Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

Here for your reading pleasure......

See below. If you think you are going to bury me with bandwidth, you are mistaken. You also aren't going to get away with a change of subject.

YWC please provide a scientific source that says those 101 passages are backed by science, not another creationist blog type website.

thanks

You want math, i dare you to read this article.

ORIGIN OF LIFE - Does evolutionism supply the answers?

I don't waste my time reading your christian blog websites.

Let me know when, if ever, you want to provide a link to a math or science website that agrees with the story of Noah's Ark and the plausibility of fitting all those animals on a ship with the specific measurements given by the Bible.

thanks

You should punt.

I'm not giving up, I'll ask again.

Let me know when, if ever, you want to provide a link to a math or science website that agrees with the story of Noah's Ark and the plausibility of fitting all those animals on a ship with the specific measurements given by the Bible..

There's a reason you can't find a math or science based website that agrees with your biased christian blogs. So you can either side with math/science, or continue to be a math/science denier.

Your call.

Not anymore since science got hijacked. Did you know at one time most scientist were creationist.
Yes. They are better known as 5 year olds. All scientists started as them, believing in santa claus and the tooth fairy.

Or are you referring to the fact that science is actually willing to improve on itself instead of blindly sticking to the same unsupported crap? Oh but look who I'm asking? Between bigred, whose brain never grew past its 5 year old state, and your brain that degenerated back to it, I can't expect either of you to understand such academic integrity.

Have you identified this apelike creature that is our nearest ancestor yet ?

Why do you bother posting it is clear you can't read between the lines.
Several, actually. Both through fossils, and genetically. But, you continue to pretend they don't count for some reason.

But let's face it, your continued misdirection is just a sad effort to move away from your original ignorance you try to avoid so very much. Or are you ready to concede that the origins of life and the universe have nothing to do with evolution?

I look forward to you avoiding that question once again to instead insist I am wrong because I refuse to respond to some other inane, probably unrelated, issue you bring up. Maybe it will be mildly linked, or continue to perseverate on human ancestry, or maybe you'll just insist that pie isn't a vegetable as a means of "proving me wrong" about this simple point you continue to get wrong AND pretend no one questions you about. :lol:

Well how else can it be viewed as? An ape is an apetheir is no such thing nor has there ever been an ape like man on earth. Everytime science turns up remains they always find out it's just the remains of an ape, an anmial not of any man.
And yet you wonder why everyone in this thread believes you have no clue what evolution is all about. What is it you think is going on when we turn up the remains of a hominid that isn't an ape or man? Just weirdly shaped ape skulls?

Not anymore since science got hijacked. Did you know at one time most scientist were creationist.
Yes. They are better known as 5 year olds. All scientists started as them, believing in santa claus and the tooth fairy.

Or are you referring to the fact that science is actually willing to improve on itself instead of blindly sticking to the same unsupported crap? Oh but look who I'm asking? Between bigred, whose brain never grew past its 5 year old state, and your brain that degenerated back to it, I can't expect either of you to understand such academic integrity.

Have you identified this apelike creature that is our nearest ancestor yet ?

Why do you bother posting it is clear you can't read between the lines.
Several, actually. Both through fossils, and genetically. But, you continue to pretend they don't count for some reason.

But let's face it, your continued misdirection is just a sad effort to move away from your original ignorance you try to avoid so very much. Or are you ready to concede that the origins of life and the universe have nothing to do with evolution?

I look forward to you avoiding that question once again to instead insist I am wrong because I refuse to respond to some other inane, probably unrelated, issue you bring up. Maybe it will be mildly linked, or continue to perseverate on human ancestry, or maybe you'll just insist that pie isn't a vegetable as a means of "proving me wrong" about this simple point you continue to get wrong AND pretend no one questions you about. :lol:

Well how else can it be viewed as? An ape is an apetheir is no such thing nor has there ever been an ape like man on earth. Everytime science turns up remains they always find out it's just the remains of an ape, an anmial not of any man.
And yet you wonder why everyone in this thread believes you have no clue what evolution is all about. What is it you think is going on when we turn up the remains of a hominid that isn't an ape or man? Just weirdly shaped ape skulls?

Similarity does not prove ancestry.

I don't waste my time reading your christian blog websites.

Let me know when, if ever, you want to provide a link to a math or science website that agrees with the story of Noah's Ark and the plausibility of fitting all those animals on a ship with the specific measurements given by the Bible.

thanks

You should punt.

