Why do so many men online hate women?

Yes, Society can be gravely injuired by the incorrect application of the idea of equality where it does not, and sSo hoild not, actually exist.

I never suggested the fact that most males accept female equality is a good thing. It isn't. It is, however, a factor thst must be taken into consideration when determining how to fix the issue of Feminist takeover amongst the female population.

Still don't understand why the idea that people existing on an equal basis in society offends you. What is your notion of "society"? Why does it not include all of the people in it? News for yous, female people, people who do not have their origins in Europe, people whose skin tones are darker than yours, are also members of "society."

It can also be a cultural thing.
if it gets too hot in the kitchen, put your shoes on and get out.

I'm hardly ever in there.

There are a LOT of fun things to be done in a kitchen.

Mine's not big enough.

Yes, Society can be gravely injuired by the incorrect application of the idea of equality where it does not, and sSo hoild not, actually exist.

I never suggested the fact that most males accept female equality is a good thing. It isn't. It is, however, a factor thst must be taken into consideration when determining how to fix the issue of Feminist takeover amongst the female population.

Still don't understand why the idea that people existing on an equal basis in society offends you. What is your notion of "society"? Why does it not include all of the people in it? News for yous, female people, people who do not have their origins in Europe, people whose skin tones are darker than yours, are also members of "society."

I can tell by your arguments.

Arguments? I gave them up years ago.

Mine's not big enough.

So we would have to stand VERY close while we cooked?

Nobody believes you.

That's your problem not mine. Sex is really an unnecessary part of my existence. Neither my wife not i want kids, so whst would be the point of it?
Practice simply for the sake of gender relations in modern times.

Guys know, practice makes perfect.

Women know it too. I'm sure plenty like to "practice". But they do so with men who are attractive to them.
Only women with lousy female intuition complain they can't find any more nice guys, if they don't play their game for a relationship, instead of trying to get guys to play their game for pussy.

Money is like pussy, only much more capitally, effective.

That's useful to know.

Mine's not big enough.

I don't do much of that either. I can boil an egg.

lol. under our form of Capitalism?

rich guys may have to call the police if a pry bar won't work.

I could introduce you plenty of guys who don't have a lot of money but still get plenty of action from women.

Maybe you need to work on increasing your income so you can afford to rent a woman or buy a sex robot.
free chics who prefer, "lies and liars"? like I said, only women with lousy female intuition do that.

What lies? These women want sex with someone who is attractive to them. Be attractive. Work on attracting them. Your competition is certainly doing that. Why should a woman offer herself to someone who won't even put in the effort to show her she is worth it?
I am not the one who wants a really really serious relations; without "putting in the work"; I just want to have fun practicing, for now.

Women claim to want really really serious "relationship bailouts" instead of just sex.

I tell you what, Daniel. I have a friend who is an attractive woman in her early 40s. She is just now getting into BDSM. She wants to be a good Dominatrix. She also travels a lot for work.

She needs practice. Would you be willing to trade your "free massage with a happy ending" for your practice for getting tied to a rack and letting her whip you with a cat o'nine tail?

Both of you can get the practice you need.
this is why I don't take you seriously about serious topics.

everybody likes full body massage. full body massage is not Only friendly and beneficial, but also therapeutic.

only women with lousy female intuition, turn that down in favor of Only getting used by all of the other ones.

Or at least that is where it is expressed.

As has been stated, most of the hatred stems from insecurity on the part of the males. And, most of them want to be able to get laid. Both of which would explain why they don't express this in person.

Or maybe not.
can the same be said of women; or do women not want equality.

Most women want equality. What you cannot understand is that does not mean they will act like men.
Women also want sex. It really is that simple.

It is why I don't take you or the right wing very seriously about economics, politics, or the law.

Why do women want equal pay for equal work, like men?

Yes, women really do like and want sex. But, apparently, they don't want it from you. A fact you seem to have trouble grasping.

Why would women not want equal pay for equal work? Not that it has anything to do with the topic, but if a woman can do the same work they should get the same pay. Can you give one good reason why they shouldn't be paid the same for the same work?
I am not willing to lower my standards for poon, yet. I prefer to use money, since it is like pussy, but simply much more, capitally effective under any form of Capitalism.

