Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

the guy who said it was wrong. duh.

You don't understand evolution. You should probably stop typing things about it as if you do.

OH since you know so much about it why don't you explain to me junior?
Why did sea life stop coming from the water with the end process being human life?

if i'm going to explain something to you, you in turn need to stop making these ridiculously poor assumptions.

who said the end process is human life? you think we're done? you think humans are some perfect life form that all evolution would approach? this further proves my point: you don't understand evolution.

According to your theory you will never know,what a shame. :lol:

That does not explain why evolution stop producing humans from sea life. If it happen onceit should still happen at least once in 50 million years.

And you continue to give the impression that you haven't read a single word about what the theory of evolution actually entails. If we were to find a humanoid in the fossil record dated to 50 million years ago, the theory of evolution would be completely tossed on it's head. You seem to think that humans are some sort of goal of evolution, instead of simply a result of the process of natural selection on biological organisms over millions and millions of generations. I am not all that knowledgeable of the theory of evolution, but I know enough to know that it does not allow for sea life to continually evolve into human life.

That is only theory must i remind you ?

You say our dating methods can accurately date something to 50 million years ago but you can't answer his simple question ?

First no one was around to verify anything past early man back in the early days of Egypt. They try to but they can't and it's the bible leading them to answers.

You claim to be a molecular biologist, yet you misunderstand the meaning of "theory" in a scientific definition. His question is nonsensical, and not representative of what the theory of evolution would expect to occur. He is blocked by me until he can ask a question without misrepresenting the position of the scientific community. If you lack faith in our dating methods, then you must lack faith in the same science that brought us nuclear power. It is your choice to deny reality, it's a free country.

if i'm going to explain something to you, you in turn need to stop making these ridiculously poor assumptions.

who said the end process is human life? you think we're done? you think humans are some perfect life form that all evolution would approach? this further proves my point: you don't understand evolution.

Your assupmtion is ridiculous to me. I did not come from any sea life or a chimp or moneky man you may have but I did not. You're beating around the bush without a clue I want to know why that has never happen again in over 50 million years why hasn't human life come from the sea at least one more time like science wants us to believe.

that is still not evolution. you are still clueless.

you can similarly sit and wonder why evolution hasn't given us the power to fly or shoot lasers from our eyes or grow super-mustaches. that too is not evolution. and you're still clueless.

Someone is clueless because they don't agree with you about your theory ?

Hey the bible say's ten times "kinds bring forth after their own kinds" is that not what we see ?

that is still not evolution. you are still clueless.

you can similarly sit and wonder why evolution hasn't given us the power to fly or shoot lasers from our eyes or grow super-mustaches. that too is not evolution. and you're still clueless.

The reason you are talking in circles is you don't know what direction you're heading your lost because you are cluelless. So now darwins theory is wrong because you said so. Got it thanks for playing.
For you to say Darwin's theory is wrong, you would first have to know what Darwin's theory actually is. Which you still don't.

The problem with this discussion is that you don't quite grasp the depths of your stupidity. Perhaps I can in parallel form claim the bible is wrong because everyone knows god hates books and its clear that literate people are going to hell. You see what I did there? Drawing inane conclusions from fabricated starting assumptions. It's what you're doing because you don't understand what evolution is.

You should try to look it up instead of continuing to look like a dumbass.

Explain where Darwin was right and where Darwin was wrong if you don't mind.

Oh for fucking petes sake listen I will not repeat myself You haven't got one clue about who I AM OR WHAT I KNOW all you have said is I amn wrong and don't know what I am talking about. Jackass you are an idiot I doubt you know who charles darwin is without googling him. Do you have something to add beside your idiotic chest beating of " I know what I amtalking about you don't " bullshit?
That's your retort? "You don't know me!" That's it? Are you a teenager? Here's a little enlightenment, my backwater friend: I don't need to know a single thing about you to point out that you keep making erroneous claims. Similarly if you claimed the sun revolves around your head, it doesn't much matter who you are or where you came from. You're still wrong.

