Why do so many men online hate women?

You really want to know?
sorry baby, this is politics.

So I'd noticed.:gay:
nothing but deflection?

where can I find nice girls who enjoy helping their friends get really really good at full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work?

Whoop! Dere it is! :badgrin:

I just thought I would lump all men together since a lot of them do that to women online. :p
:desk:They're jealous. We're smarter. We're prettier. And we've got the sex.

2 out of 3 ain't bad! :)

I wouldn't cook for you. I've heard how much American men like their stomachs. Never could understand grits.

Every society has a carb that really doesn't have an independent taste, but depends entirely on what is dumped on it: grits, rice, potatoes, polenta, fufu, pasta.

I don't like andouille sausage, but this recipe makes grits look good:
Old Charleston Style Shrimp and Grits Recipe

I'm not from the south, and the first time I was served grits with a breakfast in North Carolina when I was a teenager, I thought that they were lumpy mashed potatoes and wondered why. The aunt with whom I was traveling said "they're grits. Shut up and eat them."

I saw them for breakfast in NC. Had no idea what they were, so they got the chef out of the kitchen to explain them to me. A northerner, he recommended oats.

The secret to grits involves 2 things. First, instant grits are an abomination. Second, what you eat them with is critical. Eggs are good. Shrimp is better.

I know the secret to grits. :funnyface: It's either my fast way (6-7 mins), or my aunt's 25-minute way.

Both come out good!
When I made my first trip to the south, I thought grits were going to be the same as cornmeal mush which my grandma used to make me for breakfast sometimes.
Grits, though, are soooooo much better than that. Grits are food of the gods. I don't know what they put in them (well heavy cream and lots of butter never hurt anything in my book) to transform them but I adore grits. Up here, what they call grits is still .... cornmeal mush. Sigh. Worth the plane trip to have them again.

I'm a Brit, not a grit.

Never heard of them.

If so, you have quite the string of suitors. :eek:

What makes you say that? :boohoo:

The way there's a gaggle of weirdos that are nasty to you daily? :dunno:

There is a gaggle of wackjobs who attack people. I guess I tend to inhabit the wrong forums so I don't see them attacking Mindful. You seem a decent sort to me.

I was at least hoping for a balcony scene.

"But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Mindful is the sun."

You should come over to our sewer.

You'd drive my "suitors" demented. lol.

You really want to know?

nothing but deflection?

where can I find nice girls who enjoy helping their friends get really really good at full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work?

I just thought I would lump all men together since a lot of them do that to women online. :p

I wouldn't cook for you. I've heard how much American men like their stomachs. Never could understand grits.

Every society has a carb that really doesn't have an independent taste, but depends entirely on what is dumped on it: grits, rice, potatoes, polenta, fufu, pasta.

I'm not from the south, and the first time I was served grits with a breakfast in North Carolina when I was a teenager, I thought that they were lumpy mashed potatoes and wondered why. The aunt with whom I was traveling said "they're grits. Shut up and eat them."

I saw them for breakfast in NC. Had no idea what they were, so they got the chef out of the kitchen to explain them to me. A northerner, he recommended oats.

The secret to grits involves 2 things. First, instant grits are an abomination. Second, what you eat them with is critical. Eggs are good. Shrimp is better.

I know the secret to grits. :funnyface: It's either my fast way (6-7 mins), or my aunt's 25-minute way.

Both come out good!
When I made my first trip to the south, I thought grits were going to be the same as cornmeal mush which my grandma used to make me for breakfast sometimes.
Grits, though, are soooooo much better than that. Grits are food of the gods. I don't know what they put in them (well heavy cream and lots of butter never hurt anything in my book) to transform them but I adore grits. Up here, what they call grits is still .... cornmeal mush. Sigh. Worth the plane trip to have them again.

This morning I will be making my first attempt at grits in the Instant Pot. It will cut the time in half.

I'll keep you posted.

What makes you say that? :boohoo:

There is a gaggle of wackjobs who attack people. I guess I tend to inhabit the wrong forums so I don't see them attacking Mindful. You seem a decent sort to me.

LMAO!! I am probably already driving some of them crazy in other forums. But I would be happy to do so in more places.

nothing but deflection?

Both come out good!

This morning I will be making my first attempt at grits in the Instant Pot. It will cut the time in half.

I'll keep you posted.

Do they taste of anything?

