Why do so many men online hate women?

But according to you, society is hurt by equality.

And, if you will notice, I did not say anything about feminists. I said "equality". But, you said earlier that those women who consider themselves equal are termed "feminists" in your mind.

Yes, Society can be gravely injuired by the incorrect application of the idea of equality where it does not, and sSo hoild not, actually exist.

I never suggested the fact that most males accept female equality is a good thing. It isn't. It is, however, a factor thst must be taken into consideration when determining how to fix the issue of Feminist takeover amongst the female population.

Still don't understand why the idea that people existing on an equal basis in society offends you. What is your notion of "society"? Why does it not include all of the people in it? News for yous, female people, people who do not have their origins in Europe, people whose skin tones are darker than yours, are also members of "society."

It can also be a cultural thing.
if it gets too hot in the kitchen, put your shoes on and get out.

I'm hardly ever in there.

And, if you will notice, I did not say anything about feminists. I said "equality". But, you said earlier that those women who consider themselves equal are termed "feminists" in your mind.

Yes, Society can be gravely injuired by the incorrect application of the idea of equality where it does not, and shoild not, actually exist.

I never suggested the fact that most males accept female equality is a good thing. It isn't. It is, however, a factor thst must be taken into consideration when determining how to fix the issue of Feminist takeover amongst the female population.

Fix it? It ain't broken. It is the growth of our society to include everyone as equals. That you dislike it does not change that.

The hatred does seem to be an on-line phenomena.

Or at least that is where it is expressed.

As has been stated, most of the hatred stems from insecurity on the part of the males. And, most of them want to be able to get laid. Both of which would explain why they don't express this in person.

Or maybe not.
can the same be said of women; or do women not want equality.

Most women want equality. What you cannot understand is that does not mean they will act like men.

Yes, Society can be gravely injuired by the incorrect application of the idea of equality where it does not, and sSo hoild not, actually exist.

Still don't understand why the idea that people existing on an equal basis in society offends you. What is your notion of "society"? Why does it not include all of the people in it? News for yous, female people, people who do not have their origins in Europe, people whose skin tones are darker than yours, are also members of "society."

I am sure she would not be in your kitchen. And if she gets out, she will be going to a man's bed who understands her worth. Not someone who expects her to fuck so you can get practice.

There are a LOT of fun things to be done in a kitchen.

Still don't understand why the idea that people existing on an equal basis in society offends you..

Equality is a lie. Always has been and always will be. Men and women were never designed to be interchangeable. It's just thst simple.

The point is that men are not MORE human beings than women. Women are human beings who have their own thoughts, goals and joys and troubles in life.
I can't wait until women get into quantum computing and start asking guys if we want to a new qubit in their life.

I understand openness and honesty in relationships better than most. I didn't say you were lying to them.
the only way your ad hominems will work, is if I were lying to them.

Manipulations, especially of women with very low self esteem, does not require lying.

I think it is pretty clear that something (I don't know what but SOMETHING) is wrong with him. He is seriously demented. Could be a serial killer or something for all we know.
Only women with lousy female intuition, say that. :p

And what do you know about women's intuition? You cannot grasp the concept that women will not strip naked and fall at your feet because you offer a massage with a happy ending.
lol. under our form of Capitalism?

rich guys may have to call the police if a pry bar won't work.

Still don't understand why the idea that people existing on an equal basis in society offends you..

Equality is a lie. Always has been and always will be. Men and women were never designed to be interchangeable. It's just thst simple.
What would StarshipTroopers, say?

They would say whatever was in the script. Starship Troopers is fiction. And not even particularly good fiction.

I'm sure watching that movie, and seeing women offer themselves to the lead gives you hope. But then, aside from being fiction, if you looked like Casper van Dien, you wouldn't be having your problems with women.

I can tell by your arguments.

171221121441-02-harry-meghan-official-engagement-photos-exlarge-169.jpg

Heterosexuality done right! There is too much hatred and disrespect going around among heterosexual men and women, much of which has been actively fueled by religion, with the added baggage of hating LGBTs for no reason. It's so refreshing to look at this photo. This is what it's all about. Some men and women have it together.

the only way your ad hominems will work, is if I were lying to them.

Manipulations, especially of women with very low self esteem, does not require lying.

I think it is pretty clear that something (I don't know what but SOMETHING) is wrong with him. He is seriously demented. Could be a serial killer or something for all we know.
Only women with lousy female intuition, say that. :p

And what do you know about women's intuition? You cannot grasp the concept that women will not strip naked and fall at your feet because you offer a massage with a happy ending.
lol. under our form of Capitalism?

rich guys may have to call the police if a pry bar won't work.

I could introduce you plenty of guys who don't have a lot of money but still get plenty of action from women.

Maybe you need to work on increasing your income so you can afford to rent a woman or buy a sex robot.

Yes, Society can be gravely injuired by the incorrect application of the idea of equality where it does not, and shoild not, actually exist.

Fix it? It ain't broken. It is the growth of our society to include everyone as equals. That you dislike it does not change that.

As has been stated, most of the hatred stems from insecurity on the part of the males. And, most of them want to be able to get laid. Both of which would explain why they don't express this in person.

Or maybe not.

Most women want equality. What you cannot understand is that does not mean they will act like men.
Women also want sex. It really is that simple.

It is why I don't take you or the right wing very seriously about economics, politics, or the law.

Why do women want equal pay for equal work, like men?

I can tell by your arguments.

Junior, you can't tell much of anything.

Or maybe not.

Women also want sex. It really is that simple.

It is why I don't take you or the right wing very seriously about economics, politics, or the law.

Why do women want equal pay for equal work, like men?

Yes, women really do like and want sex. But, apparently, they don't want it from you. A fact you seem to have trouble grasping.

Why would women not want equal pay for equal work? Not that it has anything to do with the topic, but if a woman can do the same work they should get the same pay. Can you give one good reason why they shouldn't be paid the same for the same work?

They would say whatever was in the script. Starship Troopers is fiction. And not even particularly good fiction.

I'm sure watching that movie, and seeing women offer themselves to the lead gives you hope. But then, aside from being fiction, if you looked like Casper van Dien, you wouldn't be having your problems with women.
some science fiction is becoming science fact.

And, women want equality. Men are the Standard.

Yes, some scifi is becoming fact. But that does not have any bearing on the fact that you use Starship Troopers as a standard for real women now.

Why do men have nipples? Because every fetus starts out as a female.

Because so many women hate men.

They hate seeing men be successful
They hate seeing men be happy
They hate when men want something special for themselves like a mag or club...So they have it closed down all while women can have their own.
They hate fairness with men and want to rule over them
They want to silence men and men won't have it

Wake up
Because they secretly enjoy being dragged by the hair and gettin a face full of baby gravy. All real men know this to be da troof.

snow white.jpg

Forum List

Back