You made a number of claims I and several others have already pointed out have nothing to do with evolution. For example, believing that human beings are the end goal of evolution is completely inaccurate, and clearly shows your lack of knowledge on the topic. Believing humans came from primordial sludge similarly makes you sound like a confused tween who didn't quite do so well in high school into biology. No evolutionist believes either of these things, so to make such a wrong claim and then state it is wrong is really the best kind of self-serving ignorance. But carry on. The world's smartest minds understand and agree on this concept, but some hick with no education on the topic and clear misunderstanding has clearly figured it out. :lol:

Then you should have no problem showing humans are still evolving.

Oh for fucking petes sake listen I will not repeat myself You haven't got one clue about who I AM OR WHAT I KNOW all you have said is I amn wrong and don't know what I am talking about. Jackass you are an idiot I doubt you know who charles darwin is without googling him. Do you have something to add beside your idiotic chest beating of " I know what I amtalking about you don't " bullshit?
That's your retort? "You don't know me!" That's it? Are you a teenager? Here's a little enlightenment, my backwater friend: I don't need to know a single thing about you to point out that you keep making erroneous claims. Similarly if you claimed the sun revolves around your head, it doesn't much matter who you are or where you came from. You're still wrong.

You made a number of claims I and several others have already pointed out have nothing to do with evolution. For example, believing that human beings are the end goal of evolution is completely inaccurate, and clearly shows your lack of knowledge on the topic. Believing humans came from primordial sludge similarly makes you sound like a confused tween who didn't quite do so well in high school into biology. No evolutionist believes either of these things, so to make such a wrong claim and then state it is wrong is really the best kind of self-serving ignorance. But carry on. The world's smartest minds understand and agree on this concept, but some hick with no education on the topic and clear misunderstanding has clearly figured it out. :lol:

I think we have humored this fool enough. If he can make an argument without grossly misunderstanding his opponent's position, then maybe I'll pay some attention. Until then I'm done pushing against his steel wall of stupidity.

Just say it,he is right.

Since you have no answer you bail, typical of people on your side.

What claims have I made I ask a question fuck wit. and you said what?

Believing humans came from primordial sludge similarly makes you sound like a confused tween who didn't quite do so well in high school into biology.

And when an person says Darwin was wrong without proof just there word is nothing but a fucking blow hard wanting to beat a drum an attention whore withoiut a clue.

So tell me fuckwit were did life begin give me your best shot. You really sound like a stupid bitch that needs to be slapped.

Interestingly enough, there are several theories as to how life may have began here on Earth.

Scientists ran an experiment that duplicated the conditions of the Earth many millions of years ago trying to see if they could get the "sludge" to create long chain DNA strands (the building blocks of life). Their experiment failed to produce anything until someone remembered that lightning was a large part of the environment, but when it was zapped with electricity, it started to form strands.

Another theory comes from a meteorite that they found around the North Pole. Upon discovering the meteorite, they examined it and figured out that it came from Mars. Interestingly enough, the meteorite contained fossils of ancient bacteria.

Expanding on that theory, scientists then created meteors and comets in the lab to see if any of them could carry simple organisms through reentry into the atmosphere and have them still be viable. Guess what? They did it.

So, besides the creationist theory and the theory of evolution, we also now have a possibility that life could have started on another planet and arrived here.

And............fwiw Little Rebecca, to actually observe evolution and see it in action takes thousands of years. However, you can see a small part of it in the African American population that is here today, because back in the 1700's many of the weaker slaves would die on the transit across the ocean, leaving only the most fit and strong ones arriving here alive.

You'd do well to actually learn some science, rather than clinging ignorantly to your limited perspective.

No reputable scientist would believe life came from non-life.

I think we have humored this fool enough. If he can make an argument without grossly misunderstanding his opponent's position, then maybe I'll pay some attention. Until then I'm done pushing against his steel wall of stupidity.

