Why do people support Trump?

I'm still blown away that it all didn't end when he made fun of a person born with birth defects.

Or didn't visit the graves of WW1 veterans in France because he didn't want to get his hair wet, and then call losers and suckers.

Trump cock suckers may support him for other reasons. Patriotism, love of country, respect for the military aren't any of them.

And now that it has been exposed as to who and what he truly is. They are fresh out of excuses. Now we know they all hate America, and just want another Jim Jones to follow into the jungle.

Your trip derangement has you confused. If Jan. 6 was an insurrection as you stated then all the riots of 2020 were insurrections. We're using your term attacking a federal building. And a federal building anywhere is an extension of our government. Attacking one carries the same penality as attack any other.

LOL

I didn't say it was an insurrection, you did.

The same DNC cult propagandist who told you about your conspiracy of trump Russian collusion also told you trump carried documents to Mar-A-Logo after he left office. You cultists will believe any DNC cult trump conspiracy theory

Dumbfuck, there are photos of it. Even Trump admitted he took them. You look like the biggest schmuck on the planet fluffing him like ya do over something he himself admits he did.

np_file_177629-870x489.jpeg

Dumbfuck, there are photos of it. Even Trump admitted he took them. You look like the biggest schmuck on the planet fluffing him like ya do over something he himself admits he did.

np_file_177629-870x489.jpeg
Photos......can you prove what was in those boxes?

LOL

I didn't say it was an insurrection, you did.
Show the post cultist. Go
I said if you consider Jan 6 an insurrection the riots of 2020 were insurrections over 200 federal buildings attacked. And attacking any federal building carries the same penalty.

And what were those "top secret" documents anyway? I guess they weren't as top secret as we were told. The raid was at the beginning of August. We're almost in the beginning of January.
That's some funny shit how that spin changed then poof disappeared. Only to be recreated as if it was new fake news.

Show the post cultist. Go
I said if you consider Jan 6 an insurrection the riots of 2020 were insurrections over 200 federal buildings attacked. And attacking any federal building carries the same penalty.

You retard, YOU said just being inside a federal building illegally is insurrection.

:cuckoo:

His policies.

For example, He very significantly lowered my taxes.

While he was office the Trump administration's policies caused the percentage of Americans living in poverty level to plummet to an all-time record low in the entire history of the USA.

What do you not like about those glorious triumphs that greatly benefited Americans?

Perhaps you are just an anti-American stupid piece of shit commie/pinko TDS afflicted moron.
They dont like the fact that he beat Hillary. They cant stand it. They had a day of screaming in the streets because of it.

Sure, he made their lives easier and safer.....but....but.....but....he beat Hillary so he must be evil, bad, corrupt....he must go to jail.

Its as simple as that.

They dont like the fact that he beat Hillary. They cant stand it. They had a day of screaming in the streets because of it.

Sure, he made their lives easier and safer.....but....but.....but....he beat Hillary so he must be evil, bad, corrupt....he must go to jail.

Its as simple as that.
OK Surada. You disagree. Then tell me....why do you hate Trump so much? His policies? How are things going with Iran with Biden? How are things going with North Korea with Biden? How are things at the border with Biden?
How is the economy with Biden? Inflation? Interest rates? Cost of living?

OK Surada. You disagree. Then tell me....why do you hate Trump so much? His policies? How are things going with Iran with Biden? How are things going with North Korea with Biden? How are things at the border with Biden?

You think that's important? No......what's important is not having to read meanie Tweets anymore.

Because orange man was a big mean tweeter

Forum List

Back