing but vote for obama---------that justice?

The american way? when did marxism become the american way? when did high taxation become the american way? when did millions on food stamps become the american way? when did high unemployment and huge national debt become the american way?

Liberalism is destroying our economy and our culture every day, and half of the population does not give a shit as long as their govt cheese comes every month.

Yes, my friend.....Liberals

Defenders of freedom
Protectors of the innocent
Enemy of those who plan to do harm to our country

Truth, Justice....and the American Way

The Statue of Liberty

statue-of-liberty.jpg

A gift from liberal France to liberal America

Enjoy your Liberty? Thank a Liberal

Answered throughtout the thread

Mine is ....Truth, Justice and the American Way

Truth? obama has not told the truth about anything in his entire political career, neither has Reid, Pelosi, Maher, Sharpton, Ayers, or any of the other liberals

Justice? Social justice? taking from someone who earned it and giving it to someone who did nothing but vote for obama---------that justice?

The american way? when did marxism become the american way? when did high taxation become the american way? when did millions on food stamps become the american way? when did high unemployment and huge national debt become the american way?

Liberalism is destroying our economy and our culture every day, and half of the population does not give a shit as long as their govt cheese comes every month.

Defenders of freedom

As long as that freedom is liberal and not conservative
As long as the innocent are born, but not the unborn innocent fetus.
Liberals are the ones doing harm to our contry. Keeping the poor in poverty and bringing the middle class down by taking taxes from them, to bring up the status of the poor.

See the brainwashed haters go batshit when confronted with facts. Yes 750k bankruptcies due to medical care- and 2/3- 3/4 HAVE INSURANCE. That's your GOP scam of a health system. Change the channel and get some reality. Better yet, read a book fer chrissake.

Defenders of freedom

Liberals are the ones doing harm to our contry. Keeping the poor in poverty and bringing the middle class down by taking taxes from them, to bring up the status of the poor.

Liberals founded this country and have given you the freedoms you enjoy

Feel free to thank them

Defenders of freedom

Liberals founded this country and have given you the freedoms you enjoy

Feel free to thank them

Actual true liberals yes.
Social Liberals no way. These are the ones I am talking about.

Defenders of freedom

Free BC = Freedom and end of most abortions, dupes. Voodoo killed the nonrich and the country- see sig pp1 and

Home
About
RSS : Posts Comments Email Fact Left
Facts To Counteract Conservative NoiseHome
Defense
War Economics
Taxes Energy
Oil and Gas Humor
Media
Blogging Politics
Congress Demographics Polling and Ratings Republicans Corruption Recommended
Science
Global Warming Medicine Uncategorized
Written on March 28, 2011 at 12:08 pm by elfish
The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.
Filed under Economics no comments
The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 60 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – Congratulations to Emmanuel Saez | The White House
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb...able=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = PrudentBear
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release--Flow of Funds Accounts of the United States--March 7, 2013
5/6 = Wealth And Inequality In America - Business Insider

Overview = Reagan Revolution Home To Roost ? In Charts

← Next post Previous post →
Subscribe / Share

Article by elfish
Authors bio is coming up shortly.
Read 17 articles by elfish
It's very calm over here, why not leave a comment?
Leave a Reply
Click here to cancel reply.
Name (required)

Mail (will not be published) (required)

Website

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail

Subscribe

Tags
Meta
Entries RSS
Comments RSS
WordPress.org
Categories
Defense
War
Economics
Taxes
Energy
Oil and Gas
Humor
Media
Blogging
Politics
Congress
Demographics
Polling and Ratings
Republicans
Corruption
Recommended
Science
Global Warming
Medicine
Uncategorized

Copyright © Fact Left | Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS) Theme SWIFT by Satish Gandham, a product of SwiftThemes.Com