Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

How does this refute anything I've been saying?

Oh they found 90% of the universe.

How can they determine the age of the universe if it had no beginning ?

What caused the big bang ?

Why is the universe expanding and speeding up not decreasing in speed ?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VBex8zbDRs"]Gravity by John Mayer - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Who says it hasn't?!
SuperMustache.jpg

:lol:

gentlemen, you both bring up strong points, but I think I'm going to need to see more evidence to be truly convinced.

Your assupmtion is ridiculous to me. I did not come from any sea life or a chimp or moneky man you may have but I did not. You're beating around the bush without a clue I want to know why that has never happen again in over 50 million years why hasn't human life come from the sea at least one more time like science wants us to believe.

that is still not evolution. you are still clueless.

you can similarly sit and wonder why evolution hasn't given us the power to fly or shoot lasers from our eyes or grow super-mustaches. that too is not evolution. and you're still clueless.

The reason you are talking in circles is you don't know what direction you're heading your lost because you are cluelless. So now darwins theory is wrong because you said so. Got it thanks for playing.
For you to say Darwin's theory is wrong, you would first have to know what Darwin's theory actually is. Which you still don't.

The problem with this discussion is that you don't quite grasp the depths of your stupidity. Perhaps I can in parallel form claim the bible is wrong because everyone knows god hates books and its clear that literate people are going to hell. You see what I did there? Drawing inane conclusions from fabricated starting assumptions. It's what you're doing because you don't understand what evolution is.

You should try to look it up instead of continuing to look like a dumbass.

Wouldn't have to if you weren't blinded by bias.

Why would one continue to hold on to a belief proven to be false? Does it make you feel better, KNOWING you are ignorant?

I could never live with myself in such massive intellectual dishonesty.

Yet, you do, every day. There are things in this world that you cannot explain and you want to pretend that we came from a one-celled animal, and ended up where we are today. Talk about intellectual dishonesty, IMHO, yours is overflowing.

All you have accomplished with that post is showing how foolish you are.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Thank you. Fool.

Satan is a fairy tale written by ancient goat herders who believed the earth was flat and the universe revolved around it...same as the bible.

That was the greatest lie he ever created, to have people believe he doesn't exist.

Prove he doesn't exist. Can you explain how some mothers can kill their own child?

The thing you thumpers fail to realize is that anybody who believes the almighty creator of the universe dropped by 2000 years ago and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant folks who believed the earth was flat and the universe revolved around it is touched in the head. If in fact the had the uncaring audacity to do that...SCREW HIM!

We are all animals. How is it do you suppose that leading politicians and church leaders get caught having sex with young women? It's the animal in all of us.

Religion is a crutch for those who cannot face up to the fact that death is inevitable.

You are wrong. If we were "just" animals, people would only have sex with those that would "produce" offspring.

that is still not evolution. you are still clueless.

you can similarly sit and wonder why evolution hasn't given us the power to fly or shoot lasers from our eyes or grow super-mustaches. that too is not evolution. and you're still clueless.

The reason you are talking in circles is you don't know what direction you're heading your lost because you are cluelless. So now darwins theory is wrong because you said so. Got it thanks for playing.
For you to say Darwin's theory is wrong, you would first have to know what Darwin's theory actually is. Which you still don't.

The problem with this discussion is that you don't quite grasp the depths of your stupidity. Perhaps I can in parallel form claim the bible is wrong because everyone knows god hates books and its clear that literate people are going to hell. You see what I did there? Drawing inane conclusions from fabricated starting assumptions. It's what you're doing because you don't understand what evolution is.

You should try to look it up instead of continuing to look like a dumbass.

Oh for fucking petes sake listen I will not repeat myself You haven't got one clue about who I AM OR WHAT I KNOW all you have said is I amn wrong and don't know what I am talking about. Jackass you are an idiot I doubt you know who charles darwin is without googling him. Do you have something to add beside your idiotic chest beating of " I know what I amtalking about you don't " bullshit?

Nothing here either? Do you know what it is we are discussing? Prove me wrong give some fucking evidence that I am wrong or shut the fuck upo.

That was the greatest lie he ever created, to have people believe he doesn't exist.

Prove he doesn't exist. Can you explain how some mothers can kill their own child?

The thing you thumpers fail to realize is that anybody who believes the almighty creator of the universe dropped by 2000 years ago and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant folks who believed the earth was flat and the universe revolved around it is touched in the head. If in fact the had the uncaring audacity to do that...SCREW HIM!

We are all animals. How is it do you suppose that leading politicians and church leaders get caught having sex with young women? It's the animal in all of us.

Religion is a crutch for those who cannot face up to the fact that death is inevitable.

You are wrong. If we were "just" animals, people would only have sex with those that would "produce" offspring.

