Why do people support Trump?

The same DNC cult propagandist who told you about your conspiracy of trump Russian collusion also told you trump carried documents to Mar-A-Logo after he left office. You cultists will believe any DNC cult trump conspiracy theory
Except it's true. Trump stole highly classified documents that do not belong to him. BTW Trump did use the Russians to get him into the WH, the Senate Intelligence Committee report proved that.

Attachments

• Senate-Intelligence-Committee-Russia-p1-normal.gif
    Senate-Intelligence-Committee-Russia-p1-normal.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 6
Except it's true. Trump stole highly classified documents that do not belong to him. BTW Trump did use the Russians to get him into the WH, the Senate Intelligence Committee report proved that.
There was no Trump Russian collusion
As I said your told that by the DNC cult propagandist. You'll believe anything. Bill had taped of his oval office recorded conversation hidden in his dick drawer at his home years after he left office.

You're an idiot. I blame your parents. Trump didn't steal anything.
Okay. He didn`t get fined $2 million for stealing from his charity. He was fined for "misusing" it. He spent money that didn`t belong to him and had no plans to replenish what he "misused". :abgg2q.jpg:

It's still well within the purview of his job to have those papers in his possession, forever if he wants to. President is the ultimate arbiter of what's classified or not. Something your pinheaded ass seems to wanna deny when that's not how it is.
I'll put it to you this way, fucktard: What in the realm of government documents is the president not privy to?

The answer=Not a damn thing, you fucking goombah!

Nope. The documents belong to the National Archives.

It's still well within the purview of his job to have those papers in his possession, forever if he wants to. President is the ultimate arbiter of what's classified or not. Something your pinheaded ass seems to wanna deny when that's not how it is.
I'll put it to you this way, fucktard: What in the realm of government documents is the president not privy to?

The answer=Not a damn thing, you fucking goombah!
In 1978, Congress passed the Presidential Records Act (PRA), which states that any records created or received by the President as part of his constitutional, statutory, or ceremonial duties are the property of the United States government and will be managed by NARA at the end of the administration.

Okay. He didn`t get fined $2 million for stealing from his charity. He was fined for "misusing" it. He spent money that didn`t belong to him and had no plans to replenish what he "misused". :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, don't you just hate politicians that do shit like that?

Forum List

Back