Why do people support Trump?

Yes, a violation of 18 U.S. Code § 1752 - Restricted building or grounds according to you.
Dodge bitch you made the claim Jan 6 was an insurrection and if Jan 6 was an insurrection according to you. All riots that damaged federal buildings in 2020 were insurrections

That's not false numbnuts they went to mar a logo and visually inspected the folders in March

And took classified Documents they found at that time. Then Trump's attorney notified them that was all the classified documents still in Trump's possession...

The lawyer signed a statement in June that all documents marked as classified and held in boxes in storage at Mar-a-Lago had been given back.

Dodge bitch you made the claim Jan 6 was an insurrection and if Jan 6 was an insurrection according to you. All riots that damaged federal buildings in 2020 were insurrections

LOL

What dodge? YOU said BLMers committed insurrection because of 18 U.S. Code § 1752 - Restricted building or grounds...

Dumbfuck: So when will the BLM antifa leftists be charge?

Faun: For insurrection?

Dumbfuck: Yes insurrection

And they requested Trump store them in a more secure area.

Same to you...

The lawyer signed a statement in June that all documents marked as classified and held in boxes in storage at Mar-a-Lago had been given back.

Same to you...

That the ones who were charged with obstruction?

LOL

What dodge? YOU said BLMers committed insurrection because of 18 U.S. Code § 1752 - Restricted building or grounds...

And I said if you believe jan 6 was an insurrection all riots in 2020 were insurrections. Attacking one federal building carriers the same penality as attacking any other federal building.

And took classified Documents they found at that time. Then Trump's attorney notified them that was all the classified documents still in Trump's possession...

The supposed documents that were taken was later that year not in March.

That the ones who were charged with obstruction?

Don't know. But I do know the FBI was told they had recovered all classified documents. They obtained a search warrant to go into Mar-a-Raided after learning there were still more. Which they found thanks to the raid.

And I said if you believe jan 6 was an insurrection all riots in 2020 were insurrections. Attacking one federal building carriers the same penality as attacking any other federal building.

So you believe attacking a federal building, in violation of 18 U.S. Code § 1752 - Restricted building or grounds, whether by BLM during their riots or by Trump's thugs on January 6th, is [b"insurrection."[/b]

You literally said that. So other than being a pussy now and running from your own claim, man up and own it...

So you believe attacking a federal building, in violation of 18 U.S. Code § 1752 - Restricted building or grounds, whether by BLM during their riots or by Trump's thugs on January 6th, is [b"insurrection."[/b]

You literally said that. So other than being a pussy now and running from your own claim, man up and own it...

I said if you believe jan 6 was an insurrection all riots in 2020 were insurrections. Attacking one federal building carriers the same penality as attacking any other federal building.

I said if you believe jan 6 was an insurrection all riots in 2020 were insurrections. Attacking one federal building carriers the same penality as attacking any other federal building.

No, you didn't say that. You said the BLMers committed insurrection.

You only added that hollow disclaimer AFTER I pointed out your claim that BLMers committed insurrection for violating '18 U.S. Code § 1752 - Restricted building or grounds' means Trump's thugs committed insurrection.

-800-0-6364ec3207fab.png

Here is the secret pact between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin to occupy the White House and Ukraine, the New York Times reveals the "Mariupol plan"

A few days after the US midterm vote, the New York Times publishes the classic pre-election bomb: a reworked version of Russiagate starring Russian President Vladimir Putin and former US President Donald Trump. “The untold story of Russiagate and the road to war in Ukraine. Russian meddling in Trump-era politics was more directly linked to the current war than previously understood': that's the headline of a lengthy New York Times op-ed linking Moscow's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election with the conflict in Ukraine, assuming that the Kremlin's help in electing Donald Trump was essentially intended to win the tycoon's support for a dismemberment of Ukraine.

This story blows my mind. It is unbelievable!

The riots weren`t an attempt to install a president who lost an election. Are you just pretending to be stupid? We`ve had riots for 300 years. Your New Year resolution should involve reading a book.
If Jan 6 was an insurrection so we're all the riots of 2020. And you delusional Trump haters can't see the unprecedent changes in key states voting laws.

You only added that hollow disclaimer AFTER I pointed out your claim that BLMers committed insurrection for violating '18 U.S. Code § 1752 - Restricted building or grounds' means Trump's thugs committed insurrection.
I never added anything simp I have always said if you claim Jan 6 was an insurrection all riots of 2020 were insurrections. Attacking one federal building covers the same penality as attacking any other federal building. Hell simp I even posted a link giving evidence that over 200 federal buildings were attacked during BLM insurrections

If Jan 6 was an insurrection so we're all the riots of 2020. And you delusional Trump haters can't see the unprecedent changes in key states voting laws.
How about the dozens of riots we had for the previous 300 years? This wasn`t the first riot this country has had. Again. Read a fucking book. I know they don`t do that in South Carolina but NC has books and universities and stuff. Your ignorance is willful.

He never misses a chance to reach the peak of Mt. Stupidity.

How about the dozens of riots we had for the previous 300 years? This wasn`t the first riot this country has had. Again. Read a fucking book. I know they don`t do that in South Carolina but NC has books and universities and stuff. Your ignorance is willful.
We had over 200 federal buildings attacked during the 2020 insurrections

Forum List

Back