Why do people support Trump?

Cult commando quote that god damn post

LOL

You're so brain-dead, you don't even remember what you post.

Yes insurrection

LOLOL

Yeah...

107111718-1661918048245-Trumpdox.jpg
There is video of someone moving boxes, the contents of the boxes isn't known.

NYT:

F.B.I. Found 48 Empty Folders That Had Contained Classified Documents at Trump’s Home​

There is video of someone moving boxes, the contents of the boxes isn't known.

NYT:

F.B.I. Found 48 Empty Folders That Had Contained Classified Documents at Trump’s Home​

LOL

No wonder you posted a headline with no link... because then you would have shown they recovered top secret documents..

It also said that agents found seven documents marked as “top secret” in Mr. Trump’s office and 11 more in a storage room.

LOL

No wonder you posted a headline with no link... because then you would have shown they recovered top secret documents..

It also said that agents found seven documents marked as “top secret” in Mr. Trump’s office and 11 more in a storage room.
Dumbass those are the same folders everybody knew about in May 2021

LOL

LOL....notice the word "HAD"...............just like I pointed out......

So you don't have the post?

LOL

You mean the one I just posted, Dumbfuck?

Dumbfuck: So when will the BLM antifa leftists be charge?

Faun: For insurrection?

Dumbfuck: Yes insurrection

When challenged for the law they violated, you cited 18 U.S. Code § 1752, the law many 1.6 insurrectionists (according to you) violated. Since you said that law amounts to insurrection, that means YOU call Trump's 1.6 thugs, "insurrectionists."

:dance:

LOL

You mean the one I just posted, Dumbfuck?

Dumbfuck: So when will the BLM antifa leftists be charge?
Faun: For insurrection?
Dumbfuck: Yes insurrection

When challenged for the law they violated, you cited 18 U.S. Code § 1752, the law many 1.6 insurrectionists (according to you) violated. Since you said that law amounts to insurrection, that means YOU call Trump's 1.6 thugs, "insurrectionists."

No dumb fuck I said if you call Jan 6 an insurrection all the riots of 2020 was an insurrection damage to any federal building carries the same penality. Dumbass

Dumbass those are the same folders everybody knew about in May 2021

Which was still illegal for him to not return to the National Archives. But thanks for pointing out he held onto them for over a year -- justifies raiding him to retrieve them.

Last edited:
No dumb fuck I said if you call Jan 6 an insurrection all the riots of 2020 was an insurrection damage to any federal building carries the same penality. Dumbass

Ok, so you're calling Trump's thugs insurrectionists. That's what I said you said.

Forum List

Back