Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

According to creation man was made from soil of the earth. with all the minerals in the body I can that to be true.

Yes and at the time of the writings could man know such a thing ? According to doc they were a bunch of ignorant goat herders :lol:

Ignorant yes of course, just like the average person now will be ignorant compared to people thousands of years from now.

We as a species learn more, which is what hurts the fundamentalist types like you the most who are sickened by the idea of science and education.

So you believe the people that built the pyramids were ignorant ? :lol:

Scientist today still don't know how they could have done it without the machinery we have today. There is a reason why they are considered wonders of the world.

For the record, just because you don't know the facts, doesn't mean they don't exist. There are plenty of contradictions between the Bible and science.

It's a shame you wouldn't listen to me even if I told you.

Because I have..

Over.

And over.

And over and over and over and over and over

And so has everyone else here.

Look i have debated these issues for many years. The ones that are closed minded are people on your side i was once on your side but the evidence and simple reasoning forced me to the side of the creationist.

Yes and at the time of the writings could man know such a thing ? According to doc they were a bunch of ignorant goat herders :lol:

Ignorant yes of course, just like the average person now will be ignorant compared to people thousands of years from now.

We as a species learn more, which is what hurts the fundamentalist types like you the most who are sickened by the idea of science and education.

Scientist today still don't know how they could have done it without the machinery we have today. There is a reason why they are considered wonders of the world.

Actually scientists do understand that.

Pyramids - NTNU

Were the architects who built the pyramids ignorant compared to today's architects? Yes

They very few who laid out the plans were geniuses of their time.

Those who wrote a fairy tale about a guy and a big boat? Not a genius.

For the record, just because you don't know the facts, doesn't mean they don't exist. There are plenty of contradictions between the Bible and science.

Because I have..

Over.

And over.

Look i have debated these issues for many years. The ones that are closed minded are people on your side i was once on your side but the evidence and simple reasoning forced me to the side of the creationist.

What's interesting about being on the side of fact is it isn't close minded to hold to your position.

Ever think of that?

Pyramids - NTNU

Were the architects who built the pyramids ignorant compared to today's architects? Yes

According to the scriptures the people that helped in the building of the pyramids were also the ones who wrote the scriptures. Moses was one of those master builders.

4,000 OR 5,000 years and still standing ,superior architects I disagree.

Is this your desperate attempt to change the subject ?

Because I have..

Over.

And over.

What's interesting about being on the side of fact is it isn't close minded to hold to your position.

Ever think of that?

Yeah no matter what new evidence comes up, his positions remain the same, irregardless of new information. That's the fundamentalist brain.

That's different for people who respect the principles of science. You react to new information.

Pyramids - NTNU

According to the scriptures the people that helped in the building of the pyramids were also the ones who wrote the scriptures. Moses was one of those master builders.

Any proof of Moses being one of master builders? Proof not being the Bible, give me something else.

I can assure if there was a point in doing it, today's architects could build thousands of pyramids.

Because I have..

Over.

And over.

Ever think of that?

No, not when I consider the things I have learned over the years I don't think I am closed minded.

Pyramids - NTNU

Any proof of Moses being one of master builders? Proof not being the Bible, give me something else.

I can assure if there was a point in doing it, today's architects could build thousands of pyramids.

I have no reason to doubt whats contained in the scriptures. You know what neither do modern ARCHAEOLOGIST.

I have no reason to doubt whats contained in the scriptures. You know what neither do modern ARCHAEOLOGIST.

Ok great, I'll just repeat myself then.

You can't believe many things from the bible because there is a supernatural force behind it. But you can believe non-living matter can create life :lol: Even though all the evidence we see is that life creates life.

Awww I don't get entertained today? You won't tell me about how T-Rex roamed the plains eating grass like a cow?

Or how Noah caught 2 lions with his bare hands and put them in a ship with zebras on it and kept them from getting eaten?

C'mon, this isn't near as fun!!!!

Another point of the bible you are deliberately dishonest about or simply ignorant of.

Did noah capture these animals or did God bring them to him ?

Gen 6:20 Two of every kind shall come to you to keep them alive; of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after its kind.

What caused these animals to come to him ?

Dinosaurs has have been shown they existed with man. Do need to post all of that again.

Here is your dinosaur mentioned long before the first dinosaur fossil was recovered.

Job 40:14 Then I also will confess to you that your own right hand can save you.
Job 40:15 Now behold behemoth, which I made along with you; he eats grass like an ox;
Job 40:16 see, now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the muscles of his belly.
Job 40:17 He hangs his tail like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are knit together.
Job 40:18 His bones are like tubes of bronze; his bones are like bars of iron.
Job 40:19 He is the first of the ways of God; his Maker brings near his sword.
Job 40:20 For the mountains yield food for him, and all the beasts of the field play there.
Job 40:21 He lies under the lotus, in the hiding place of the reed and the marsh.
Job 40:22 The lotus trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook surround him.
Job 40:23 Behold, though a flood presses, he does not run away; he feels safe even if Jordan swells up to his mouth.

be·he·moth/biˈhēməTH/
Noun:
1.A huge or monstrous creature.
2.Something enormous, esp. a big and powerful organization.

My apologies, 2 lions calmly walking up to a man side by side with zebras makes far more sense than him catching them himself.

Lol at the behemoth talk, what could possibly be an enormous big boned grass eater?

There certainly weren't rhinos, hippos or elephants in the area. Better to just blindly assume they were dinosaurs!

Awww I don't get entertained today? You won't tell me about how T-Rex roamed the plains eating grass like a cow?

Or how Noah caught 2 lions with his bare hands and put them in a ship with zebras on it and kept them from getting eaten?

C'mon, this isn't near as fun!!!!

Another point of the bible you are deliberately dishonest about or simply ignorant of.