Just say it,he is right.

He is right about what? That science states that pond scum created human life? No, he couldn't be further form the truth. No, I don't have an answer for nonsensical questions posed by people of your ilk.

And when an person says Darwin was wrong without proof just there word is nothing but a fucking blow hard wanting to beat a drum an attention whore withoiut a clue.

So tell me fuckwit were did life begin give me your best shot. You really sound like a stupid bitch that needs to be slapped.

Interestingly enough, there are several theories as to how life may have began here on Earth.

Scientists ran an experiment that duplicated the conditions of the Earth many millions of years ago trying to see if they could get the "sludge" to create long chain DNA strands (the building blocks of life). Their experiment failed to produce anything until someone remembered that lightning was a large part of the environment, but when it was zapped with electricity, it started to form strands.

Another theory comes from a meteorite that they found around the North Pole. Upon discovering the meteorite, they examined it and figured out that it came from Mars. Interestingly enough, the meteorite contained fossils of ancient bacteria.

Expanding on that theory, scientists then created meteors and comets in the lab to see if any of them could carry simple organisms through reentry into the atmosphere and have them still be viable. Guess what? They did it.

So, besides the creationist theory and the theory of evolution, we also now have a possibility that life could have started on another planet and arrived here.

And............fwiw Little Rebecca, to actually observe evolution and see it in action takes thousands of years. However, you can see a small part of it in the African American population that is here today, because back in the 1700's many of the weaker slaves would die on the transit across the ocean, leaving only the most fit and strong ones arriving here alive.

You'd do well to actually learn some science, rather than clinging ignorantly to your limited perspective.

No reputable scientist would believe life came from non-life.

What do you mean by non-life?

What about you, Sir? You seem to be big on personal insults and I don't find that in a discussion to be a reasonable way of getting your view to another human.

If you can't make a statement without attacking the other person than you haven't made a statement, as the other person will never see you on equal grounds.

Same goes for him.

Excuse me but have I insulted you? I never insult unless the person is a known troll or they are condescending or they insult first. So do me a favor and back off my ass.

If you notice dumber Than a Hick first reply to me was attacking me out right. So do not ever preach to me about board mannerism ever again

That is the tactic of the hick.

And you'll continue to wait until you represent the scientific viewpoint without straw manning the shit out of it.

Funny,you see perfectly legitimate questions and they are all strawmen questions. If you're gonna believe life came through a natural process don't you think you need to be able to explain and prove that non-life can bring about life ?

Now you will get some theories but nothing that is fully supported by the science community,only the hard core Ideologues.

Life’s First Spark Re-Created in the Laboratory | Wired Science | Wired.com

Just so happens that abiogenesis is being tested in representative lab environments of early Earth.

So...where is your experimental evidence?

If you were not there how would you know the proper conditions ?

You let me know when a cell can form itself on it's own outdoors not in a lab.

So, what's your point exactly? That if the big bang occurred, and the ingredients for life were scattered throughout the universe, we'd somehow have the ability to see this life on planets light-years away from us? Or that every planet, regardless of circumstance, should contain life?

If you want to believe there is no other life in the universe, that's fine. If someone wants to believe there are myriad forms of life on other worlds, that's fine too. However, humanity does not have the ability at this point to check the vast majority of planets to determine whether or not they contain life.

Yes exactly life should be on most all planets why just one ? Why just one with water,sun,moon,gravity,seems like a major stretch of the imagination if you ask me.

Not only that there is no evidence to suggest it could of happened by chance ,none.

Not by chance, just given the mathematical probabilities is was almost certain to occur.

Really, maybe you should consider the mathematical possibility of life coming from non-life and leading to where we are now and don't forget all the condittions that are currently present . All the things necessary for life don't be rediculous.

So, what's your point exactly? That if the big bang occurred, and the ingredients for life were scattered throughout the universe, we'd somehow have the ability to see this life on planets light-years away from us? Or that every planet, regardless of circumstance, should contain life?

