Why do so many men online hate women?

MAYBE, the problem is that Wimmin, and Wimmin's advocates take every criticism of every woman, regardless of how justified, as an attack on all Wimmin. Maybe even "hateful."

If I say that a certain woman was appointed Chief of Police despite having microscopic qualifications for the job, while there were dozens of highly-qualified men available who wanted the job, that is not "hate" of women. It is a factual statement that some women find uncomfortable.

I'm hardly ever in there.

There are a LOT of fun things to be done in a kitchen.

Mine's not big enough.

So we would have to stand VERY close while we cooked?

I don't do much of that either. I can boil an egg.

YOu don't have to do any actual cooking. I'm very good at that too.

Just sit on the counter, look beautiful, and enjoy.

Don't want grits or shrimps.

What lies? These women want sex with someone who is attractive to them. Be attractive. Work on attracting them. Your competition is certainly doing that. Why should a woman offer herself to someone who won't even put in the effort to show her she is worth it?
I am not the one who wants a really really serious relations; without "putting in the work"; I just want to have fun practicing, for now.

Women claim to want really really serious "relationship bailouts" instead of just sex.

I tell you what, Daniel. I have a friend who is an attractive woman in her early 40s. She is just now getting into BDSM. She wants to be a good Dominatrix. She also travels a lot for work.

She needs practice. Would you be willing to trade your "free massage with a happy ending" for your practice for getting tied to a rack and letting her whip you with a cat o'nine tail?

Both of you can get the practice you need.
this is why I don't take you seriously about serious topics.

everybody likes full body massage. full body massage is not Only friendly and beneficial, but also therapeutic.

only women with lousy female intuition, turn that down in favor of Only getting used by all of the other ones.

I like my feet tickled. I made one of my husbands do it.
being manipulated for pussy. how wonderful.

LMAO!!!! Says the guy who's whole schtick is manipulating women for his "practice".

Practice simply for the sake of gender relations in modern times.

Guys know, practice makes perfect.

Women know it too. I'm sure plenty like to "practice". But they do so with men who are attractive to them.
Only women with lousy female intuition complain they can't find any more nice guys, if they don't play their game for a relationship, instead of trying to get guys to play their game for pussy.

Money is like pussy, only much more capitally, effective.

That's useful to know.
Yes, it is, especially for guys. We don't even have to try as hard as women to get some, when we merely have enough money.

So why are you begging for "practice"?
social studies? women don't seem to actually want equality, they just want be all talk and no action about equality; how like the right wing.

There are a LOT of fun things to be done in a kitchen.

Mine's not big enough.

I make an absolutely delicious steak. I also am fairly good at several italian dishes. A glass of wine and dinner?

Dan's sexually selfish.

That is the understatement of the week.

His standards are pleasing only himself.
Through full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work?

So how about that swap of practice for practice with my friend?
everybody doesn't enjoy bdsm all the time.
wait until my next girlfriend loses a bet; and it is my turn to cover it.

I am not the one who wants a really really serious relations; without "putting in the work"; I just want to have fun practicing, for now.

Women claim to want really really serious "relationship bailouts" instead of just sex.

I tell you what, Daniel. I have a friend who is an attractive woman in her early 40s. She is just now getting into BDSM. She wants to be a good Dominatrix. She also travels a lot for work.

She needs practice. Would you be willing to trade your "free massage with a happy ending" for your practice for getting tied to a rack and letting her whip you with a cat o'nine tail?

everybody likes full body massage. full body massage is not Only friendly and beneficial, but also therapeutic.

only women with lousy female intuition, turn that down in favor of Only getting used by all of the other ones.

Do you give full body massages?
lol. dear, only the right wing is all (political) talk and no (political) action.

full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work.

Maybe she just wants a massage without the happy ending or g-spot focus work?
platonic or non-platonic, ok. friends help friends.

Women know it too. I'm sure plenty like to "practice". But they do so with men who are attractive to them.
Only women with lousy female intuition complain they can't find any more nice guys, if they don't play their game for a relationship, instead of trying to get guys to play their game for pussy.

That's useful to know.
Yes, it is, especially for guys. We don't even have to try as hard as women to get some, when we merely have enough money.

social studies? women don't seem to actually want equality, they just want be all talk and no action about equality; how like the right wing.

Only by your definition of equality. Which, as I have said numerous times, has no bearing on the actual definition of the word.

Remember when you said you weren't going to lower your standards? Neither are women.

LMAO!!!! Says the guy who's whole schtick is manipulating women for his "practice".
that is all You, baby.

Mine's not big enough.

I make an absolutely delicious steak. I also am fairly good at several italian dishes. A glass of wine and dinner?

Steak will do it every time.

Dan's sexually selfish.

Oh, so it matters if it turns YOU on or not. But women should fall at your feet even if it doesn't turn them on.

Hypocrisy is not an attractive feature, Dannyboy.

Do you give full body massages?
lol. dear, only the right wing is all (political) talk and no (political) action.

full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work.

Maybe she just wants a massage without the happy ending or g-spot focus work?
platonic or non-platonic, ok. friends help friends.

And she wants help with a nonsexual massage. Is something wrong with that?

That's useful to know.

Only by your definition of equality. Which, as I have said numerous times, has no bearing on the actual definition of the word.

Remember when you said you weren't going to lower your standards? Neither are women.
dude, you have nothing but fallacy not any valid arguments.

that is all You, baby.

It is me pointing out your manipulations.

Oh, so it matters if it turns YOU on or not. But women should fall at your feet even if it doesn't turn them on.

learn how to read, dear.
comparing apples and oranges is not very useful.

Steak will do it every time.

Then I am sure we could have a wonderful time in the kitchen.

that is all You, baby.

It is me pointing out your manipulations.
Mr. Projector, has spoken.

learn how to read, dear.
comparing apples and oranges is not very useful.

The acts are not the same. But wanting to practice is the same. You wanting women to submit, whether they want it or not is why you show yourself to by a hypocrite.

That's useful to know.

dude, you have nothing but fallacy not any valid arguments.

I have presented a perfectly valid argument. No fallacies here. Unless you would like to point out the exact fallacy?

Forum List

Back