Gen 6:20 Two of every kind shall come to you to keep them alive; of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after its kind.

Dinosaurs has have been shown they existed with man. Do need to post all of that again.

Here is your dinosaur mentioned long before the first dinosaur fossil was recovered.

Job 40:14 Then I also will confess to you that your own right hand can save you.
Job 40:15 Now behold behemoth, which I made along with you; he eats grass like an ox;
Job 40:16 see, now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the muscles of his belly.
Job 40:17 He hangs his tail like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are knit together.
Job 40:20 For the mountains yield food for him, and all the beasts of the field play there.
Job 40:21 He lies under the lotus, in the hiding place of the reed and the marsh.
Job 40:22 The lotus trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook surround him.
Job 40:23 Behold, though a flood presses, he does not run away; he feels safe even if Jordan swells up to his mouth.

be·he·moth/biˈhēməTH/
Noun:

My apologies, 2 lions calmly walking up to a man side by side with zebras makes far more sense than him catching them himself.

Lol at the behemoth talk, what could possibly be an enormous big boned grass eater?

There certainly weren't rhinos, hippos or elephants in the area. Better to just blindly assume they were dinosaurs!

Look at the tail of those creatures you mentioned do they have tails like a cedar ?

Now that is a tail like a cedar.

Giant Dinosaurs Show How Life Gets Big | Sauropods & Museum | LiveScience

Last edited:

be·he·moth/biˈhēməTH/
Noun:

Look at the tail of those creatures you mentioned do they have tails like a cedar ?

Yes there are many types of cedar trees. Big, small, thick, thin, same variance you see in tails.

Yes there are many types of cedar trees. Big, small, thick, thin, same variance you see in tails.

No cedar here.

Wildlife Stock Photo of Elephant's tail, close-up group walking, side on

No cedar here.

Hippograms: Hippopotamus tails

No cedar here.

Black and White Rhinoceros: WhoZoo

So which cedar tree was the bible describing ?

Google

None of these cedars look like the tails you described.

No cedar here.

No cedar here.

No cedar here.

Google

Let me help you here, Sir.
"Like a cedar" is a prepositional phrase that is acting like an adverb describing the verb "moveth". In other words, behemoth moved his tail back and forth like a cedar does in the wind. Lots of animals (elephants, hippos, african buffalo, rhinos) could be described as doing that. They do that to keep the flies off of their butts.

I'll simplify it for you.

It isn't describing what it looks like, but how it MOVES.

No cedar here.

No cedar here.

No cedar here.

Google

He hangs his tail like a cedar. Hangs like could mean it just sways a certain way or moves a certain way in the wind, etc.

Hangs like doesn't mean looks like, what dinosaur had a tail that looked like a cedar?

(thread carefully here, if you name a dinosaur that's tail looked like a cedar it means you're agreeing with your hated scientists about their depiction of the dinosaur)

No cedar here.

No cedar here.

No cedar here.

Google

"Like a cedar" is a prepositional phrase that is acting like an adverb describing the verb "moveth". In other words, behemoth moved his tail back and forth like a cedar does in the wind. Lots of animals (elephants, hippos, african buffalo, rhinos) could be described as doing that. They do that to keep the flies off of their butts.

I think i need to help you. The definition of behemoth does not fit any creature you named.

be·he·moth/biˈhēməTH/
Noun:

A little more help,lets see if you actually read it. The bible makes it clearer what kind of cedar.

Was Behemoth an Elephant, Hippo or Dinosaur? – Creation Revolution

Last edited:
No cedar here.

No cedar here.

No cedar here.

Google

I think i need to help you. The definition of behemoth does not fit any creature you named.

be·he·moth/biˈhēməTH/
Noun:

A little more help,lets see if you actually read it. The bible makes it clearer what kind of cedar.

Oh you really are precious.

I would say you are one of a kind if every other creationist didn't pull this exact same kind of intellectual dishonesty.

Science did get highjacked,and it was darwins buddy's that helped it by spreading lies about what the bible stated that was not true.

Example they spread the lie that the bible taught the earth was flat by taking a few scriptures out of context,so instead of researching the scriptures they took them at their word. Once the eartrh was confirmed to be round the bible was discredited but the bible never taught the earth was flat.

Darwin published in the 1860s. Darwin was actually never going to publish (because he realized that the implications of his theory would cause him to be a villian to many people), but Wallace had independently come up with the same theory and was going to get all the credit.

Columbus sailed to the New World in 1492, almost 200 years before Darwin made a splash. I don't think it took people 200 years to figure out that the bible might not always mesh with the natural world.

Do you believe man had the ability to know therath was a circle in shape at the time of the writing of the scriptures ?

Do you believe at the time of the writing of scriptures man new they were made of elements of the earth ?

Do you believe at the time of the writing of the scriptures man knew there were mountains and valleys in the oceans ?

Do you believe at the time of the writing of the scriptures man knew there were fountains and springs in the oceans ?

Do you believe at the time of the writings of the sciptures they knew the universe was expanding ?

But yet there are scriptures confirming all these things.

That's silly and requires a very liberal reading of scripture and ignoring the other scientifically questionable aspects of the scripture, to include Moses parting the waters, the Great Flood that engulfed the world in a month and 1/2 and the relative ship building and logistical prowess of Noah in his ability to build a boat that could house and feed two of every animal.

be·he·moth/biˈhēməTH/
Noun:

Oh you really are precious.

I would say you are one of a kind if every other creationist didn't pull this exact same kind of intellectual dishonesty.

Dishonest about what ?

The ones being dishonest are the ones denying the bible is describing a dinosaur.

Did you guys know there is a lot of evidence of man seeing and drawing these dinosaurs something they supposedly never saw.

There are historians that wrote of these creatures you deny that as well.

Forum List

Back