Why do Republicans sabotage Obamacare - then say it's failing?

Do they think no one is noticing? There is plenty of proof of their sabotage:

It's all about winning, and nothing else. It's quite sad, they're supposed to govern, and they don't.

It's all about winning, and nothing else. It's quite sad, they're supposed to govern, and they don't.

They think they are somehow ordained to govern - but they're piss poor at it.

They think they are somehow ordained to govern - but they're piss poor at it.

I see it more as they feel they can just take over the corruption and make it work for them. In Spain, the PP (Conservatives), now, there's a party that believes it was ordained to govern. They want to go back to Franco's times.

"Why do Republicans sabotage Obamacare"?!

You can keep your plan and your doctor
- LIE. The GOP had nothing to do with that one.

'It ill pay for itself, not cost a dime."

'It will lower premium osts.'

D@MN - Liberals can't help but blame someone else for all of their failures.

OBAMAcare is collapsing because it is - always was -a POS.

Harry Reid openly declared it was always meant to fail to lead the way to single payers. Events / history is proving Reid was a regular 'Nostra-dumbass' - spot on.

All false promises and the Dems knew they were false promises. Because though they believe themselves to be for the poor when they look at themselves in the mirror, In their subconscious mind they have contempt for the American people which they consider rubes and fly-over country.

Harry Reid openly declared it was always meant to fail to lead the way to single payers. Events / history is proving Reid was a regular 'Nostra-dumbass' - spot on.

All false promises and the Dems knew they were false promises. Because though they believe themselves to be for the poor when they look at themselves in the mirror, In their subconscious mind they have contempt for the American people which they consider rubes and fly-over country.

Don't both sides? I mean you only need come on a forum like this to see the insults being fired from both sides.

Gee ... a who's-who list of forthright reporting agencies. NYT, Salon, Slate .... it don't get no better than that.

Gee ... a who's-who list of forthright reporting agencies. NYT, Salon, Slate .... it don't get no better than that.

I couldn't find anything from Infowars and Breitbart. Maybe you could help me...

Don't both sides? I mean you only need come on a forum like this to see the insults being fired from both sides.

If you mean people like Mitch McConnell who are just in it for themselves, I would agree, but I was referring specificaly to the ones who pushed Obama Care through.

How are Republicans responsible for the failure of Obamacare?

They aren't.

This is just another case of snowflake 'blame-shifting', another example of their lack of personal accoutability.

The real question is why did the filthy ass Democrats sabotage health care in the US by passing that disastrous Obamacare and are now bitching because the Republicans want to fix it?

The real question is why do you feel it necessary to lie for power and to steal our money?

Obamacare has been failing since day one. It was designed to fail. So you could make as many people suffer as you can until the people demand you fix it with a single payer system. The suffering people have gone through the last 8 years is because you want power to run our lives and take some money off the top of course.

Do you know what we want? Simple. Get out of our lives. Go home. Mind your own business and stop screwing with our lives.

But you wont stop. You're going to destroy this nation and you don't give a damn about that.

I hope some day you will feel obliged to do what is right and make up for your actions.

I Don't Know How To Explain To You That You Should Care About Other People

I Don't Know How To Explain To You That You Should Care About Other People

And I don't know how to explain to you that most of us on the right care about other people as much as you do. We just don't agree with your policies and ideology that gov't is the only solution; obviously it has to be part of the solution but I see no reason to demagogue anyone for having a difference of opinion on how to go about fixing health care or anything else int his country.

I disagree.

We care much more about people. We opposed this bill that was purposely designed to make people suffering because we realize hurting people is now how you achieve political victories.

They supported the bill knowing full well it was going to hurt people so they could try to force through a single layer system.

Forum List

Back