Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

"Atheists sure have a lot of FAITH into believe life somehow came into existence out of non-life."

It's not faith, if there is substantial evidence to support the premise.

1. There is non-life
2. Life evolves from non-life.

That's not 'somehow' but 'evolution', otherwise 'somehow' would be 'god', relying on of course that the evidence is sound, which it isn't for the case of a god, as without faith there is no god.

If there is a god, why do think he put us Atheists and Agnostics here in the first place? It wouldn't have been to sit pretty and stare at walls, but to test your faith. Isn't the whole point (of the christian god at least) to make his followers follow without evidence, because their faith in god is enough.

God gave man freewill same as the Angels some choose wisely while some choose poorly.

If you could prove non-life evolves into life there would be no debate. Not to mention you would be the star amongst your peers that want to believe such a thing.

In response to your other response I give you this;

Basing your knowledge out of a lack of knowledge is dangerous.

Well, for one thing, I've actually done the math.

It's considered a mathematical improbability, meaning the chances of it not occurring are so ridiculously small that they almost don't deserve mention.

Give me your formula and everything that was figured into your equation and i will see if you numbers are even close.

Have you ever heard of the Drake equation?

Well it's a simple extrapolation of the same probabilistic mathematics. Have fun, I won't do your homework for you, I'll just present you with the information you need to come to an informed conclusion.

That and I'm interested in what kind of mathematical formula you would take to constitute your position.

I didn't ask you to do my homework, i asked you to back your claim.Show how you reached the probability figure that all life spontaneously came in to existence,lets not forget oxygen,gravity,sun in the right position,moon in the right position and how a cell could have formed on it's own,how things like organs could have done the same,and how we could have become so different from our nearest ancestor ?

Last edited:
"Atheists sure have a lot of FAITH into believe life somehow came into existence out of non-life."

1. There is non-life

That's not 'somehow' but 'evolution', otherwise 'somehow' would be 'god', relying on of course that the evidence is sound, which it isn't for the case of a god, as without faith there is no god.

If there is a god, why do think he put us Atheists and Agnostics here in the first place? It wouldn't have been to sit pretty and stare at walls, but to test your faith. Isn't the whole point (of the christian god at least) to make his followers follow without evidence, because their faith in god is enough.

Are you 100 percent beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are right?
Would you you bet the life of a love one on your belief?
If you say you are 100 percent sure where is your hard phyical evidence toi support what you believe?
99.9% certain, the remaining 0.01% is that we are part of a gods wet dream and we aren't real. As for hard physical evidence, Darwin and Dawkins pretty much have covered that. But to be honest I am not kept awake at night by it, I leave other people to rant on and argue over evolution and god.

Dawkins is getting very rich off young minds that can easily be manipulated.

1. There is non-life

If you say you are 100 percent sure where is your hard phyical evidence toi support what you believe?
99.9% certain, the remaining 0.01% is that we are part of a gods wet dream and we aren't real. As for hard physical evidence, Darwin and Dawkins pretty much have covered that. But to be honest I am not kept awake at night by it, I leave other people to rant on and argue over evolution and god.

Philosophy does not work in this area.

Tell me junior where did the so called prehistoric man come from?
You still seem to think this has something to do with evolution, which again shows you don't actually understand the concept. Beautiful. Really what are you looking for as an answer? A continent? Another planet? The mere question of "where?" is foolish. Perhaps you should try asking it another way. Are you trying to assess the evolutionary predecessor of prehistoric man?

I was very nice until the asshat dumber than a hick came along and start insulting me. So I pushed back. Don't be so fucking thinned skinned if you are leave this fucking board
Actually I just said you don't understand evolution. Don't blame me when YOU were personally hurt when I called you on a topic for which you have repeatedly showed a lack of understanding. Also, I wouldn't go calling someone else thin skinned when you react to being proven wrong with the cursing immaturity of an angry tween. That other dude putting you on an ignore list is a lot more mature than your thin-skinned temper tantrums.

Sir you really think i don't know what a theory is ?its a copout explanation for the lack of evidence.
You just proved you don't know what a theory is in your question. That was talented.

Go jump off a building, gravity is obviously a cop-out since it's "only a theory"

Usually i try to refrain from getting personal, don't push it or you might need to add me to your ignore list. :cuckoo:

Taking your logic to an extreme is not intended as a personal insult, I'm simply following your assertion to it's logical conclusion.

Which is that your assertion is far too generalized and non-applicable to be of sufficient use to your argument.

I apologize if that was construed as a personal insult.

Wind, there is plenty of evidence for.

Gravity, there is plenty of evidence for.

There is zero evidence for evolution to be a theory.

Wind and gravity are facts.

Life coming from non-life there is no evidence for. If you can't answer this question all the other beliefs pertaining to a natural process for life called evolution are built on speculation and faith and imagination.

You can't take a living organism and claim it's product of a natural process without proving that a natural process is responsible for all life get it ? evolution should not even be considered a theory.

I am glad you corrected me it caused me to pause and clarify what i meant.

Last edited:
Usually i try to refrain from getting personal, don't push it or you might need to add me to your ignore list. :cuckoo:

Taking your logic to an extreme is not intended as a personal insult, I'm simply following your assertion to it's logical conclusion.

