Why do people support Trump?

Hey idiot presidential records does not mean anything he gets his hands on that belongs to other departments. More importantly it doesn’t say he is allowed to personally keep those records AFTER he is done being president. You did notice that right? It doesn’t say that lol
Actually it does, retard.
Some words for you to look up:
Clinton sock drawer tapes
Besides, I just linked the court case and alll the precendents involved in the outcome of that, no?

Actually it does, retard.
Some words for you to look up:
Clinton sock drawer tapes
Besides, I just linked the court case and alll the precendents involved in the outcome of that, no?
What the fuck are you talking about right now? Your Clinton whataboutism is absolutely meaningless. Regardless of what he did, Trump is obviously still a guilty sack of garbage. You want to expose Bill for illegal activity? I don’t care. Have at it lol. It’s irrelevant either way.

5uq9a8.jpg

I'll never understand why people support Trump!

Dumbfuck, you called the BLM riots, "insurrection." Now you're calling yourself an idiot, refuting yourself.
Your trip derangement has you confused. If Jan. 6 was an insurrection as you stated then all the riots of 2020 were insurrections. We're using your term attacking a federal building. And a federal building anywhere is an extension of our government. Attacking one carries the same penality as attack any other.

He took them when he left office. He was no longer president after 12pm, 1.20.21. At that point, he was required to surrender all classified docs.
The same DNC cult propagandist who told you about your conspiracy of trump Russian collusion also told you trump carried documents to Mar-A-Logo after he left office. You cultists will believe any DNC cult trump conspiracy theory

Forum List

Back