Why do people support Trump?

Everyone who hasn`t followed the evidence shown by the J6 Committee would agree with you.
I saw what the left terms as 'evidence' but I saw no cross examination of said evidence. Did you?
The J6 riot wasn`t an attempt to install Trump?
Damn, I thought it was an insurrection and attempted coup.

By the Stanford-Binet IQ Test in my Junior year in high school I was not a genius - my IQ was 122 (high achiever). I passed the LSAT but decided not to attend the law schools I was accepted to attend. I spent getting a job as an Officer of the Court in the Spring of 1972 and learned I didn't like lawyers.

How about you, Orangecat, what say you?
I'm 138. Suck it, retard.

What an engaging intellect you have.
Here`s one of Trump`s rocket scientists. Intellect? :abgg2q.jpg:
Trump is a magnet for slugs like this.
He told the gov where she can stick those masks and vaccines and earned himself 16 years in the slammer. 16 years for being a mask pussy! I think he`s the offspring of one of our posters.

He told the gov where she can stick those masks and vaccines and earned himself 16 years in the slammer. 16 years for being a mask pussy! I think he`s the offspring of one of our posters.

Yeah, this is so much better.
Blue Dress Portrait.jpg

Seriously, I'd like to know. I really don't get it.
Maybe because there is so much irrational criticism of him that a lot of Americans figure he must be doing something right.

If Trump was a bad loser in 2020, the Democrats were equally bad losers in 2016. After his victory, many lefists devoted their lives to bringing him down.

what secrets, we have hunters laptop with all the dirt on the big guy
Hunter wasn`t an office holder, but keeping throwing ketchup on the wall and maybe something will stick. You wanted to lock "crooked Hillary" up for using email and now you`ve moved on to a laptop. You clowns are very entertaining. Have you taken notice of how scumbags are drawn to the GQP? George Santos is quite a piece of work. The once respectable GOP was destroyed by "find me 11,000 votes". Hey there Georgie boy.

Hunter wasn`t an office holder, but keeping throwing ketchup on the wall and maybe something will stick. You wanted to lock "crooked Hillary" up for using email and now you`ve moved on to a laptop. You clowns are very entertaining. Have you taken notice of how scumbags are drawn to the GQP? George Santos is quite a piece of work. The once respectable GOP was destroyed by "find me 11,000 votes". Hey there Georgie boy.
Hunter was flying around on Air Force 2 and making deals with the Chinese for his father to profit off of because he was selling his office while VP.

Too much babble, too little intellectual commentary. Move on, kid.

Forum List

Back