Why do people support Trump?

Damn we got a really stupid simp did I say I called it that? No I said if you call Jan 6 an insurrection. All the riots of 2020 was an insurrection.

Again...

Dumbfuck: So when will the BLM antifa leftists be charge?

Faun: For insurrection?

Dumbfuck: Yes insurrection

That's YOU, saying BLMers committed insurrection.

YOU based that on 18 U.S. Code § 1752

Since Trump's thugs violated 18 U.S. Code § 1752, that means YOU accused them of insurrection.

:dance:

Again...

Dumbfuck: So when will the BLM antifa leftists be charge?
Faun: For insurrection?
Dumbfuck: Yes insurrection

That's YOU, saying BLMers committed insurrection.

YOU based that on 18 U.S. Code § 1752

Since Trump's thugs violated 18 U.S. Code § 1752, that means YOU accused them of insurrection.

:dance:
Dumbfuck I said if you believe jan 6 was an insurrection all the riots of 2020 were insurrections because attacking one federal building carries the same penality as any other federal building. Dummy simp
Fyi simp I posted a link of over 200 federal building attacked by those riots. You seem to forget that

Fkx4PVaXEAAupm8

Trump’s ‘Merry Christmas’ Message Is A Grievance-Filled Lump Of Coal

Show the post cultist. Go
I said if you consider Jan 6 an insurrection the riots of 2020 were insurrections over 200 federal buildings attacked. And attacking any federal building carries the same penalty.
We`ve been having race riots for 300 years but we`ve only had one riot that was an attempt to overthrow our Democracy. There should have been dozens of Ashley Babbits.

We`ve been having race riots for 300 years but we`ve only had one riot that was an attempt to overthrow our Democracy. There should have been dozens of Ashley Babbits.

More Communist propaganda. Nobody tried to overthrow our democracy. It was a bunch of yahoos that broke into the Capitol, that's all.

More Communist propaganda. Nobody tried to overthrow our democracy. It was a bunch of yahoos that broke into the Capitol, that's all.

Everyone who hasn`t watched the hearings or kept up with them through the newspapers agrees with you. The text messages and the guns stashed in hotel rooms and cars are putting these terrorists in jail. Will they riot again when the indictments come down?

Everyone who hasn`t watched the hearings or kept up with them through the newspapers agrees with you. The text messages and the guns stashed in hotel rooms and cars are putting these terrorists in jail. Will they riot again when the indictments come down?

Since when is keeping a firearm in your hotel room a crime? See how much of a clown show this is? I don't know the laws there, but I'd be willing to bet that even in a Communist town, you can still have a gun in your car as well.

Dumbfuck I said if you believe jan 6 was an insurrection all the riots of 2020 were insurrections because attacking one federal building carries the same penality as any other federal building. Dummy simp
Fyi simp I posted a link of over 200 federal building attacked by those riots. You seem to forget that

Yes, according to you, being in violation of 18 U.S. Code § 1752 - Restricted building or grounds amounts to insurrection.

Your words.

False. The FBI accepted her claim that all documents were turned over. The raid became necessary when the FBI was later notified by someone inside Mar-a-Raided that there were more documents.
That's not false numbnuts they went to mar a logo and visually inspected the folders in March

Forum List

Back