Why do so many men online hate women?

Most men hate women, Should men just have sex robots and let the women be put in a stall just for breeding?

yes it's facetious :lol:
Most men do not hate women. That is nonsense. As suggested before those who spend a great deal of time on line are less likely to be in a relationship and are of a higher likelyhood of having negative feelings toward women. Also please note that due to the annonimity of being on line peoples manners get thrown out the window. Futher more when you are on a site like this, which is so devisive you are more likely to be in an argument with one. People say nasty things in arguments, things that are designed to hurt the other person.

No as a veteran of these political boards guys always try to drive away female posters liberal or conservative.

Look at how the liberals on here always picks on political Chic a minority Asian girl who came to America as a child and loves this country more then US born liberals

Its pathetic..

Or look at 16 year old conservative pumpkin she used to post in politics but liberals kept on beating her up

Or conservative bonzi it's the same thing she used to post political but liberals kept beating her up

I like them both , I used to battle with Berkeley bettey boop on here but in a more lovable way she could take me on and I could with her..

Guys on these boards hate political women..

Most men hate women, Should men just have sex robots and let the women be put in a stall just for breeding?

yes it's facetious :lol:
Most men do not hate women. That is nonsense. As suggested before those who spend a great deal of time on line are less likely to be in a relationship and are of a higher likelyhood of having negative feelings toward women. Also please note that due to the annonimity of being on line peoples manners get thrown out the window. Futher more when you are on a site like this, which is so devisive you are more likely to be in an argument with one. People say nasty things in arguments, things that are designed to hurt the other person.

No as a veteran of these political boards guys always try to drive away female posters liberal or conservative.

Look at how the liberals on here always picks on political Chic a minority Asian girl who came to America as a child and loves this country more then US born liberals

Its pathetic..

Or look at 16 year old conservative pumpkin she used to post in politics but liberals kept on beating her up

Or conservative bonzi it's the same thing she used to post political but liberals kept beating her up

I like them both , I used to battle with Berkeley bettey boop on here but in a more lovable way she could take me on and I could with her..

Guys on these boards hate political women..
Um, I do not think any one hates you but, you and political chick are , well insane and give good reason to b e picked on

Every society has a carb that really doesn't have an independent taste, but depends entirely on what is dumped on it: grits, rice, potatoes, polenta, fufu, pasta.

I don't like andouille sausage, but this recipe makes grits look good:
Old Charleston Style Shrimp and Grits Recipe

I'm not from the south, and the first time I was served grits with a breakfast in North Carolina when I was a teenager, I thought that they were lumpy mashed potatoes and wondered why. The aunt with whom I was traveling said "they're grits. Shut up and eat them."

I saw them for breakfast in NC. Had no idea what they were, so they got the chef out of the kitchen to explain them to me. A northerner, he recommended oats.
Thank god that there was someone there who understood your plight. I am a native of the NYC area, so I never knew anything about the south at all. Food funny story: I was in Wells, Somerset, UK, once, and requested sour cream for my "jacketed" potato. I drove the poor waitress crazy. She tried so hard to figure out what I was requesting and brought me everything but the kitchen sink! I felt so sorry for her and asked that she stop. Another time, I asked a bartender for a Rusty Nail. He eyed me funny and asked me whether this simply meant a nail in my coffin. I had to explain that it was a mix of scotch and drambuie.

If you have never seen the movie My Cousin Vinnie, see it. In it, and Italian guy from Brooklyn, finding himself in the south, declares that he likes his grits "al dente."

Wasn't the South based on English people?

I think that it was a mixture of English, Scots, and Irish. In Gone With the Wind, Scarlett's father was Irish, and she grew up on a plantation named "Tara." Lest we not forget, the French also settled down there.

I am also Irish. My family fled the starvation too.

Cead Mille Failte! May the Good Lord take a liking to you... but not too soon!

I didn't mean to imply you needed to lose weight. Just my way of saying that amazing food is plentiful in Nawlins.

Yes, I have been in Atlanta for about 5 or 6 years now. Other than the traffic, I love the city.

Traffic is pretty awful. DC is worse.
DC is horrible! Don't dare try and bring a car anywhere around here! You'd think that you were in Los Angeles. Keep your sanity. Take the metro.

I do.

But if you pick the times, the 66 is not so bad.

There's also a bus.
66 doesn't go out my way. I live on the 395 South route. Arggh. I love some things on Capitol Hill, like the Hawk and Dove and the church. Used to have assignments at the Supreme Court. Love, love, love the Smithsonian, but I do not want to spent my life worshiping the Goddess of Parking.

I've seen park & ride increasing.

This is such a good thing, especially for my friends who come down from Gaithersburg. Right now, I'm close to metro. But I used to drive the 395 route every workday, at the times when 395 appeared to merely be a large, long parking lot.

Traffic is pretty awful. DC is worse.
DC is horrible! Don't dare try and bring a car anywhere around here! You'd think that you were in Los Angeles. Keep your sanity. Take the metro.

I do.

There's also a bus.
66 doesn't go out my way. I live on the 395 South route. Arggh. I love some things on Capitol Hill, like the Hawk and Dove and the church. Used to have assignments at the Supreme Court. Love, love, love the Smithsonian, but I do not want to spent my life worshiping the Goddess of Parking.

This is such a good thing, especially for my friends who come down from Gaithersburg. Right now, I'm close to metro. But I used to drive the 395 route every workday, at the times when 395 appeared to merely be a large, long parking lot.

The M25 beltway round London is Europe's biggest parking lot. They make jokes about it.

I do.

There's also a bus.

The M25 beltway round London is Europe's biggest parking lot. They make jokes about it.

Poor you! It seems that you have gone between the M25 and the DC Beltway. Same difference. I've been on the M25. I know. I also grew up shuttling between New Jersey and Long Island on the Long Island Expressway. It was known then as the Long Island Distressway. After hunger, homeless, disease, and war, traffic seems to rank as a major scourge of humanity. I hope that we get our jet-packs soon.

If you looked like Maddy Albright, wouldn't you be a man hatter too?
What's wrong with men's hats?
Lol.45 posts and finally a typo checker.

I will let you inform me before I look. You are a far leftist, right?

How did you end up here, Pinky?
Last time I remember, I was at my farm in Kansas. Then I was here!!

Btw. Have you seen a little lost dog around here?

I was sent here to make you people laugh. Laughter is the anti-dote for the sucky parts of life. If you can't laugh at life or yourself, you're going to end up really unhappy.

I pity those that have little humor. I would put a pistol in my mouth laughing.
Leavenworth?

Your dog was referred to as pork lo mein.

But according to you, society is hurt by equality.

And, if you will notice, I did not say anything about feminists. I said "equality". But, you said earlier that those women who consider themselves equal are termed "feminists" in your mind.

Yes, Society can be gravely injuired by the incorrect application of the idea of equality where it does not, and shoild not, actually exist.

I never suggested the fact that most males accept female equality is a good thing. It isn't. It is, however, a factor thst must be taken into consideration when determining how to fix the issue of Feminist takeover amongst the female population.

Forum List

Back