You are. It really is that simple.

Equal pay for equal work.

Your references to "poon" and "pussy" indicate only that you view other people purely as objects. Many, or most of us do not. All of us are subject to the mystery of human sexuality. None of us (and I am speaking of the heterosexual experience) can explain the phenomenon of walking past 100 people of the other other sex without being influenced, and then find the hundred-and-first irresistible.None of us knows how this works.

I could introduce you plenty of guys who don't have a lot of money but still get plenty of action from women.

Maybe you need to work on increasing your income so you can afford to rent a woman or buy a sex robot.
free chics who prefer, "lies and liars"? like I said, only women with lousy female intuition do that.

What lies? These women want sex with someone who is attractive to them. Be attractive. Work on attracting them. Your competition is certainly doing that. Why should a woman offer herself to someone who won't even put in the effort to show her she is worth it?
I am not the one who wants a really really serious relations; without "putting in the work"; I just want to have fun practicing, for now.

Women claim to want really really serious "relationship bailouts" instead of just sex.

I tell you what, Daniel. I have a friend who is an attractive woman in her early 40s. She is just now getting into BDSM. She wants to be a good Dominatrix. She also travels a lot for work.

She needs practice. Would you be willing to trade your "free massage with a happy ending" for your practice for getting tied to a rack and letting her whip you with a cat o'nine tail?

everybody likes full body massage. full body massage is not Only friendly and beneficial, but also therapeutic.

only women with lousy female intuition, turn that down in favor of Only getting used by all of the other ones.

Do you give full body massages?

I like my feet tickled. I made one of my husbands do it.

Nobody believes you.

That's your problem not mine. Sex is really an unnecessary part of my existence. Neither my wife not i want kids, so whst would be the point of it?

Women know it too. I'm sure plenty like to "practice". But they do so with men who are attractive to them.
Only women with lousy female intuition complain they can't find any more nice guys, if they don't play their game for a relationship, instead of trying to get guys to play their game for pussy.

That's useful to know.
Yes, it is, especially for guys. We don't even have to try as hard as women to get some, when we merely have enough money.

Mine's not big enough.

I don't do much of that either. I can boil an egg.

YOu don't have to do any actual cooking. I'm very good at that too.

Just sit on the counter, look beautiful, and enjoy.

That's useful to know.
Yes, it is, especially for guys. We don't even have to try as hard as women to get some, when we merely have enough money.

So why are you begging for "practice"?

Hmmmm.....that could be fun.

can the same be said of women; or do women not want equality.

Most women want equality. What you cannot understand is that does not mean they will act like men.
Women also want sex. It really is that simple.

It is why I don't take you or the right wing very seriously about economics, politics, or the law.

Why do women want equal pay for equal work, like men?

Yes, women really do like and want sex. But, apparently, they don't want it from you. A fact you seem to have trouble grasping.

Why would women not want equal pay for equal work? Not that it has anything to do with the topic, but if a woman can do the same work they should get the same pay. Can you give one good reason why they shouldn't be paid the same for the same work?
I am not willing to lower my standards for poon, yet. I prefer to use money, since it is like pussy, but simply much more, capitally effective under any form of Capitalism.

You are. It really is that simple.

Equal pay for equal work.

Your references to "poon" and "pussy" indicate only that you view other people purely as objects. Many, or most of us do not. All of us are subject to the mystery of human sexuality. None of us (and I am speaking of the heterosexual experience) can explain the phenomenon of walking past 100 people of the other other sex without being influenced, and then find the hundred-and-first irresistible.None of us knows how this works.
simply stereotyping, may only work, twice a day.

l was talking to a guy, not you.

lol. dear, only the right wing is all (political) talk and no (political) action.

full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work.

being manipulated for pussy. how wonderful.

lol. dear, only the right wing is all (political) talk and no (political) action.

full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work.

Maybe she just wants a massage without the happy ending or g-spot focus work?

Forum List

Back