Why do people support Trump?

Nope, your delusions don't refute reality, gramps. You'd know that if only you weren't senile.
You used the words "Gramps" and "Senile" when referring to a debate opponent.

Makes you not worthy to debate.

Cya

Because she sold you the democrat bill of goods for so many fucking years you dumb fuck
Lol what are you even talking about? I literally don’t care what she has to say about anything besides how it affects her passage of bills. I don’t care about her opinions outside of that. I don’t even know what they are.

Lol what are you even talking about?
Some funny shit boy from Obama care to the new green energy deal to the fake insurrection she sold you those shit sandwiches and you supported it like a good little dumbo brown shirt fascist.

Some funny shit boy from Obama care to the new green energy deal to the fake insurrection she sold you those shit sandwiches and you supported it like a good little dumbo brown shirt fascist.
No you’re just a moron. Here’s what you’re dying for me to say but I never actually will:

“Leave her alone! She’s a tough go getter badass, strong woman! She is so wise. I follow her on Twitter. She should become president!”

I know you’d LOVE it if I would say that so you could ridicule it. You’re just pissy because I’m not giving you anything to ridicule on a silver platter.

No you’re just a moron. Here’s what you’re dying for me to say but I never actually will:

“Leave her alone! She’s a tough go getter badass, strong woman! She is so wise. I follow her on Twitter. She should become president!”

I know you’d LOVE it if I would say that so you could ridicule it. You’re just pissy because I’m not giving you anything to ridicule on a silver platter.
Once again she sold you and anyone who supported Obama and Biden a shit sandwich everytime and you supported it fucking dumbass

Forum List

Back