Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

first cell create itself on dry land

What scientist ever said this?

Why are you guys putting the arguments you have with the voices in your heads on display for all to see?

Well if life didn't begin in a body of water where could have it have started ?

Can you reason ?

Who said it didn't begin in water?

You're the one arguing agains't pond scum :lol: it was from igredients in water correct ? so what is your objection to the term ?

Last edited:
No, we don't know that the universe is not infinite and that it had a beginning. We know the universe was once in a super dense, hot state, and then began rapidly expanding in what we call the Big Bang. We don't know what came before that, or if it even makes sense to ask that question at all.

Who says that the Big Bang occurred 20 billion years ago? You really ought to read up on cosmology, because you are showing yourself to be extremely ignorant on the subject.

The Big Bang is an expansion of space and time. I'm confused as to why you think the Big Bang should have made it possible for life to thrive everywhere in the universe.

LMAO!!

A budding Einstein. Uh Oh...he had it wrong about the gravity stuff. Also...now in a particle accelerator they have achieved a speed slightly faster than the speed of light.

One thing for sure...the goat herders during the stone and bronze ages didn't know shit from shinola.

You just showed you're a cheerleader and nothing more because you just showed you are not reading the whole thread.

Wrong person about the oxygen arguement. :lol:

Please excuse me for invading your personal thread. Rest assured I will never do it again.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

I didn't realize science has stated that human life came from pond scum. Is this a new theory or something? Can you point me to the scientific paper that makes this claim? Thanks.

you're joking right?:eusa_whistle:

I'm quite serious actually. You claim that science states that human life came from "pond scum," so I'd like you to please validate that claim, if you are able. If you are not able, then maybe it's time for you to stop being a dishonest little shit.

My how those theory's change to side step a stummbling block for the evolutionist.

LMAO!!

A budding Einstein. Uh Oh...he had it wrong about the gravity stuff. Also...now in a particle accelerator they have achieved a speed slightly faster than the speed of light.

One thing for sure...the goat herders during the stone and bronze ages didn't know shit from shinola.

You just showed you're a cheerleader and nothing more because you just showed you are not reading the whole thread.

Please excuse me for invading your personal thread. Rest assured I will never do it again.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Can't take the heat stay away from the fire

Don't waste my time, go read up on modern cosmology and get back to me when you have a basic understanding of what we're talking about. Until then, leave this discussion to people who actually know what they're talking about.

Too late i just gave you something to chew on that kills your outdated textbook.

I don't know where the hell you got that article from, but it's full of shit. It stated that the expansion of the universe is decelerating, when we know full damn well that it is accelerating. The article was so scatter brained that the author never completed any one of his arguments. What a bunch of creationist garbage.

So much for the B.S. you are spewing.

Astronomers discover 90 per cent more universe | Mail Online

LMAO!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Your laughter is out of ignorance,now that is funny.

Too late i just gave you something to chew on that kills your outdated textbook.

I don't know where the hell you got that article from, but it's full of shit. It stated that the expansion of the universe is decelerating, when we know full damn well that it is accelerating. The article was so scatter brained that the author never completed any one of his arguments. What a bunch of creationist garbage.

It came from a team of scientists can you read and comprehend ?

Physicists Join “The First Church of Christ of the Big Bang”

I was wondering how Geoffery was going to respond to the news of this discovery. The first words out of his mouth were a complaint, and they were that as a result of this discovery, his peers in physics and astronomy were rushing off to join the First Church of Christ of the Big Bang.

The Discovery of the Century” - Stephen Hawking

I want to take you back to almost two years ago, April 23, 1992. On that day, a discovery was announced that, in the words of the British physicist Steven Hawking, “…is the discovery of the century, if not of all time.” This is remarkable because Steven Hawking has a reputation for understatement.

Michael Turner, from the University of Chicago, says the significance of this discovery cannot be overstated. They have found the Holy Grail of cosmology. As to how holy of a grail we’re talking about, George Smoot, who led the team of 30 American astrophysicists who made the discovery said, “What we have found is evidence of the birth of the Universe. It’s like looking at God.”

Not all were creationist :lol:

One more question smart one how can the science community put an age on the universe if this was not the case ? Take your correction like a man.

Again, unfortunately for you the article said a whole lot about nothing. Why didn't Stephen Hawking rush off to joint the "First Church of Christ of the Big Bang," or whatever the fuck it's called?

