Why do people support Trump?

Neither was the J6 event.
Get real.
Everyone who hasn`t followed the evidence shown by the J6 Committee would agree with you. I have a MAGA friend who thinks that because the hearings had low tv ratings, Trump won`t be indicted. I told him that the one prime time televised hearing had over 17 million viewers while Monday Night Football draws 11-12 million.
The J6 riot wasn`t an attempt to install Trump? :auiqs.jpg: You really don`t know anything, do you?

I never added anything simp I have always said if you claim Jan 6 was an insurrection all riots of 2020 were insurrections. Attacking one federal building covers the same penality as attacking any other federal building. Hell simp I even posted a link giving evidence that over 200 federal buildings were attacked during BLM insurrections

Great, now you're repeating that Trump's thugs are insurrectionists. You realize that works both ways, right? If BLMers are insurrectionists, which YOU said they are...

Dumbfuck: So when will the BLM antifa leftists be charge?

Faun: For insurrection?

Dumbfuck: Yes insurrection

... then Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists committed insurrection.

:dance:

I never added anything simp I have always said if you claim Jan 6 was an insurrection all riots of 2020 were insurrections. Attacking one federal building covers the same penality as attacking any other federal building. Hell simp I even posted a link giving evidence that over 200 federal buildings were attacked during BLM insurrections

Great, show the forum where BLM attacked a federal building while Trump, Pence, or some other person being protected by the Secret Service was inside ... or while some special event of national significance was taking place...

We had over 200 federal buildings attacked during the 2020 insurrections

They're just buildings. Unlike Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists, they didn't attack the seat of our government. You know, Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists even you say committed insurrection.

Dodge bitch you made the claim Jan 6 was an insurrection and if Jan 6 was an insurrection according to you. All riots that damaged federal buildings in 2020 were insurrections
That is correct.

The leftard asswipes have 200 insurrections to answer for.

More than half of which were FUNDED BY THE DNC

And you're certainly no genius, simplejack.
By the Stanford-Binet IQ Test in my Junior year in high school I was not a genius - my IQ was 122 (high achiever). I passed the LSAT but decided not to attend the law schools I was accepted to attend. I spent getting a job as an Officer of the Court in the Spring of 1972 and learned I didn't like lawyers.

How about you, Orangecat, what say you?

White folks in Tulsa and Wilmington burned the best Black neighborhoods when they rioted. Were those white folks' insurrectionists?
Probably democrats...they were into that stuff back then.

Forum List

Back