Why do racist liberals think black people dont have ID?

This bullshit by the left that there should be no ID check at the polls because poor people cannot afford ID is racist as fuck.

Its simply a way to voter fraud,

The problem with all this ID stuff is nobody can be honest about it. As I mentioned to you in your other topic, Voter-ID is not an issue about fraud. Both parties know this. For others in this topic, I'll reiterate:

Democrats get much of their vote from lower-income areas, particularly black areas. They are generally highly populated sections that are almost 100% Democrat. Republicans know because they are lower income, many are plain lazy. After all, poverty is the state of not having enough money. The way to obtain money is to work.

These people will vote provided it's convenient enough: multiple day voting, long hours, no waiting in line at the polls, rides to the polls, mail in voting....... If they had to put a little effort into voting, they'd say to hell with it. it's too much trouble and they'll just stay home.

Republicans on the other hand are just the opposite. We would crawl naked over a hill of crushed glass to vote.

The Democrats can't say the real reason they oppose Voter-ID. They can't come out and say that their constituents are a bunch of lazy good for nothings and it's too inconvenient. So they went back to their ace in the hole card--racism.

The Republicans can't tell the truth either. While it wouldn't offend their voters, Independents might find it offensive and perhaps vote Democrat.

We have to remember that Democrats are told what to think, but not why they should be thinking it. That's why when they make the claim Voter-ID is racist, and you ask them how, they have no coherent explanation.

This bullshit by the left that there should be no ID check at the polls because poor people cannot afford ID is racist as fuck.

Its simply a way to voter fraud,

The problem with all this ID stuff is nobody can be honest about it. As I mentioned to you in your other topic, Voter-ID is not an issue about fraud. Both parties know this. For others in this topic, I'll reiterate:

Democrats get much of their vote from lower-income areas, particularly black areas. They are generally highly populated sections that are almost 100% Democrat. Republicans know because they are lower income, many are plain lazy. After all, poverty is the state of not having enough money. The way to obtain money is to work.

These people will vote provided it's convenient enough: multiple day voting, long hours, no waiting in line at the polls, rides to the polls, mail in voting....... If they had to put a little effort into voting, they'd say to hell with it. it's too much trouble and they'll just stay home.

Republicans on the other hand are just the opposite. We would crawl naked over a hill of crushed glass to vote.

The Democrats can't say the real reason they oppose Voter-ID. They can't come out and say that their constituents are a bunch of lazy good for nothings and it's too inconvenient. So they went back to their ace in the hole card--racism.

The Republicans can't tell the truth either. While it wouldn't offend their voters, Independents might find it offensive and perhaps vote Democrat.

We have to remember that Democrats are told what to think, but not why they should be thinking it. That's why when they make the claim Voter-ID is racist, and you ask them how, they have no coherent explanation.

Good shit...
Can I subscribe to your eblast newsletter? ;)

Forum List

Back