The age that is being put on the universe reflects the amount of time since the Big Bang occurred. No scientist that I know of has ever said that there was nothing before the Big Bang, as I know that is the straw man you creationist types love to use.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

In an ignorance contest around this place you would place first or near it.

How does this refute anything I've been saying?

I was wondering how Geoffery was going to respond to the news of this discovery. The first words out of his mouth were a complaint, and they were that as a result of this discovery, his peers in physics and astronomy were rushing off to join the First Church of Christ of the Big Bang.

I want to take you back to almost two years ago, April 23, 1992. On that day, a discovery was announced that, in the words of the British physicist Steven Hawking, “…is the discovery of the century, if not of all time.” This is remarkable because Steven Hawking has a reputation for understatement.

Michael Turner, from the University of Chicago, says the significance of this discovery cannot be overstated. They have found the Holy Grail of cosmology. As to how holy of a grail we’re talking about, George Smoot, who led the team of 30 American astrophysicists who made the discovery said, “What we have found is evidence of the birth of the Universe. It’s like looking at God.”

One more question smart one how can the science community put an age on the universe if this was not the case ? Take your correction like a man.

Again, unfortunately for you the article said a whole lot about nothing. Why didn't Stephen Hawking rush off to joint the "First Church of Christ of the Big Bang," or whatever the fuck it's called?

The age that is being put on the universe reflects the amount of time since the Big Bang occurred. No scientist that I know of has ever said that there was nothing before the Big Bang, as I know that is the straw man you creationist types love to use.

It was sarcasm but he was angrered by the discovery because he knew it presented a lot of problems for evolution and the origins of life. Which is a thing they have no answer for.

Do you really believe all scientist believe life came from non-life ? That is exactly why so many scientist believe in a creator.

How does this refute anything I've been saying?

Oh they found 90% of the universe.

How can they determine the age of the universe if it had no beginning ?

What caused the big bang ?

Why is the universe expanding and speeding up not decreasing in speed ?

Last edited:
Littlereb--

You seem possessed. Contact the New Apostolic Reformation immediately. They can exorcise your demons.

It was sarcasm but he was angrered by the discovery because he knew it presented a lot of problems for evolution and the origins of life. Which is a thing they have no answer for.

Do you really believe all scientist believe life came from non-life ? That is exactly why so many scientist believe in a creator.

No, I don't believe all scientists believe that life came from non-life. I believe that most scientists believe that life has arisen over time on this planet from natural processes. For whatever reason, it seems you creationists have an obsession with categorizing things into neat little distinct groups, like life and non-life. As I stated earlier in this thread, I think reality is quite a bit more nuanced then you would like to admit.

Who said it didn't begin in water?

You're the one arguing agains't pond scum :lol: it was from igredients in water correct ? so what is your objection to the term ?

By pond scum do you mean plant life in the ocean?

Can we avoid the 2nd grade terminology?

Well when you talking with second graders you got to use words they can understand
If life began as science would lead us to believe why haven't we seen life created like that anymore? Pond scum coming up and creating human life. Why can't science recreate the same effect?

By pond scum do you mean plant life in the ocean?

Can we avoid the 2nd grade terminology?

Well when you talking with second graders you got to use words they can understand
If life began as science would lead us to believe why haven't we seen life created like that anymore? Pond scum coming up and creating human life. Why can't science recreate the same effect?

No I don't understand what "pond scum" is scientically. To me that sounds like an ignorant science denier trying to mock science.

You keep using a strawman, and I see you'll never grow up enough to stop using them. Pond scum never became human.

Sea plants (which I'm guessing is what you mean by your childish term pond scum) evolved and branched out onto land becoming land plants.

In an ignorance contest around this place you would place first or near it.

My degree say's otherwise you are out of your league.

I have three children and two of them have masters degrees. The one who only has an associate degree is a GS16 project director for the DOE with 30 years service. I have eight grandchildren and without exception two or three times a year one or more of them comes to me for advice. I don't have to tell you what I think about your degree.

There are people with degrees who have used up their unemployment compensation...thanks to George W. Bush and the rough riders, Bernanke and Paulson.

No, I don't believe all scientists believe that life came from non-life. I believe that most scientists believe that life has arisen over time on this planet from natural processes. For whatever reason, it seems you creationists have an obsession with categorizing things into neat little distinct groups, like life and non-life. As I stated earlier in this thread, I think reality is quite a bit more nuanced then you would like to admit.

Explain these natural processes ? that is an answer almost like there maybe life out there with no data to support the view.

Forum List

Back