If you want to believe there is no other life in the universe, that's fine. If someone wants to believe there are myriad forms of life on other worlds, that's fine too. However, humanity does not have the ability at this point to check the vast majority of planets to determine whether or not they contain life.

Yes exactly life should be on most all planets why just one ? Why just one with water,sun,moon,gravity,seems like a major stretch of the imagination if you ask me.

Not only that there is no evidence to suggest it could of happened by chance ,none.

Water appears to be an important ingredient to life on this planet. So does the sun, obviously. The moon? Not really a unique feature of this planet. Gravity? Seriously? That's a pretty common trait of planets in general. If we were to discover liquid water on another planet, we would expect to find at least bacterial life on that planet. If we didn't, that would be interesting. I find the fact that most of the universe appears to be devoid of life to be evidence of a random "creation," and certainly not "intelligent design." If this universe was the result of intelligent design, I would expect it to look much, much different than it does.

Thinking for God now are you ? Besides man fell from grace and you're looking at imperfect life and an imperfect planet. According to the book the whole earth would have been a paradise if man did not fall.

There are other planets with water, but no life. interesting.

Not by chance, just given the mathematical probabilities is was almost certain to occur.

Really, maybe you should consider the mathematical possibility of life coming from non-life and leading to where we are now and don't forget all the condittions that are currently present . All the things necessary for life don't be rediculous.
In response to your other response I give you this;

Basing your knowledge out of a lack of knowledge is dangerous.

Well, for one thing, I've actually done the math.

It's considered a mathematical improbability, meaning the chances of it not occurring are so ridiculously small that they almost don't deserve mention.

And you continue to give the impression that you haven't read a single word about what the theory of evolution actually entails. If we were to find a humanoid in the fossil record dated to 50 million years ago, the theory of evolution would be completely tossed on it's head. You seem to think that humans are some sort of goal of evolution, instead of simply a result of the process of natural selection on biological organisms over millions and millions of generations. I am not all that knowledgeable of the theory of evolution, but I know enough to know that it does not allow for sea life to continually evolve into human life.

That is only theory must i remind you ?

You say our dating methods can accurately date something to 50 million years ago but you can't answer his simple question ?

First no one was around to verify anything past early man back in the early days of Egypt. They try to but they can't and it's the bible leading them to answers.

You claim to be a molecular biologist, yet you misunderstand the meaning of "theory" in a scientific definition. His question is nonsensical, and not representative of what the theory of evolution would expect to occur. He is blocked by me until he can ask a question without misrepresenting the position of the scientific community. If you lack faith in our dating methods, then you must lack faith in the same science that brought us nuclear power. It is your choice to deny reality, it's a free country.

Sir you really think i don't know what a theory is ?its a copout explanation for the lack of evidence.

I am now a creationist, I gave up on your side once I matured.

Just say it,he is right.

He is right about what? That science states that pond scum created human life? No, he couldn't be further form the truth. No, I don't have an answer for nonsensical questions posed by people of your ilk.

Nope , about where life began according to your theory.

And you'll continue to wait until you represent the scientific viewpoint without straw manning the shit out of it.

Funny,you see perfectly legitimate questions and they are all strawmen questions. If you're gonna believe life came through a natural process don't you think you need to be able to explain and prove that non-life can bring about life ?

Now you will get some theories but nothing that is fully supported by the science community,only the hard core Ideologues.

Life’s First Spark Re-Created in the Laboratory | Wired Science | Wired.com

Just so happens that abiogenesis is being tested in representative lab environments of early Earth.

So...where is your experimental evidence?

At one time I had a little respect for scientist until those at East Anglia destroyed their data to prevent it from being researched. I really don't believe your source. And yes I know you have me on ignore but I don't care your scientific world has been damaged beyond repair because of a handful of agenda pushing charlatans

Last edited:

Forum List

Back