That is a very good point since animals can't have protected sex, if wolves got it on during the summer, it would be poor family planning their delicate pups would be born in the dead of winter

Last edited:
Oh for fucking petes sake listen I will not repeat myself You haven't got one clue about who I AM OR WHAT I KNOW all you have said is I amn wrong and don't know what I am talking about. Jackass you are an idiot I doubt you know who charles darwin is without googling him. Do you have something to add beside your idiotic chest beating of " I know what I amtalking about you don't " bullshit?
That's your retort? "You don't know me!" That's it? Are you a teenager? Here's a little enlightenment, my backwater friend: I don't need to know a single thing about you to point out that you keep making erroneous claims. Similarly if you claimed the sun revolves around your head, it doesn't much matter who you are or where you came from. You're still wrong.

You made a number of claims I and several others have already pointed out have nothing to do with evolution. For example, believing that human beings are the end goal of evolution is completely inaccurate, and clearly shows your lack of knowledge on the topic. Believing humans came from primordial sludge similarly makes you sound like a confused tween who didn't quite do so well in high school into biology. No evolutionist believes either of these things, so to make such a wrong claim and then state it is wrong is really the best kind of self-serving ignorance. But carry on. The world's smartest minds understand and agree on this concept, but some hick with no education on the topic and clear misunderstanding has clearly figured it out. :lol:

That's your retort? "You don't know me!" That's it? Are you a teenager? Here's a little enlightenment, my backwater friend: I don't need to know a single thing about you to point out that you keep making erroneous claims. Similarly if you claimed the sun revolves around your head, it doesn't much matter who you are or where you came from. You're still wrong.

You made a number of claims I and several others have already pointed out have nothing to do with evolution. For example, believing that human beings are the end goal of evolution is completely inaccurate, and clearly shows your lack of knowledge on the topic. Believing humans came from primordial sludge similarly makes you sound like a confused tween who didn't quite do so well in high school into biology. No evolutionist believes either of these things, so to make such a wrong claim and then state it is wrong is really the best kind of self-serving ignorance. But carry on. The world's smartest minds understand and agree on this concept, but some hick with no education on the topic and clear misunderstanding has clearly figured it out. :lol:

I think we have humored this fool enough. If he can make an argument without grossly misunderstanding his opponent's position, then maybe I'll pay some attention. Until then I'm done pushing against his steel wall of stupidity.

You made a number of claims I and several others have already pointed out have nothing to do with evolution.

What claims have I made I ask a question fuck wit. and you said what?

Believing humans came from primordial sludge similarly makes you sound like a confused tween who didn't quite do so well in high school into biology.

And when an person says Darwin was wrong without proof just there word is nothing but a fucking blow hard wanting to beat a drum an attention whore withoiut a clue.

So tell me fuckwit were did life begin give me your best shot. You really sound like a stupid bitch that needs to be slapped.

I think we have humored this fool enough. If he can make an argument without grossly misunderstanding his opponent's position, then maybe I'll pay some attention. Until then I'm done pushing against his steel wall of stupidity.

Are you talking about yourself again? Can't prove me wrong. can't answer the question call me a name and run like the little bitch you are. Sounds like a plan to me.

You made a number of claims I and several others have already pointed out have nothing to do with evolution.

Believing humans came from primordial sludge similarly makes you sound like a confused tween who didn't quite do so well in high school into biology.

And when an person says Darwin was wrong without proof just there word is nothing but a fucking blow hard wanting to beat a drum an attention whore withoiut a clue.

So tell me fuckwit were did life begin give me your best shot. You really sound like a stupid bitch that needs to be slapped.

Interestingly enough, there are several theories as to how life may have began here on Earth.

Scientists ran an experiment that duplicated the conditions of the Earth many millions of years ago trying to see if they could get the "sludge" to create long chain DNA strands (the building blocks of life). Their experiment failed to produce anything until someone remembered that lightning was a large part of the environment, but when it was zapped with electricity, it started to form strands.

Another theory comes from a meteorite that they found around the North Pole. Upon discovering the meteorite, they examined it and figured out that it came from Mars. Interestingly enough, the meteorite contained fossils of ancient bacteria.

Expanding on that theory, scientists then created meteors and comets in the lab to see if any of them could carry simple organisms through reentry into the atmosphere and have them still be viable. Guess what? They did it.

So, besides the creationist theory and the theory of evolution, we also now have a possibility that life could have started on another planet and arrived here.

And............fwiw Little Rebecca, to actually observe evolution and see it in action takes thousands of years. However, you can see a small part of it in the African American population that is here today, because back in the 1700's many of the weaker slaves would die on the transit across the ocean, leaving only the most fit and strong ones arriving here alive.

