Why do so many men online hate women?

I may just have to cook some grits, eggs and bacon now. It’s nice having time off for the holidays.

The instant pot grits were perfect! And less mess than cooking on the stove.

1/3 bowl of grits, 2 fried eggs, some sausage crumbles and a little bit of grated cheddar made for a delicious breakfast!

.As has been stated, most of the hatred stems from insecurity on the part of the males. And, most of them want to be able to get laid. Both of which would explain why they don't express this in person..

I couldn't care less about getti g laid. It' about Right and Wrong in my mind. Nothing more.

So I'd noticed.:gay:
nothing but deflection?

where can I find nice girls who enjoy helping their friends get really really good at full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work?

Whoop! Dere it is! :badgrin:

I just thought I would lump all men together since a lot of them do that to women online. :p
:desk:They're jealous. We're smarter. We're prettier. And we've got the sex.

2 out of 3 ain't bad! :)

I saw them for breakfast in NC. Had no idea what they were, so they got the chef out of the kitchen to explain them to me. A northerner, he recommended oats.

The secret to grits involves 2 things. First, instant grits are an abomination. Second, what you eat them with is critical. Eggs are good. Shrimp is better.

I know the secret to grits. :funnyface: It's either my fast way (6-7 mins), or my aunt's 25-minute way.

Both come out good!
When I made my first trip to the south, I thought grits were going to be the same as cornmeal mush which my grandma used to make me for breakfast sometimes.
Grits, though, are soooooo much better than that. Grits are food of the gods. I don't know what they put in them (well heavy cream and lots of butter never hurt anything in my book) to transform them but I adore grits. Up here, what they call grits is still .... cornmeal mush. Sigh. Worth the plane trip to have them again.
I like oatmeal (whole oats not that quickie stuff), brown sugar, butter and milk. Yummmmm. :)
Love it. If you leave off the brown sugar sometimes, you can really taste the oats, too.
It's like warm, fresh out of the oven, oatmeal cookies and milk. Total comfort food.

.As has been stated, most of the hatred stems from insecurity on the part of the males. And, most of them want to be able to get laid. Both of which would explain why they don't express this in person..

I couldn't care less about getti g laid. It' about Right and Wrong in my mind. Nothing more.
Nobody believes you.

The point is that men are not MORE human beings than women. Women are human beings who have their own thoughts, goals and joys and troubles in life.

Absolutely true. I'll agree 1000% with your post. That still does not make them the same, equal or interchangeable with Men.

I just thought I would lump all men together since a lot of them do that to women online. :p

Because they are feminist assholes. =) Radical feminist the type that teach their 8 yr olds to use the F bomb while bashing men.

I’ve got bacon and eggs with my grits poured over them. I often use my grits like a gravey and pour it over other food.

I’ve got bacon and eggs with my grits poured over them. I often use my grits like a gravey and pour it over other food.
Grits with some cheese melted in and then a couple pieces of crispy bacon crumbled into it is good, too. A little butter, s & p.

Grits with some cheese melted in and then a couple pieces of crispy bacon crumbled into it is good, too. A little butter, s & p.
Yummy. I’m going to have to diet after New Years. I lost more weight than I gained this year, but I’ve been packing it on during the fall and winter months.

Yummy. I’m going to have to diet after New Years. I lost more weight than I gained this year, but I’ve been packing it on during the fall and winter months.
I'm the opposite--summer months are when I eat like a pig--love fresh veggies (especially corn on the cob and new potatoes) and bbq and ICE CREAM.
Enjoy your grits for me.

I'm the opposite--summer months are when I eat like a pig--love fresh veggies (especially corn on the cob and new potatoes) and bbq and ICE CREAM.
Enjoy your grits for me.
I am bad for eating for reasons other than being hungry. When I schedule activity (exercise), I am prone to eat less.

nothing but deflection?

where can I find nice girls who enjoy helping their friends get really really good at full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work?

:desk:They're jealous. We're smarter. We're prettier. And we've got the sex.

The secret to grits involves 2 things. First, instant grits are an abomination. Second, what you eat them with is critical. Eggs are good. Shrimp is better.

I know the secret to grits. :funnyface: It's either my fast way (6-7 mins), or my aunt's 25-minute way.

Both come out good!
When I made my first trip to the south, I thought grits were going to be the same as cornmeal mush which my grandma used to make me for breakfast sometimes.
Grits, though, are soooooo much better than that. Grits are food of the gods. I don't know what they put in them (well heavy cream and lots of butter never hurt anything in my book) to transform them but I adore grits. Up here, what they call grits is still .... cornmeal mush. Sigh. Worth the plane trip to have them again.
I like oatmeal (whole oats not that quickie stuff), brown sugar, butter and milk. Yummmmm. :)
Love it. If you leave off the brown sugar sometimes, you can really taste the oats, too.

Raisins and Blueberries are good in Oatmeal, too.

Yeah, I usually eat Grits.
Apples and dates are pretty awesome in it. I also like it with rasins, blueberrys and raspberrys

Both come out good!

Raisins and Blueberries are good in Oatmeal, too.

Yeah, I usually eat Grits.
Apples and dates are pretty awesome in it. I also like it with rasins, blueberrys and raspberrys
I asked a lady at the grocery store for a date and she pointed me to the produce department.

Forum List

Back