When not smothered in whatevers?

LMAO!! I am probably already driving some of them crazy in other forums. But I would be happy to do so in more places.

If you serenaded me, you'd have to bring in the straight jackets.

I''ve already sent one of them round the bend by arranging a 'rendezvous' with another poster in Juan-les-Pins.

You really want to know?

nothing but deflection?

Both come out good!

Logan Turnpike Mill

This is the brand we prefer. Luckily, being in Atlanta they are on the store shelves. But they also ship them.

I''ve already sent one of them round the bend by arranging a 'rendezvous' with another poster in Juan les Pins.

Sounds like fun! I'm always up for sending jerks into a frenzy.

I''ve already sent one of them round the bend by arranging a 'rendezvous' with another poster in Juan les Pins.

Sounds like fun! I'm always up for sending jerks into a frenzy.

lol. Look me up sometime.

You really want to know?

nothing but deflection?

Both come out good!
I like oatmeal (whole oats not that quickie stuff), brown sugar, butter and milk. Yummmmm. :)

nothing but deflection?

Both come out good!
I like oatmeal (whole oats not that quickie stuff), brown sugar, butter and milk. Yummmmm. :)

You mean porridge?

But according to you, society is hurt by equality.

And, if you will notice, I did not say anything about feminists. I said "equality". But, you said earlier that those women who consider themselves equal are termed "feminists" in your mind.

Yes, Society can be gravely injuired by the incorrect application of the idea of equality where it does not, and sSo hoild not, actually exist.

I never suggested the fact that most males accept female equality is a good thing. It isn't. It is, however, a factor thst must be taken into consideration when determining how to fix the issue of Feminist takeover amongst the female population.

Still don't understand why the idea that people existing on an equal basis in society offends you. What is your notion of "society"? Why does it not include all of the people in it? News for yous, female people, people who do not have their origins in Europe, people whose skin tones are darker than yours, are also members of "society."
Anathema likes to troll, baiting women to defend their status in the world. He's a troll. Getting women pissed off is his deal. Probably because he is such a failure with them.

nothing but deflection?

Both come out good!

You mean porridge?
As far as I know, that's not an American term. Where I come from no one says porridge.

nothing but deflection?

Both come out good!

I'll keep you posted.

Well? What is this "instant pot" thing?

nothing but deflection?

Both come out good!

Logan Turnpike Mill

This is the brand we prefer. Luckily, being in Atlanta they are on the store shelves. But they also ship them.

OoOoo.. yellow grits.

nothing but deflection?

Both come out good!

I'll keep you posted.

Do they taste of anything?

When not smothered in whatevers?

Corn.

And, if you will notice, I did not say anything about feminists. I said "equality". But, you said earlier that those women who consider themselves equal are termed "feminists" in your mind.

Yes, Society can be gravely injuired by the incorrect application of the idea of equality where it does not, and sSo hoild not, actually exist.

I never suggested the fact that most males accept female equality is a good thing. It isn't. It is, however, a factor thst must be taken into consideration when determining how to fix the issue of Feminist takeover amongst the female population.

Still don't understand why the idea that people existing on an equal basis in society offends you. What is your notion of "society"? Why does it not include all of the people in it? News for yous, female people, people who do not have their origins in Europe, people whose skin tones are darker than yours, are also members of "society."
Anathema likes to troll, baiting women to defend their status in the world. He's a troll. Getting women pissed off is his deal. Probably because he is such a failure with them.
I believe that some of the profiles/personalities on USMB are fictional just to troll. However, sometimes reality is sometimes stranger than fiction.

I believe that some of the profiles/personalities on USMB are fictional just to troll. However, sometimes reality is sometimes stranger than fiction.

I know him from another forum that I used to be a member at, and as far as I know he isn't putting it on. That is how he actually feels. He has been very consistent in his views for years now.

Anyways, whenever HE is discussed, HE becomes the topic of conversation on any thread, so there is the possibility that he does it for attention. People will be like, "no way, you can't really believe or do that." And he will say, "oh yes, I do, women have the place, blah, blah, blah." And people will be like, "but what about this or what about that?" And he will say more "blah, blah, women, their place, my views, society bad, blah, blah, blah." And this can go on for days and days.

nothing but deflection?

Both come out good!

Logan Turnpike Mill

OoOoo.. yellow grits.
Is that anything like yellow snow?

Forum List

Back