You'd do well to actually learn some science, rather than clinging ignorantly to your limited perspective.

What claims have you made? Here's a small list:
preaching evolution as gospel.

evolution stop[ped] producing humans from sea life. If it happen onceit should still happen at least once in 50 million years.

sea life stop[ped] coming from the water with the end process being human life

some people think they are apes or monkeys
All of the above are just pure stupidity. Evolution neither supports nor infers such conclusions, and no scientist on the planet believes them. The only people dumb enough to utter such things aloud are the morons who don't understand the topic.

Remember how I said you continue to make really dumb assumptions in your questions that show you are completely clueless on this topic? Yeah here's another example. How life began has nothing to do with evolution. I repeat: the theory evolution has nothing to do with how life first started on this planet. How you think you understand evolution yet fail this most basic idea is beyond me. Honestly, what grade did you drop out of public school to set in this deep an ignorance?

evolution stop[ped] producing humans from sea life. If it happen onceit should still happen at least once in 50 million years.

sea life stop[ped] coming from the water with the end process being human life

All of the above are just pure stupidity. Evolution neither supports nor infers such conclusions, and no scientist on the planet believes them. The only people dumb enough to utter such things aloud are the morons who don't understand the topic.

Remember how I said you continue to make really dumb assumptions in your questions that show you are completely clueless on this topic? Yeah here's another example. How life began has nothing to do with evolution. I repeat: the theory evolution has nothing to do with how life first started on this planet. How you think you understand evolution yet fail this most basic idea is beyond me. Honestly, what grade did you drop out of public school to set in this deep an ignorance?

These "claims" of mine
So tell me other than evolution what do evolutionist preach as to how life begin?

evolution stop[ped] producing humans from sea life. If it happen onceit should still happen at least once in 50 million years.sea life stop[ped] coming from the water with the end process being human life

:lol:Have you seen any humans created from the sea? I am 100000 percent sure it has not happen in the last 6000 years. Is there some information you are holding back on that the rest of us don't know about? But like I said if life came from the sea ashas been taught through evlution why did it stop and why was it in one centeral location?

Again junior thisa is a teaching of evolution maybe you need to check with you science teacher again to confrim

Tell me junior where did the so called prehistoric man come from?

What about you, Sir? You seem to be big on personal insults and I don't find that in a discussion to be a reasonable way of getting your view to another human.

If you can't make a statement without attacking the other person than you haven't made a statement, as the other person will never see you on equal grounds.

Same goes for him.

Interestingly enough, there are several theories as to how life may have began here on Earth.

Scientists ran an experiment that duplicated the conditions of the Earth many millions of years ago trying to see if they could get the "sludge" to create long chain DNA strands (the building blocks of life). Their experiment failed to produce anything until someone remembered that lightning was a large part of the environment, but when it was zapped with electricity, it started to form strands.

Another theory comes from a meteorite that they found around the North Pole. Upon discovering the meteorite, they examined it and figured out that it came from Mars. Interestingly enough, the meteorite contained fossils of ancient bacteria.

Expanding on that theory, scientists then created meteors and comets in the lab to see if any of them could carry simple organisms through reentry into the atmosphere and have them still be viable. Guess what? They did it.

So, besides the creationist theory and the theory of evolution, we also now have a possibility that life could have started on another planet and arrived here.

And............fwiw Little Rebecca, to actually observe evolution and see it in action takes thousands of years. However, you can see a small part of it in the African American population that is here today, because back in the 1700's many of the weaker slaves would die on the transit across the ocean, leaving only the most fit and strong ones arriving here alive.

You'd do well to actually learn some science, rather than clinging ignorantly to your limited perspective.

Sea bitch is here without a clue Where did the so called prehistoric man come from? Since you evolutionist are trying to move the goal post .

What about you, Sir? You seem to be big on personal insults and I don't find that in a discussion to be a reasonable way of getting your view to another human.

If you can't make a statement without attacking the other person than you haven't made a statement, as the other person will never see you on equal grounds.

Same goes for him.

Excuse me but have I insulted you? I never insult unless the person is a known troll or they are condescending or they insult first. So do me a favor and back off my ass.

If you notice dumber Than a Hick first reply to me was attacking me out right. So do not ever preach to me about board mannerism ever again

Same goes for him.

Excuse me but have I insulted you? I never insult unless the person is a known troll or they are condescending or they insult first. So do me a favor and back off my ass.

If you notice dumber Than a Hick first reply to me was attacking me out right. So do not ever preach to me about board mannerism ever again

dude you need to chill you, he had a good point just accept it and move on

Dude how long have you been here?
Are you even allowed to post a link yet?

Oh and fuck you and the horse you rode in on

Last edited:

Forum List

Back