Let me know when, if ever, you want to provide a link to a math or science website that agrees with the story of Noah's Ark and the plausibility of fitting all those animals on a ship with the specific measurements given by the Bible..

There's a reason you can't find a math or science based website that agrees with your biased christian blogs. So you can either side with math/science, or continue to be a math/science denier.

Your call.

There is my side and your side and they agree on very little how do we know who is right ? the evidence of course you have zero my side has plenty.

Avoiding the fundamental issue once again for misdirection, just as predicted. So I'll start by returning once again to the question you avoided: do you concede that the origins of the universe and even life have nothing to do with evolution? Or are you still pretending to make it up as you go along in your usual manner?

Now, I'll address your latest misdirection. What would prove ancestry in your eyes?

Avoiding the fundamental issue once again for misdirection, just as predicted. So I'll start by returning once again to the question you avoided: do you concede that the origins of the universe and even life have nothing to do with evolution? Or are you still pretending to make it up as you go along in your usual manner?

Now, I'll address your latest misdirection. What would prove ancestry in your eyes?

They are related because the big bang is supposedly is what set evolution in motion.

DNA proves ancestry or who did or did not commit a crime.

You said related, but they are still distinct. Or are you also your mother because you are related? Do you now concede the point that evolution has nothing to do with how the universe or life began?

If you think DNA would prove ancestry, why is it that you deny all the genetic evidence that does just that? DNA perfectly matches fossil evidence, and shows that apes and humans share common ancestry. Now is where you say "similarity doesn't prove ancestry" once again, and retreat back to your usual circular reasoning that doesn't actually address anything.

You said related, but they are still distinct. Or are you also your mother because you are related? Do you now concede the point that evolution has nothing to do with how the universe or life began?

If you think DNA would prove ancestry, why is it that you deny all the genetic evidence that does just that? DNA perfectly matches fossil evidence, and shows that apes and humans share common ancestry. Now is where you say "similarity doesn't prove ancestry" once again, and retreat back to your usual circular reasoning that doesn't actually address anything.

You should punt.

Your call.

There is my side and your side and they agree on very little how do we know who is right ? the evidence of course you have zero my side has plenty.

Correct on some of that.

There's my side; science/math/facts.

And your side; dogma/superstition.

Evidence I define by what science and math shows, you define evidence by simply what words are in a book thousands of years old.

You're saying because a chimps DNA is close to a humans DNA that proves we are related ?

What about other animals having similar DNA to a human ?

You're are saying similarity proves ancestry and it does not.

How do they prove who a parent is of a child ? genes that is how they prove it.

But you can't point to one gene that shows humans and chimps are related, not one.

Chimpanzees become Human? Ape/Chimpanzee differences, how could they have evolved by natural selection?

But I also have a father who i look like.

Do humans look like humans or chimps ?

But I also have a father who i look like.

Do humans look like humans or chimps ?

Your argument makes no sense.

Your call.

Correct on some of that.

Evidence I define by what science and math shows, you define evidence by simply what words are in a book thousands of years old.

This will be my last post for a while my pc is running very slow i will return after i perform maintenance on it.

The bible say's "kinds bring forth after their own kind" is that what science see's,does science agree with this ?

Correct on some of that.

This will be my last post for a while my pc is running very slow i will return after i perform maintenance on it.

The bible say's "kinds bring forth after their own kind" is that what science see's,does science agree with this ?

A bland, generic line like that could be interpretted to mean a million different things.

Correct on some of that.

A bland, generic line like that could be interpretted to mean a million different things.

Simple question, you can't give an honest answer to.

Let me simplify it for you.

Human offspring are humans.

Ape offspring are apes.

Ape offspring are apes.

It's not a simple question, i repeat that line could mean a million diff things.

You then provided 2 ways you interpretted it, the Bible could be saying something completely different.

And if that is what the line means, then it's another example of me taking scientific facts seriously, and you denying science and replacing it with dogma.

Ape offspring are apes.

Science has already answered what we are. We've mapped the genome.

Ape offspring are apes.

It's not a simple question, i repeat that line could mean a million diff things.

You then provided 2 ways you interpretted it, the Bible could be saying something completely different.

And if that is what the line means, then it's another example of me taking scientific facts seriously, and you denying science and replacing it with dogma.

Still dancing ?

Forum List

Back