Why Do People Vote if They Don't Care About What Others Think?

Daktoria

Mar 8, 2013
Some say that the key to success in politics is not caring about what others think. That way, you can have a thick-skin.

If people didn't care about what each other thinks, why would anyone vote? How would courts work? Why would people adhere to the rule of law?

I love to hear what other people think.

I do go after any lies or false information they might try to proffer.

TRUTH is what will save us every time

I love to hear what other people think.

I do go after any lies or false information they might try to proffer.

TRUTH is what will save us every time

I'm not denying the existence of facts.

I'm saying that facts have to be interpreted as relevant. The problem is that what's practical to someone isn't automatically practical to everyone.

To get people on the same page of practice, people have to care about what other people think.

I do care about what others think.

I also care about the truth.

without the truth we all lose.

The right we have in this country today LIES non stop and denies facts all day long.

I really do care that FACTS be the basis of all our decisions.

Bad info in

Bad decisions out

The right we have in this country today LIES non stop and denies facts all day long.

Bad info in

Bad decisions out

If you care about how others think, how do you maintain a thick skin?

You're also ignoring the thought process between inputs and outcomes.

Voting gives the people the illusion that they have a say in their Gov't when in fact Bankers own and control both Parties.

American Voting System is more like "Scripted Reality Show".

Voting gives the people the illusion that they have a say in their Gov't when in fact Bankers own and control both Parties.

You keep saying this crapo but refuse to bring us any PROOF of your claims.

why???????

Bad info in

Bad decisions out

The shield of TRUTH protects me.

when you have the cold hard documented facts on your side that is sheild enough

Bad info in

Bad decisions out

I'm talking about real policy here.

In real life, the distribution of facts means those who have power are entitled to tell others what to do. Those who are right are treated as arrogant knowitalls when they don't have the power to instill what's right. They expect righteousness to be adhered to just because it's logically correct.

Those who believe in the truth need to care about how the powerful think in order to have the truth adhered to.

why???????
Ok. Americans think they have "Democracy" because of voting system supposed to give everyone right to vote. But I ask you:

"WHERE is vote COUNTED and by WHOM?" Do you know?

25% of vote in 2012 Presidential Reality Show was counted by Spanish Company.

This is you version of "Democracy"?

Last edited:

In real life, the distribution of facts means those who have power are entitled to tell others what to do. Those who are right are treated as arrogant knowitalls when they don't have the power to instill what's right. They expect righteousness to be adhered to just because it's logically correct.

Those who believe in the truth need to care about how the powerful think in order to have the truth adhered to.

We get to vote for what they think.

that is what the founders planned.

The only reason the system is not working as well as it should is one party has degenerated into swiming in the bath of lies out of choice.

They can only be SHAMED out of being lie filled idiots.

Tell me how else you force people to adhere to facts?

why???????
Ok. Americans think they have "Democracy" because of voting system supposed to give everyone right to vote. But I ask you:

links to you crap?

you see lie filled fool you dont fool anyone

why???????

The Conspiracy Forum is thataway. Have a nice trip.

why???????

links to you crap?

If I have link what will you do? Call me a lair?

Romney, Obama Share Donors & Ties to Spanish Vote-counting Co.
Bain Capital, the private equity firm founded by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, has ties to the Spanish company that manufactured the voting machines that will be used across the country in November.the state of Florida was using Scytl to tabulate election results, but later rescinded the contract after uncovering evidence of significant risks in the methods the Barcelona-based company was employing. According to the report issued by the Florida Department of State:
Our findings identified vulnerabilities that, in the worst case, could result in (1) voters being unable to cast votes, (2) an election result that does not accurately reflect the will of the voters, or (3) disclosure of confidential information, such as the votes cast by a voter.
But there was paper trail and re-count of very important Presidential Election no?

No. You only know who win because TV tell you who win.

In Russia we call this "Mafia" but in America is called "Democracy".

Don't worry TM, soon wonderful Communist System controlled by Banks will be installed in US and everyone will be happy. Well, those that are still alive will be happy, I promise you!

Last edited:

We get to vote for what they think.

that is what the founders planned.

The only reason the system is not working as well as it should is one party has degenerated into swiming in the bath of lies out of choice.

They can only be SHAMED out of being lie filled idiots.

Tell me how else you force people to adhere to facts?

I'm not just talking about liberals versus conservatives here. I'm talking about social politics in general - the pecking order.

If I read what you wrote outside of contemporary politics, it doesn't seem reliable. Shaming powerful people only makes them mad at you. Yes, founders might be idiots, but shaming them doesn't make them accept the truth. It only makes you come off as arrogant.

On the other hand, it's not fair for founders to call newcomers idiots. Newcomers are supposed to be educated. They're not mindreaders with predestined callings.

Do you believe in fate?

links to you crap?

If I have link what will you do? Call me a lair?

Romney, Obama Share Donors & Ties to Spanish Vote-counting Co.
Bain Capital, the private equity firm founded by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, has ties to the Spanish company that manufactured the voting machines that will be used across the country in November.the state of Florida was using Scytl to tabulate election results, but later rescinded the contract after uncovering evidence of significant risks in the methods the Barcelona-based company was employing. According to the report issued by the Florida Department of State:
Our findings identified vulnerabilities that, in the worst case, could result in (1) voters being unable to cast votes, (2) an election result that does not accurately reflect the will of the voters, or (3) disclosure of confidential information, such as the votes cast by a voter.
But there was paper trail and re-count of very important Presidential Election no?

No. You only know who win because TV tell you who win.

In Russia we call this "Mafia" but in America is called "Democracy".

Don't worry TM, soon wonderful Communist System controlled by Banks will be installed in US and everyone will be happy. Well, those that are still alive will be happy, I promise you!

The New American | Home

Affiliates and Friends

•The John Birch Society
•Liberty News Network
•Freedom Project
•American Opinion Foundation
•Campus Liberty Alliance
•Character First

Social Icons

Twitter Facebook RSS-Feed

Forum List

Back