Which is that your assertion is far too generalized and non-applicable to be of sufficient use to your argument.

Life coming from non-life there is no evidence for. If you can't answer this question all the other beliefs pertaining to a natural process for life called evolution are built on speculation and faith and imagination.

You can't take a living organism and claim it's product of a natural process without proving that a natural process is responsible for all life get it ? evolution should even be considered a theory.

Evolution is not a theory of the origin of life from non living material, it is a theory of the origin of species. Once again, as your side loves to do, you are creating a straw man of evolution and "defeating" it. Evolution does not deal with abiogenesis, the same way the theory of relativity does not deal with the big bang theory. How many times does this have to be clarified?

You still seem to think this has something to do with evolution, which again shows you don't actually understand the concept. Beautiful. Really what are you looking for as an answer? A continent? Another planet? The mere question of "where?" is foolish. Perhaps you should try asking it another way. Are you trying to assess the evolutionary predecessor of prehistoric man?

I was very nice until the asshat dumber than a hick came along and start insulting me. So I pushed back. Don't be so fucking thinned skinned if you are leave this fucking board
Actually I just said you don't understand evolution. Don't blame me when YOU were personally hurt when I called you on a topic for which you have repeatedly showed a lack of understanding. Also, I wouldn't go calling someone else thin skinned when you react to being proven wrong with the cursing immaturity of an angry tween. That other dude putting you on an ignore list is a lot more mature than your thin-skinned temper tantrums.

Sir you really think i don't know what a theory is ?its a copout explanation for the lack of evidence.
You just proved you don't know what a theory is in your question. That was talented.

Yes i probably should have said it differently .There is zero evidence to make evolution a theory see my other responses on the issue.

I should not have reminded him it was a theory because there is no evidence to make it a theory like many other so called theories that are taught in schools lacking evidence.

1. There is non-life

Well then to be blunt you are using faith to sustain your belief system in evolution

Yes i probably should have said it differently .There is zero evidence to make evolution a theory see my other responses on the issue.

I should not have reminded him it was a theory because there is no evidence to make it a theory like many other so called theories that are taught in schools lacking evidence.

So has anyone come up with the origins of life on earth?:lol: They keep moving the goall post when you get thenm cornnered

You can't take a living organism and claim it's product of a natural process without proving that a natural process is responsible for all life get it ? evolution should even be considered a theory.

Evolution is not a theory of the origin of life from non living material, it is a theory of the origin of species. Once again, as your side loves to do, you are creating a straw man of evolution and "defeating" it. Evolution does not deal with abiogenesis, the same way the theory of relativity does not deal with the big bang theory. How many times does this have to be clarified?

But if you're gonna say life came about through evolution absent of a creator you need to show the origins of life. Why do you think they have worked so hard in the labs trying to show life can come from a natural process ? Your side knows evolution has to be shown to be a natural process even from the beginning of life or they can't rule out a creator.

Well then to be blunt you are using faith to sustain your belief system in evolution

Exactly ,if they can't show life came from non-life their whole theory is based in faith.

But if you're gonna say life came about through evolution absent of a creator you need to show the origins of life. Why do you think they have worked so hard in the labs trying to show life can come from a natural process ? Your side knows evolution has to be shown to be a natural process even from the beginning of life or they can't rule out a creator.

The theory of biological evolution has nothing to say about how life came about. What some scientists are working on in the labs now deals with abiogenesis, and of course they're trying to figure out how life could have arisen through natural processes. It's science, for shit's sake.

So has anyone come up with the origins of life on earth?:lol: They keep moving the goall post when you get thenm cornnered

Yeah they know very well scientists claim ignorance when it comes to this question.

Exactly ,if they can't show life came from non-life their whole theory is based in faith.

Living by faith in evolution on earth,
Trusting, confiding in in it's blind trust;
From all truth safe in it's blinding farses,
I’m living by faith and feel no alarm.

Yes they claim life is a product of evoluition but they totally ignore the most important question on how evolution could have started.since they have no answer as to how evolution got it's start,it is funny how they ignore the most important part to prove evolution. But they have been trying to show it could happen but on the other hand since they have no answer they claim evolution has nothing to do with the origins of life.

Yes they claim life is a product of evoluition but they totally ignore the most important question on how evolution could have started.since they have no answer as to how evolution got it's start,it is funny how they ignore the most important part to prove evolution. But they have been trying to show it could happen but on the other hand since they have no answer they claim evolution has nothing to do with the origins of life.

Whether or not they think it's not faith to believe in something that you cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt is trusting in faith that you are right

Last edited:

Whether or not they think it's faith to believe in something that you cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt is trusting in faith that you are right

They are Ideologues and their religion is evolution. Their so called theory is a car without an engine.

You can't take a living organism and claim it's product of a natural process without proving that a natural process is responsible for all life get it ? evolution should not even be considered a theory.

There is insane evidence for evolution.

You might be arguing on a different topic though. There is something out there called abiogenesis, evolution makes absolutely no claims to the origin of life.

Abiogenesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as evolution is concerned though, it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that it is fact. What IS debatable is the method by which evolution occurs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back