Why do so many men online hate women?

Whoop! Dere it is! :badgrin:

2 out of 3 ain't bad! :)

I know the secret to grits. :funnyface: It's either my fast way (6-7 mins), or my aunt's 25-minute way.

Both come out good!
When I made my first trip to the south, I thought grits were going to be the same as cornmeal mush which my grandma used to make me for breakfast sometimes.
Grits, though, are soooooo much better than that. Grits are food of the gods. I don't know what they put in them (well heavy cream and lots of butter never hurt anything in my book) to transform them but I adore grits. Up here, what they call grits is still .... cornmeal mush. Sigh. Worth the plane trip to have them again.
I like oatmeal (whole oats not that quickie stuff), brown sugar, butter and milk. Yummmmm. :)
Love it. If you leave off the brown sugar sometimes, you can really taste the oats, too.

Raisins and Blueberries are good in Oatmeal, too.

Yeah, I usually eat Grits.
Apples and dates are pretty awesome in it. I also like it with rasins, blueberrys and raspberrys
Blueberries turn it purple, though. Not into bizarrely colored oatmeal first thing in the morning.

I just thought I would lump all men together since a lot of them do that to women online. :p

Because they are feminist assholes. =) Radical feminist the type that teach their 8 yr olds to use the F bomb while bashing men.
Mine learned the F-bomb while singing along with South Park's Uncle Fucker song...
I had to look that one up.

I saw it a week after the first Star Wars movie in 15 years and it was great, Star Wars sucked as usual...

When I made my first trip to the south, I thought grits were going to be the same as cornmeal mush which my grandma used to make me for breakfast sometimes.
Grits, though, are soooooo much better than that. Grits are food of the gods. I don't know what they put in them (well heavy cream and lots of butter never hurt anything in my book) to transform them but I adore grits. Up here, what they call grits is still .... cornmeal mush. Sigh. Worth the plane trip to have them again.
I like oatmeal (whole oats not that quickie stuff), brown sugar, butter and milk. Yummmmm. :)
Love it. If you leave off the brown sugar sometimes, you can really taste the oats, too.

Apples and dates are pretty awesome in it. I also like it with rasins, blueberrys and raspberrys
Blueberries turn it purple, though. Not into bizarrely colored oatmeal first thing in the morning.
Oatmeal is fer horses, bacon and eggs are fer humans, also a side of hashbrowns...

I just thought I would lump all men together since a lot of them do that to women online. :p

Because they are feminist assholes. =) Radical feminist the type that teach their 8 yr olds to use the F bomb while bashing men.
Mine learned the F-bomb while singing along with South Park's Uncle Fucker song...

I saw it a week after the first Star Wars movie in 15 years and it was great, Star Wars sucked as usual...

Perhaps a remake of Star Wars with more F-bombs is in order. “Luke, I am your F’ing father” might work better.

Perhaps a remake of Star Wars with more F-bombs is in order. “Luke, I am your F’ing father” might work better.

It sure would, and put in some rap...

Then there needs to be some N-bombs.

Nuclear bombs?

Nuclear bombs?

I was tempted to post a video of the N-bomb/N-word in a rap song, but thought better of it. This isn’t the racist forum.

Oatmeal is fer horses, bacon and eggs are fer humans, also a side of hashbrowns...

I love bacon, eggs and hash browns, and an English muffin w/butter and jam. But this is not something to have every day. Love waffles too. Special occasion food,

I love bacon, eggs and hash browns, and an English muffin w/butter and jam. But this is not something to have every day. Love waffles too. Special occasion food,
I know..I just like giving her a hard time, she looks like she needed it....I love chocolate chip pancakes or French toast...

I know..I just like giving her a hard time, she looks like she needed it....I love chocolate chip pancakes or French toast...
French toast, yes, love it.
LOL, this thread is supposed to be about men who hate women and it's turned into a food thread.

Whoop! Dere it is! :badgrin:

2 out of 3 ain't bad! :)

I know the secret to grits. :funnyface: It's either my fast way (6-7 mins), or my aunt's 25-minute way.

Both come out good!

That sounds more like muesli or granola with dried fruit.

That sounds more like muesli or granola with dried fruit.

No no, hot, soft Oatmeal.

In other words, where do you find women with self-esteem low enough that they will submit to anything in order to have a friend?
I am not lying to them. It is a moral difference you wouldn't understand.

I understand openness and honesty in relationships better than most. I didn't say you were lying to them.
the only way your ad hominems will work, is if I were lying to them.

Manipulations, especially of women with very low self esteem, does not require lying.

I think it is pretty clear that something (I don't know what but SOMETHING) is wrong with him. He is seriously demented. Could be a serial killer or something for all we know.
Only women with lousy female intuition, say that. :p

But according to you, society is hurt by equality.

And, if you will notice, I did not say anything about feminists. I said "equality". But, you said earlier that those women who consider themselves equal are termed "feminists" in your mind.

Yes, Society can be gravely injuired by the incorrect application of the idea of equality where it does not, and shoild not, actually exist.

I never suggested the fact that most males accept female equality is a good thing. It isn't. It is, however, a factor thst must be taken into consideration when determining how to fix the issue of Feminist takeover amongst the female population.

Fix it? It ain't broken. It is the growth of our society to include everyone as equals. That you dislike it does not change that.

The hatred does seem to be an on-line phenomena.

Or at least that is where it is expressed.

As has been stated, most of the hatred stems from insecurity on the part of the males. And, most of them want to be able to get laid. Both of which would explain why they don't express this in person.

Or maybe not.
can the same be said of women; or do women not want equality.

But according to you, society is hurt by equality.

And, if you will notice, I did not say anything about feminists. I said "equality". But, you said earlier that those women who consider themselves equal are termed "feminists" in your mind.

Yes, Society can be gravely injuired by the incorrect application of the idea of equality where it does not, and sSo hoild not, actually exist.

I never suggested the fact that most males accept female equality is a good thing. It isn't. It is, however, a factor thst must be taken into consideration when determining how to fix the issue of Feminist takeover amongst the female population.

Still don't understand why the idea that people existing on an equal basis in society offends you. What is your notion of "society"? Why does it not include all of the people in it? News for yous, female people, people who do not have their origins in Europe, people whose skin tones are darker than yours, are also members of "society."

It can also be a cultural thing.
if it gets too hot in the kitchen, put your shoes on and get out.

I am not lying to them. It is a moral difference you wouldn't understand.

I understand openness and honesty in relationships better than most. I didn't say you were lying to them.
the only way your ad hominems will work, is if I were lying to them.

Manipulations, especially of women with very low self esteem, does not require lying.

I think it is pretty clear that something (I don't know what but SOMETHING) is wrong with him. He is seriously demented. Could be a serial killer or something for all we know.
Only women with lousy female intuition, say that. :p

And what do you know about women's intuition? You cannot grasp the concept that women will not strip naked and fall at your feet because you offer a massage with a happy ending.

Forum List

Back