Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

Don't ask them difficult questions like that,that is above their pay grade.

Or if the big bang is the reason for the beginning of life why no life anywhere else ? there are plenty of planets.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you dance around with this before, but how could you know whether or not there is life on other planets? Are you aware of the extraordinarily vast distances between our planet and the majority of others in the universe?

The big bang would have scattered the ingredients to create life throughout the universe no ?

So, what's your point exactly? That if the big bang occurred, and the ingredients for life were scattered throughout the universe, we'd somehow have the ability to see this life on planets light-years away from us? Or that every planet, regardless of circumstance, should contain life?

If you want to believe there is no other life in the universe, that's fine. If someone wants to believe there are myriad forms of life on other worlds, that's fine too. However, humanity does not have the ability at this point to check the vast majority of planets to determine whether or not they contain life.

Yeah only on this planet, and it screams creator.

Only to the hopelessly biased it does.

If life began as science would lead us to believe why haven't we seen life created like that anymore? Pond scum coming up and creating human life. Why can't science recreate the same effect?

Are you aware that life is believed to have been on this planet for millions of years?

Do you really think scientists believe humans evolved directly from pond scum?

Let's go ahead and stick with your silly question, and assume that through evolution, eventually the life in pond scum led to humanity as it is today. How long do you think that process would be believed to have taken? Given the length of time, the extremely large number of changes, the many different circumstances, why would you expect the same thing to have happened in the small span of time humans have been around, and why would you expect science to be able to recreate it?

Disbelief in God by Academics %

Physics 40.8

Chemistry 26.6

Biology 41.0

Sociology 34.0

Economics 31.7

Political Science 27.0

Psychology 33.0

Once again, you are hopelessly incorrect. From your own post, here is what a straw man is:

Person A has position X.
Person B presents position Y (which is a distorted version of X).
Person B attacks position Y.
Therefore X is false/incorrect/flawed.

Person A = Science
Position X = The position that science holds on how human life arose on this planet
Person B = You
Position Y = The position that you have represented science to hold on how human life arose on this planet (in your words, pond scum created human life)

The position you present is ludicrous, so just by presenting that position as the position of science on the matter, you are attacking it and saying that science's position on the origin of human life is therefore incorrect. Nowhere in the straw man argument do I have to do any refuting at all, you have accomplished the straw man all by yourself. Congratulations on being a dishonest twit.
Position A is my position you got it all assbackwards. Try again

Your only reply since I have ask that set of questions is strawman you must present an argument and make your argument stick for my position to ba a strawman. Got it?

But you haven't even presented a position. My analysis remains correct, you are just having a very difficult time thinking today.

My position is evolution as science teaches is wrong. Has been since it started preaching evolution as gospel.

Only to the hopelessly biased it does.

If life began as science would lead us to believe why haven't we seen life created like that anymore? Pond scum coming up and creating human life. Why can't science recreate the same effect?

Are you aware that life is believed to have been on this planet for millions of years?

Let's go ahead and stick with your silly question, and assume that through evolution, eventually the life in pond scum led to humanity as it is today. How long do you think that process would be believed to have taken? Given the length of time, the extremely large number of changes, the many different circumstances, why would you expect the same thing to have happened in the small span of time humans have been around, and why would you expect science to be able to recreate it?

That does not explain why evolution stop producing humans from sea life. If it happen onceit should still happen at least once in 50 million years.

That does not explain why evolution stop producing humans from sea life. If it happen onceit should still happen at least once in 50 million years.

And you continue to give the impression that you haven't read a single word about what the theory of evolution actually entails. If we were to find a humanoid in the fossil record dated to 50 million years ago, the theory of evolution would be completely tossed on it's head. You seem to think that humans are some sort of goal of evolution, instead of simply a result of the process of natural selection on biological organisms over millions and millions of generations. I am not all that knowledgeable of the theory of evolution, but I know enough to know that it does not allow for sea life to continually evolve into human life.

And you continue to give the impression that you haven't read a single word about what the theory of evolution actually entails. If we were to find a humanoid in the fossil record dated to 50 million years ago, the theory of evolution would be completely tossed on it's head. You seem to think that humans are some sort of goal of evolution, instead of simply a result of the process of natural selection on biological organisms over millions and millions of generations. I am not all that knowledgeable of the theory of evolution, but I know enough to know that it does not allow for sea life to continually evolve into human life.

You have other duties to attend to why are you wasting my time?

YouWereCreated is speaking pure biblical Truth.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

And who claims that there is torment forever?
the guy who said it was wrong. duh.

You don't understand evolution. You should probably stop typing things about it as if you do.

OH since you know so much about it why don't you explain to me junior?
Why did sea life stop coming from the water with the end process being human life?

And who claims that there is torment forever?

You don't understand evolution. You should probably stop typing things about it as if you do.

Why did sea life stop coming from the water with the end process being human life?

if i'm going to explain something to you, you in turn need to stop making these ridiculously poor assumptions.

who said the end process is human life? you think we're done? you think humans are some perfect life form that all evolution would approach? this further proves my point: you don't understand evolution.

if i'm going to explain something to you, you in turn need to stop making these ridiculously poor assumptions.

who said the end process is human life? you think we're done? you think humans are some perfect life form that all evolution would approach? this further proves my point: you don't understand evolution.

Your assupmtion is ridiculous to me. I did not come from any sea life or a chimp or moneky man you may have but I did not. You're beating around the bush without a clue I want to know why that has never happen again in over 50 million years why hasn't human life come from the sea at least one more time like science wants us to believe.

Last edited:

Your assupmtion is ridiculous to me. I did not come from any sea life or a chimp or moneky man you may have but I did not. You're beating around the bush without a clue I want to know why that has never happen again in over 50 million years why hasn't human life come from the sea at least one more time like science wants us to believe.

that is still not evolution. you are still clueless.

you can similarly sit and wonder why evolution hasn't given us the power to fly or shoot lasers from our eyes or grow super-mustaches. that too is not evolution. and you're still clueless.

you can similarly sit and wonder why evolution hasn't given us the power to fly or shoot lasers from our eyes or grow super-mustaches. that too is not evolution. and you're still clueless.

Who says it hasn't?!
SuperMustache.jpg

:lol:

The reason you are talking in circles is you don't know what direction you're heading your lost because you are cluelless. So now darwins theory is wrong because you said so. Got it thanks for playing.

I don't misunderstand at all, if christian mythology is correct then I am going to be sent into the city of Dis. I wonder whether I would make a good sausage. :tongue:

I don't misunderstand at all, if christian mythology is correct then I am going to be sent into the city of Dis. I wonder whether I would make a good sausage. :tongue:

That is mythology there is no city of Dis

list_640px.jpg

Forum List

Back